Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official!!

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Official!!
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2013, 07:55:15 PM »

So do you think the "Auburn section" not sold through Auburn is 5-12 or 24-19?

My thinking is the team's probably on the bottom sideline, which makes me think 5-12.

But then the fact that they're selling Section 25 and not cutting off at 26, which would have made it an even quarter, makes me think 24-19.

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »

My thinking is the team's probably on the bottom sideline, which makes me think 5-12.

But then the fact that they're selling Section 25 and not cutting off at 26, which would have made it an even quarter, makes me think 24-19.

Thoughts?

Check out some aerials of previous games and see if you can distinguish a pattern...?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:42:30 AM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2013, 02:21:24 AM »

Thoughts?
Looks like Auburn's section is 1-4 & 25-28. FSU has a few extra sections but they're a lot smaller...all their sections are in the corners of the upper deck box area.
The grey area is for important people that have lots and lots of money...I'm guessing Chopper will be in the "Grey Sections".
I'm not sure where the bands will be, probably outside the stadium having their own championship band battle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2013, 09:23:17 AM »
Looks like Auburn's section is 1-4 & 25-28. FSU has a few extra sections but they're a lot smaller...all their sections are in the corners of the upper deck box area.
The grey area is for important people that have lots and lots of money...I'm guessing Chopper will be in the "Grey Sections".
I'm not sure where the bands will be, probably outside the stadium having their own championship band battle.
No. Those are the seats that you can only get through TUF or being faculty or a student, etc.

I'm assuming FSU is doing the same with sections 11-18.

My question is, is everything in between just going to be a hodge podge?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »
@SkyeUnderwood 2m

Ticketmaster just said they sold out of the remaining BCS National Championship tickets for AU vs. FSU in 5 seconds! 5 SECONDS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2013, 11:27:38 AM »
I think I hit the site at 10:00:06
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2013, 11:28:29 AM »
I'm not seeing anyone that was successful. Seeing lots and lots of pissed off Aubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2013, 11:42:01 AM »

I gave up last night (2:00am)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

noxin

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2013, 11:46:53 AM »
I tried to get one of the 2 ticketmaster tickets that were going to be available, but I struck out too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2013, 11:50:06 AM »
I signed on at 8:00 am and they were sold out.  So much for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 11:55:12 AM »
I signed on at 8:00 am and they were sold out.  So much for that.
They hadn't started at 8:00am.

They went on sale at 10:00 CT. 8:00 PT.

Either way, I'm hearing a 0.00% success rate based on what I've seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 12:03:26 PM »
Buzz Kill time.  I believe we are now 93.6% certain we're going to pass on this one. Reason for the decision?  I'm as passionate about Auburn footballz as anything in life, but I'm also to the point of being tired of getting raped over the colds...just because they can.  I love to take me some trips and don't mind spending the $$$ to do so.  Had a trip planned to New York for last week.  Been once and loved the place.  Always wanted to go during the Christmas season.  Canceled when we couldn't even get a Days Inn by the airport for less than $600.00 a night.  "WTF?"...I axed the travel agent.  Because they can, I was told.  The day after Thanksgiving, everything in NY goes up 300%.  They can because people will pay.  Not me!

I've spent the last few days since Sunday looking at a dozen different packages to get 3 peeps to Cali for this game.  I've talked to a dozen or more people trying to do the same.  It's not happening for less than $6K.  One person said they were looking at flights yesterday and found one for $800.00.  Went to another site to compare prices.  Went back 15 minutes later and the same flight was now $1,500.00. Suck me you pirate ass bitches.

I'm sure some of you have found sweet deals.  I'm sure they're out there.  I don't care to play the game anymore.  I'll do what we did in 2010.  Throw a MNC party, hopefully celebrate and fall in my bed.  Then I'll take half the money I would have spent on this grossly overpriced jaunt across the country and apply it to a week in March, hitting 5 tropical islands with Royal Caribbean.  And I'll wear Auburn gear, drink til I puke and have a bitchin' tan.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2013, 12:07:41 PM »
I placed 50+ calls to Ticketmaster while simultaneously clicking refresh on their site.  Never got through.  I had my bammer wife doing the same thing and she was able to get through around 10:10.  They told her they sold out within the first couple of seconds. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »
I placed 50+ calls to Ticketmaster while simultaneously clicking refresh on their site.  Never got through.  I had my bammer wife doing the same thing and she was able to get through around 10:10.  They told her they sold out within the first couple of seconds.

I had 2 computers, one firefox and one chrome browser on each, with my wife on the ticketmaster app on my phone.  Refreshing starting at 9:55, submitted immediately when the page came up it timed out for a few minutes and came back sold out.

Bet those fuckers only had 20 tickets that that weren't selling as part of their $2000 VIP package.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 12:41:27 PM »
Buzz Kill time.  I believe we are now 93.6% certain we're going to pass on this one. Reason for the decision?  I'm as passionate about Auburn footballz as anything in life, but I'm also to the point of being tired of getting raped over the colds...just because they can.  I love to take me some trips and don't mind spending the $$$ to do so.   

I'm already planning me a trip out to Manhattan, KS for the  KSU game the weekend of 9/20.  Figure if I get lucky maybe the Chefs will be in town and I can catch a Sunday game there as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:05 PM »
Buzz Kill time.  I believe we are now 93.6% certain we're going to pass on this one. Reason for the decision?  I'm as passionate about Auburn footballz as anything in life, but I'm also to the point of being tired of getting raped over the colds...just because they can.  I love to take me some trips and don't mind spending the $$$ to do so.  Had a trip planned to New York for last week.  Been once and loved the place.  Always wanted to go during the Christmas season.  Canceled when we couldn't even get a Days Inn by the airport for less than $600.00 a night.  "WTF?"...I axed the travel agent.  Because they can, I was told.  The day after Thanksgiving, everything in NY goes up 300%.  They can because people will pay.  Not me!

I've spent the last few days since Sunday looking at a dozen different packages to get 3 peeps to Cali for this game.  I've talked to a dozen or more people trying to do the same.  It's not happening for less than $6K.  One person said they were looking at flights yesterday and found one for $800.00.  Went to another site to compare prices.  Went back 15 minutes later and the same flight was now $1,500.00. Suck me you pirate ass bitches.

I'm sure some of you have found sweet deals.  I'm sure they're out there.  I don't care to play the game anymore.  I'll do what we did in 2010.  Throw a MNC party, hopefully celebrate and fall in my bed.  Then I'll take half the money I would have spent on this grossly overpriced jaunt across the country and apply it to a week in March, hitting 5 tropical islands with Royal Caribbean.  And I'll wear Auburn gear, drink til I puke and have a bitchin' tan.   

Well, I am not going (again) but will prolly come back to auburn.

Or where is your party????????????  what's your address? your on briar?

X-gate bar scene in auburn?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:12:24 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2013, 12:48:20 PM »
They hadn't started at 8:00am.

They went on sale at 10:00 CT. 8:00 PT.

Either way, I'm hearing a 0.00% success rate based on what I've seen.
Let me rephrase, at 8:00 I was on the ticketmaster website waiting for them to go on sale and they sold out instantly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2013, 01:07:18 PM »
Can someone splain how Ticketmaster got these and why they would offer them at face?  Asking because I really don't know.  Another question.  Just what is scalping?  (Besides what those damn redskins did to our cowboys and white women)  Genuine kwerstion.  How does someone get arrested outside a stadium for selling tix for more than face value, while it's perfectly fine to put them on Stubhub for 5X face?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2013, 01:31:04 PM »
Can someone splain how Ticketmaster got these and why they would offer them at face?  Asking because I really don't know.  Another question.  Just what is scalping?  (Besides what those damn redskins did to our cowboys and white women)  Genuine kwerstion.  How does someone get arrested outside a stadium for selling tix for more than face value, while it's perfectly fine to put them on Stubhub for 5X face?

Ticketmaster was the provider.  2. Scalping isn't illegal everywhere.  It is illegal in Florida but not in Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
Ticketmaster was the provider.  2. Scalping isn't illegal everywhere.  It is illegal in Florida but not in Alabama.

Am I the only one who keeps finding humor in the term scalping and Seminoles?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."