No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Official!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »
Right now early reports have this as going to be an expensive trip for the common fan person.

I may just come back to Auburn for the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 09:40:37 PM »
Right now early reports have this as going to be an expensive trip for the common fan person.

I may just come back to Auburn for the game.

I've seen more Auburn fans talk about the price of the game than Auburn fans talk about going to the game.

I think the huge Iron Bowl ticket prices and the SECCG prices will put a dent in our numbers at the game. 

Although, I've been around some of the money people at Auburn.  They seem to grow it on trees, so I'm sure they'll bring plenty of people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 09:41:52 PM »
uat fans feel like they've been beaten again after their bammer media gave them hope...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Greatest Iron Bowl in History - uat fans go on a killing spree after their hearts got ripped outta their chest. (AU 34 - uat 28)

SEC Championship Game - uat fans that were pulling for Missouri, again, had their hopes crushed. (AU 59 - Mizzo 42)

Big 10 Championship Game - uat fans that were pulling for OSU, so that Auburn wouldn't get a chance for the BCS Championship, again, had their hopes crushed. (MSU 34 - OSU 24)

Final BCS Selection - uat media gave their fanbase hope, again, those hopes were crushed. (1. FSU .9967, 2. AU .9638, 3. uat .9061)

Here's to hoping that trend continues...and like Wench stated it all changed in a second.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:49:54 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 09:55:52 PM »
I've seen more Auburn fans talk about the price of the game than Auburn fans talk about going to the game.

I think the huge Iron Bowl ticket prices and the SECCG prices will put a dent in our numbers at the game. 

Although, I've been around some of the money people at Auburn.  They seem to grow it on trees, so I'm sure they'll bring plenty of people.

Can't help that we made a cross-country trek pretty recently and this bowl is in a much pricier zip code.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:59:34 PM »
Can't help that we made a cross-country trek pretty recently and this bowl is in a much pricier zip code.
God forbid it be in Miami or NOLA.

Gotta say though I am trying my damnedest to make it happen.

Final BCS... Rose Bowl Stadium...Priceless!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 10:04:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 11:40:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 12:15:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 11:14:11 AM »
Already booked flights and accommodations.  Now one of you fuckers needs to find me some reasonably priced tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
I will be present for the final BCS game ever played. In the Rose Bowl.

I may be selling a pair of tickets. Depending on your definition of reasonable. Depends on if my more "reasonably priced" tickets come through, and I can sell the ones I already broke the bank for for what I paid for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »
I will be present for the final BCS game ever played. In the Rose Bowl.

I may be selling a pair of tickets. Depending on your definition of reasonable. Depends on if my more "reasonably priced" tickets come through, and I can sell the ones I already broke the bank for for what I paid for them.

Still have a couple of options to exhaust to try and get tix at face value, but I'm not optimistic.

Still, face value tickets aren't really that reasonable anyway (almost $400), so I guess "reasonable" is pretty vague right now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 11:54:17 AM »
Still have a couple of options to exhaust to try and get tix at face value, but I'm not optimistic.

Still, face value tickets aren't really that reasonable anyway (almost $400), so I guess "reasonable" is pretty vague right now...
Same. But if I get these at this price, I will turn around and sell my "Plan B" tickets for what I paid for them. That damn "Right To Buy" shit killed my wallet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
Just my $.02 y'all need to settle down.  This is a 95k seat stadium, this isn't the Fiesta Bowl issue. 

Ticket prices are going to come down.  Mark my words.  Patience grasshoper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »
uat fans feel like they've been beaten again after their bammer media gave them hope...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The Greatest Iron Bowl in History - uat fans go on a killing spree after their hearts got ripped outta their chest. (AU 34 - uat 28)

SEC Championship Game - uat fans that were pulling for Missouri, again, had their hopes crushed. (AU 59 - Mizzo 42)

Big 10 Championship Game - uat fans that were pulling for OSU, so that Auburn wouldn't get a chancje for the BCS Championship, again, had their hopes crushed. (MSU 34 - OSU 24)

Final BCS Selection - uat media gave their fanbase hope, again, those hopes were crushed. (1. FSU .9967, 2. AU .9638, 3. uat .9061)

Here's to hoping that trend continues...and like Wench stated it all changed in a second.

There is even talk that over the last 2 weeks Mason may have taken Mctattoo's seat in NY for the Heisman ceremony.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 01:07:32 PM »
There is even talk that over the last 2 weeks Mason may have taken Mctattoo's seat in NY for the Heisman ceremony.

please, please. oh please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 01:21:43 PM »
Just my $.02 y'all need to settle down.  This is a 95k seat stadium, this isn't the Fiesta Bowl issue. 

Ticket prices are going to come down.  Mark my words.  Patience grasshoper.

Damn.  Seems like I remember there being a ticket issue when the turds played out there  when they played Tejas in 2009?

When looking at capacity I think you are looking at the record capacity.  The standard capacity without a bunch of bleachers being brought it is about 95k
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:23:15 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »
Damn.  Seems like I remember there being a ticket issue when the turds played out there  when they played Tejas in 2009?

$350 a ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
$350 a ticket.

I guess I am not remembering that correctly.  Thought I remembered a bunch of news casts reporting Alabama fans walking around not being able to find a ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 01:43:05 PM »
I guess I am not remembering that correctly.  Thought I remembered a bunch of news casts reporting Alabama fans walking around not being able to find a ticket.

They were prolly looking for something to kill or teabag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions