Official!!

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Official!!
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2013, 03:26:18 PM »
I could use a fluffer
His resume said nothing of ornithological handling experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »
His resume said nothing of ornithological handling experience.

Well he wouldn't need big hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2013, 09:53:02 AM »
FWIW, tickets went down to about $650 each two days ago when people got theirs delivered.

They have been steadily rising since. I've been checking every day to see how fucked I got.

I still could have gotten them cheaper right now, but the margin is closing rapidly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2013, 12:09:58 PM »
FWIW, tickets went down to about $650 each two days ago when people got theirs delivered.

They have been steadily rising since. I've been checking every day to see how fucked I got.

I still could have gotten them cheaper right now, but the margin is closing rapidly.

Haven't been rising that I have seen?  I can get them for $615 as I type
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »
Haven't been rising that I have seen?  I can get them for $615 as I type
Yeah, shit, you're right. I only had certain sections selected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2013, 10:08:50 AM »
http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Auburn-fans-preparing-to-flock-to-Pasadena-167157
Flocking to Pasadena

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn sold out of its allotment of BCS National Championship tickets in a matter of days. Total Sports Travel quickly sold all of its Auburn BCS travel packages.

All the seats on a fleet of 24 buses that will haul Auburn fans from Las Vegas to Pasadena and back on gameday have been bought.

Make no mistake about it, Auburn fans plan to paint the Rose Bowl orange and blue on Jan. 6.

“We’ve got the best fans in college football, and they are in it with us.  We’re all in this thing together,” Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said. “That’s the great thing about Auburn, and I’m just happy for them, our players and our program.”

Auburn’s total allotment of 22,100 tickets, the same given to Florida State, were quickly snatched up by donors, season ticket holders and some lucky students that won a lottery.

A total of 8,950 students put their names in the hat for 1,500 tickets.

Total Sports Travel, which partners with Auburn and eight other SEC schools, has sold all 1,800 of its Auburn BCS Championship game travel packages.

Seats on the BCS Bus, organized by Birmingham pharmacist Patrick Greene and his wife, both Auburn graduates, were snatched up at a furious pace.

“Within 24 hours, we’d sold eight buses,” explained Greene. “We added another four buses and they sold out in four minutes. We ended up being able to bring in a total of 24 buses, and we sold out all 24 in 72 hours.”

Greene has had to refer many Auburn fans to Starline bus company, which has reportedly lined up seven buses for the gameday trip.

Greene, who organized a similar four-bus charter to the 2010 BCS Championship game while still a student at Auburn, points out several advantages to busing from Las Vegas including cheaper airfare and hotels.

“You have a professional, insured designated driver,” he said. “We can tailgate on the bus. We’re allowing personal coolers up to a certain size.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions