Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fluker Receives Cash?

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Fluker Receives Cash?
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2013, 08:56:01 AM »
"Saban didn't know. Our institution is in control. Slap on the wrist at worst. DJ is not welcome."
Well, in all fairness, he probably didn't know.  Not that it really matters, because it apparently happened regardless.  You don't really expect or forsee a recent former player to do something like that.  Like Token, I am happy that it wasn't a booster.  It wasn't an agent himself.  That tells me that the controls in place for those two types of situations are working (hopefully).  A guy who just graduated a few years ago simply isn't the type of person you would suspect of being a runner for an agent.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2013, 08:57:59 AM »
:fu: dumbass.  Look at recent history and decide if it wasn't about to hit your shitty team in the face.
Hey, calm the fuck down.  It was a nod to how fucked Alabama could be in this situation.  This is like Christmas for you guys, and I'm not going to try to ruin it for you.

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »
So, how many of you assholes woke up with a little extra pep in your step this morning?  Told your wife her hair looks great?  Gave that homeless guy on the corner a $20 bill on your way in to work? 

I am happy. And it has nothing to do with Alabama getting in trouble.

I am happy because of all the times you justified a bunch of bullshit that you and I knew was bullshit. You can't do that any more. Your team cheats. And Alabama won championships because of it.

People in your fanbase try destroy any threatening team or person that gets in their way. And Alabama won championships because of it.

ESPN and the media has an agenda. And Alabama has won championships because of it. How? How many teams had one loss in 2011 and 2012? How many other teams won their conference or their division and didn't get a chance to win a national championship?

2004? Agenda to keep Auburn out? Not such a fucking stretch for me anymore.

It goes on and on...from the way Finebaum and AL.com and ESPN and everyone in the media that's not named Charles handles this. This case has more evidence than anything that I have seen in 15 years...and it validates everything I have thought for the last 10...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2013, 09:00:44 AM »
Hey, calm the fuck down.  It was a nod to how fucked Alabama could be in this situation.  This is like Christmas for you guys, and I'm not going to try to ruin it for you.

Me calm the fuck down?  How about you go sit on an AIDS infested dick and scream Oh GOD Nick you feel so good.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2013, 09:03:09 AM »
Well, in all fairness, he probably didn't know.  Not that it really matters, because it apparently happened regardless.  You don't really expect or forsee a recent former player to do something like that.  Like Token, I am happy that it wasn't a booster.  It wasn't an agent himself.  That tells me that the controls in place for those two types of situations are working (hopefully).  A guy who just graduated a few years ago simply isn't the type of person you would suspect of being a runner for an agent.       

Admit it...when he acts like a spoiled 13 year old girl like he did at the presser yesterday, that hurts, doesn't it? I mean, that's just embarrassing for THE GREATEST CORCH EVAH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
Like Token, I am happy that it wasn't a booster.

You're going to be really unhappy when you read the ncaa's definitions of  "booster" and "representative", then.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2013, 09:09:36 AM »
So, how many of you assholes woke up with a little extra pep in your step this morning?  Told your wife her hair looks great?  Gave that homeless guy on the corner a $20 bill on your way in to work? 

I won't lie...I woke up with a fucking woody.  I only wish Shane was here to enjoy this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
I won't lie...I woke up with a fucking woody.  I only wish Shane was here to enjoy this.

You want Shane to enjoy your woody?

Do you also eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2013, 09:23:40 AM »

hahaha...bunch of stupid ignorant fucks that were saying a completely different thing about the media 2 days ago...

I'm a religious bama fan guess they call me a sabanist born and raised u put them on blast
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:26:09 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
You could very well be right about feeling better. There may be nothing that has come of this. But that doesn't make me feel any less about this. Everything we have talked about is being vindicated.

Alabama is paying people...check.
Alabama still has a network out there that is taking care of players...check.
Alabama people were involved in the JFF drama...check.
ESPN is in fucking bed with the University of Alabama...check.

So they may well get off. But I know. I know I am not crazy now.

I know, that when ESPN runs with some bullshit story from roopstigogo.com about Auburn, and doesn't mention anything about this...I am not crazy.

I know when they have whole segments on SportsCenter and Outside the Lines about Auburn cheating while only having a bunch of bullshit hearsay, while casually mentioning this case with the mounds of evidence in front of them...that I am not crazy.

I know that when shit about all of Alabama's rivals come out because they are threatening to Alabama and I think Alabama has something to do with the bullshit...I am not crazy.

I know without a shadow of a doubt now, that Alabama people brought the hell on Cam and Auburn because they control state and national media...that I am not crazy.

It validates everything I have been thinking for years but have not been able to prove. This ties everything together. The John Phillips link ALONE ties this shit together.

I am not crazy...this shit is as real as it gets...whether Alabama gets in any kind of trouble or not.

Tongue in cheek on the Forde comment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2013, 09:28:18 AM »
You're going to be really unhappy when you read the ncaa's definitions of  "booster" and "representative", then.

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put this out there if you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back.... I want to be on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »
Tongue in cheek on the Forde comment.

My point remains the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »
You want Shane to enjoy your woody?

Do you also eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Go back to your shanties!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2013, 09:41:21 AM »
I am happy. And it has nothing to do with Alabama getting in trouble.

I am happy because of all the times you justified a bunch of bullshit that you and I knew was bullshit. You can't do that any more. Your team cheats. And Alabama won championships because of it.

People in your fanbase try destroy any threatening team or person that gets in their way. And Alabama won championships because of it.

ESPN and the media has an agenda. And Alabama has won championships because of it. How? How many teams had one loss in 2011 and 2012? How many other teams won their conference or their division and didn't get a chance to win a national championship?

2004? Agenda to keep Auburn out? Not such a fucking stretch for me anymore.

It goes on and on...from the way Finebaum and AL.com and ESPN and everyone in the media that's not named Charles handles this. This case has more evidence than anything that I have seen in 15 years...and it validates everything I have thought for the last 10...
This doesn't necessarily mean that the entire program as a whole cheats in everything that is done, but it doesn't give an Alabama fan the foothold to argue against it either.  As far as the media goes, yeah, I can see it.  I won't subscribe to the notion that the REC controls every single media outlet in every single state, but I certainly believe that the state media and ESPN lean to Alabama.  It's all about money.  I mean, the Press Register had more Bear Bryant coverage in yesterday's print paper than they did about the 9/11 anniversary.  Bear Bryant was on the front page.  You can't argue that shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2013, 09:42:23 AM »
You could very well be right about feeling better. There may be nothing that has come of this. But that doesn't make me feel any less about this. Everything we have talked about is being vindicated.

Alabama is paying people...check.
Alabama still has a network out there that is taking care of players...check.
Alabama people were involved in the JFF drama...check.
ESPN is in fucking bed with the University of Alabama...check.

So they may well get off. But I know. I know I am not crazy now.

I know, that when ESPN runs with some bullshit story from roopstigogo.com about Auburn, and doesn't mention anything about this...I am not crazy.

I know when they have whole segments on SportsCenter and Outside the Lines about Auburn cheating while only having a bunch of bullshit hearsay, while casually mentioning this case with the mounds of evidence in front of them...that I am not crazy.

I know that when shit about all of Alabama's rivals come out because they are threatening to Alabama and I think Alabama has something to do with the bullshit...I am not crazy.

I know without a shadow of a doubt now, that Alabama people brought the hell on Cam and Auburn because they control state and national media...that I am not crazy.

It validates everything I have been thinking for years but have not been able to prove. This ties everything together. The John Phillips link ALONE ties this shit together.

I am not crazy...this shit is as real as it gets...whether Alabama gets in any kind of trouble or not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2013, 09:50:53 AM »
This doesn't necessarily mean that the entire program as a whole cheats in everything that is done, but it doesn't give an Alabama fan the foothold to argue against it either.  As far as the media goes, yeah, I can see it.  I won't subscribe to the notion that the REC controls every single media outlet in every single state, but I certainly believe that the state media and ESPN lean to Alabama.  It's all about money.  I mean, the Press Register had more Bear Bryant coverage in yesterday's print paper than they did about the 9/11 anniversary.  Bear Bryant was on the front page.  You can't argue that shit.
Yes. It does. Luther Davis is a booster. John Philips is a booster.

Where this "so glad it wasn't a booster" bullshit came from, I'll never know.

And after this, T-Town Menswear, Hot Wheelz of Mobile, Tom Al-Betar still being associated with the program, John Philips bragging that he spoke with Saban regularly, the recruitment of Kuondjio, Foster, Liner, Yeldon, and Calloway, etc. It's now a pretty big fucking leap of logic to assume Saban knew nothing about any of this. And even if he didn't? Just how the fuck do you define Lack of Institutional Control, because it's here in spades. That is, if he isn't orchestrating everything, which you'd be a fool to believe he isn't.

By the way, Bama's still on repeat offender status and will be until June 10, 2014. They were still on probation at the time of all this cheating, which ended June 10, 2012.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:52:37 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2013, 09:56:53 AM »
The director of Pony Exce$$ said it best: "When you have individuals who need to win, the rules don't apply."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »
The director of Pony Exce$$ said it best: "When you have individuals who need to win, the rules don't apply."

Is that the guy that killed all those hookers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »

By the way, Bama's still on repeat offender status and will be until June 10, 2014. They were still on probation at the time of all this cheating, which ended June 10, 2012.

Do you really think Bama will be punished by the NCAA for any of this?

Like WE!!!, I'm just glad that I know for sure now.  That this sport is completely corrupt as the king has been breaking rules in order to win and the media has been helping covering it up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

noxin

« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2013, 10:00:08 AM »
Well, in all fairness, he probably didn't know.   

Do you think saban believes his routine #1 recruiting classes are solely the result of him being the greatest recruiter of all time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions