Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Official!!
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »
Ticketmaster was the provider.  2. Scalping isn't illegal everywhere.  It is illegal in Florida but not in Alabama.

Saw an article where a Bama season tix holder was issued a citation for selling tickets at face value, because he didn't have a business license.  A different issue altogether but I imagine just about anyone could get popped for that in most any jurisdiction if the po-po wanted to be picky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
Saw an article where a Bama season tix holder was issued a citation for selling tickets at face value, because he didn't have a business license.  A different issue altogether but I imagine just about anyone could get popped for that in most any jurisdiction if the po-po wanted to be picky.

6 pack of bud light and a carton of Pall Malls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2013, 06:19:35 PM »
Buzz Kill time.  I believe we are now 93.6% certain we're going to pass on this one. Reason for the decision?  I'm as passionate about Auburn footballz as anything in life, but I'm also to the point of being tired of getting raped over the colds...just because they can.  I love to take me some trips and don't mind spending the $$$ to do so.  Had a trip planned to New York for last week.  Been once and loved the place.  Always wanted to go during the Christmas season.  Canceled when we couldn't even get a Days Inn by the airport for less than $600.00 a night.  "WTF?"...I axed the travel agent.  Because they can, I was told.  The day after Thanksgiving, everything in NY goes up 300%.  They can because people will pay.  Not me!

I've spent the last few days since Sunday looking at a dozen different packages to get 3 peeps to Cali for this game.  I've talked to a dozen or more people trying to do the same.  It's not happening for less than $6K.  One person said they were looking at flights yesterday and found one for $800.00.  Went to another site to compare prices.  Went back 15 minutes later and the same flight was now $1,500.00. Suck me you pirate ass bitches.

I'm sure some of you have found sweet deals.  I'm sure they're out there.  I don't care to play the game anymore.  I'll do what we did in 2010.  Throw a MNC party, hopefully celebrate and fall in my bed.  Then I'll take half the money I would have spent on this grossly overpriced jaunt across the country and apply it to a week in March, hitting 5 tropical islands with Royal Caribbean.  And I'll wear Auburn gear, drink til I puke and have a bitchin' tan.   
I'd heard of some Auburn fans flying into Vegas and taking a charter bus to Pasadena, might be a cheaper flight, idk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2013, 06:26:49 PM »
I'd heard of some Auburn fans flying into Vegas and taking a charter bus to Pasadena, might be a cheaper flight, idk.

It's not proving to be so far...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2013, 06:37:40 PM »

Read somewhere where the AU club is Vegas is chartering the bus, they figure $100.00 per person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2013, 09:43:14 PM »
Non stop flights on Alaska Airlines for $178.00.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2013, 09:43:05 AM »

There was a site at www.bcsbus.com that was selling spots for $85, but they filled up the first day.  Started with 6 buses and kept adding them due to demand -- new spots were selling out within minutes of being added.

We skipped out on that because we wanted to stay in Pasadena the night of the game rather than returning to Vegas that night (even though they were allowing coolers and shit).

I think there are a few other bus charters still selling though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »
Non stop flights on Alaska Airlines for $178.00.

I don't want to go to Alaska.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »

I don't want to go to Alaska.

No, dummy.  You fly out of Alaska a lot cheaper on Alaska Airlines.  All you have to do is drive to Anchorage and you can get a $178.00 round trip flight to Las Vegas.  From there, you simply rent a car and drive the 250 miles to Pasadena and then drive back to Vegas after the game and your flight back to Anchorage will be waiting for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »
I have researched this rather extensively and the most economical way that I've found for the wife and me to make it out to Pasadena is via Moped. It won't be easy. She's a pretty good sized gal. But, we are leaving at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Good luck to all you broke dicks that won't be bowling with us. So long, suckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2013, 11:18:19 AM »
I have researched this rather extensively and the most economical way that I've found for the wife and me to make it out to Pasadena is via Moped. It won't be easy. She's a pretty good sized gal. But, we are leaving at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Good luck to all you broke dicks that won't be bowling with us. So long, suckers.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2013, 12:25:34 PM »

I like but I would have gone this way.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2013, 12:33:26 PM »
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:34:53 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2013, 12:35:28 PM »
See, I was thinking

Minutes late and dollar short...thanks for playing.  Wah waaaaaaa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2013, 12:36:55 PM »
Minutes late and dollar short...thanks for playing.  Wah waaaaaaa
It's like you're in my head, but don't leave a page open for too long while you do work stuff before replying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2013, 12:38:16 PM »
It's like you're in my head, but don't leave a page open for too long while you do work stuff before replying.
:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2013, 01:10:16 PM »
No, dummy.  You fly out of Alaska a lot cheaper on Alaska Airlines.  All you have to do is drive to Anchorage and you can get a $178.00 round trip flight to Las Vegas.  From there, you simply rent a car and drive the 250 miles to Pasadena and then drive back to Vegas after the game and your flight back to Anchorage will be waiting for you.

:jaw:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2013, 03:07:42 PM »
Employers out there:
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/12/need_tickets_to_the_bcs_champi.html
All this man wants for Christmas is a job - and he'll give you BCS Championship game tickets to

Erin Edgemon

on December 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM

A southern California man is attempting to use the frenzy over securing tickets to the BCS Championship game between Auburn and Florida State to secure a little something unusual for himself.

In a Craigslist ad posted on the site’s Auburn page, Erik Shuman claims he has two real tickets to the game in Pasadena, Calif. to give away to someone who can offer him a legitimate full-time job.

Shuman said in an interview with WTVM in Columbus, Ga. that he knows it is a bold move, but tickets are hard to come by and someone with the power to give him a job could be in need of a pair.

"Life is so at times structured where you have to do things differently, have to make it exciting,” he said. “And the thought to do something like this because if you're looking for a job and I send a resume to you, what are you getting a trillion other ones and realistically you aren't going to look at it. But this way it's an incentive for people to give me a look or people come to me where normally that might not happen, so it's being different.”

In the ad, Shuman says he has a MBA and extensive experience in writing, management and marketing.

He would prefer the new job to be in southern California, but for the right job he will move.

All replies to his offer will receive his resume and references upon request, Shuman said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »
I could use a fluffer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions