Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Barbee's Boyz

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Barbee's Boyz
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2014, 09:06:27 PM »
Close, but not quite enough. Auburn loses 65-62. Denson finshed with 28 points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2014, 09:28:23 AM »
51 seconds left, down 3 with the ball.  Auburn comes down and starts launching 3's like there's 5 seconds on the clock.  Long rebound...get it out quick...launch another 3.   Was that the play you called, Tony?  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »
51 seconds left, down 3 with the ball.  Auburn comes down and starts launching 3's like there's 5 seconds on the clock.  Long rebound...get it out quick...launch another 3.   Was that the play you called, Tony?  :facepalm:

Maybe they were waiting on Ricardo to catch the tip ball and score 6?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »

Aah, yes...the "my hair is on fire play"  Now, let's get two!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2014, 08:07:06 PM »
We drop a close one to #21 Missouri, 70-68.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2014, 08:53:13 PM »
We drop a close one to #21 Missouri, 70-68.

The AU team actually looks pretty decent. If they could create a few less turnovers and fouls per game, I believe they could be a pleasant surprise this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »
Tigers fall on Rocky Top 78-67.

Setting up to be another shitastic season of roundball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2014, 09:55:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2014, 07:00:08 AM »
There is something to be said for rebounding in the game of basketball, particularly on the defensive end. And after three tough loses in a row Coach Barbee now says "the lid is off." What first comes to mind is the heart stopping novelty item containing artificial snakes. But if we could only open our minds and look deeper into his message what he is telling us is that this team is oh so close.  War Damn Barbee!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2014, 06:13:33 PM »
close again - within three at about a minute to go against #7 gaytors, but miss front-end of 1&1, key possession with no focus on offense, can't close it out
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Stone Tiger

• The Trinity
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2014, 07:06:08 PM »
Just listening on the radio, but what the hell was that possession all about when we got the ball at about 1:15 left, down by 3?  It sounded like there was no clear direction from the bench, they just came down, passed it a few times and then got it blocked on the eay to the basket.  I would rather have Denson or Canada pull up for a three right off the bat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My opinions...let me tell you them...

jmar

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2014, 08:15:27 PM »
Just listening on the radio, but what the hell was that possession all about when we got the ball at about 1:15 left, down by 3?  It sounded like there was no clear direction from the bench, they just came down, passed it a few times and then got it blocked on the eay to the basket.  I would rather have Denson or Canada pull up for a three right off the bat.
Florida went with big lineup at that point (Donovan) with the percentages in their favor knowing a drive inside would only yield one attempt. We failed miserably at the line as the game wore on.
Nice effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2014, 08:22:13 PM »
We're close to being a pretty decent team, but just can't make it over the hump. We need to recruit a couple of those 7 footers that seem to exist in abundance in the Former Republic of Yugoslavia or in the Ukraine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2014, 08:23:15 PM »
Florida went with big lineup at that point (Donovan) with the percentages in their favor knowing a drive inside would only yield one attempt. We failed miserably at the line as the game wore on.
Nice effort.
Great effort and free throw shooting killed us. Again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2014, 08:53:59 PM »
We're close to being a pretty decent team, but just can't make it over the hump. We need to recruit a couple of those 7 footers that seem to exist in abundance in the Former Republic of Yugoslavia or in the Ukraine.
Would be happy with a thick, agile 6-8 240 rebounding defender for nine boards and 6 PPG. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »
So, is what you're really trying to say that we need a couple of tall white guys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
So, is what you're really trying to say that we need a couple of tall white guys?
The thicker the accent, the better. I can see it now, "The Iron Curtain" they would be called. Pure marketing genius.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
0-5 in the league.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: This sucks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2014, 10:17:45 PM »
Lost by double digits to Mississippi freaking State...fire Barbee's ass now!  Let Scotty Pohlman finish the season as interim coarch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2014, 10:25:40 PM »
The only team that looks like a POSSIBLE win is Alabama because they suck just as much. That's gonna set the game of basketball back 50 years.  :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg