Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fluker Receives Cash?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Fluker Receives Cash?
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2013, 12:23:19 AM »
don't you have a special in with the Godfather...?

I've been in the Godfather, if that's what you're asking.

It was a tender moment.  Sexual...and violent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2013, 12:37:15 AM »
From the Auburner:

John Phillips has a podcast. On it, Danny Sheridan is a regular guest. Luther Davis was on the episode entitled "Episode 2: Luther Davis, Winning a BCS & Human Lie Detection".

Also in this episode, John Philips claims to talk to Nick Saban "fairly regularly".

This episode has been removed from the Internet.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/courtsandsports
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:39:52 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2013, 12:39:21 AM »
John Phillips has a podcast. On it, Danny Sheridan is a regular guest. Luther Davis was on the episode entitled "Episode 2: Luther Davis, Winning a BCS & Human Lie Detection".

Also in this episode, John Philips claims to talk to Nick Saban "fairly regularly".

This episode has been removed from the Internet.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/courtsandsports

I don't suppose you found an archive anywhere?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2013, 12:41:43 AM »
I don't suppose you found an archive anywhere?
Just did.

Pow!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B70WkAs0eDO8cFZ3MFlrMzNrOHM/edit

You can download the MP3 to your computer here.

Already got a copy.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:49:42 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2013, 12:51:45 AM »
Just did.

Pow!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B70WkAs0eDO8cFZ3MFlrMzNrOHM/edit

You can download the MP3 to your computer here.

Already got a copy.

I kinda want to hug you right now.  In a totally hetero and manly fashion, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2013, 01:21:09 AM »
Oh...Oh God...Oh right there...harder...harder!

So guess who I ran into at the FedEx Store in tuscalooser earlier this year (1/22/13)? None other than Mr. T-Town Menswear himself. I was waiting in line when Ms. Chatty Cathy in the next line over notices the MNC ring that he was wearing (wonder where he got THAT from) and asks him about his role with the bammer football team. He proceeds to tell her that he is "close with all the guys" and that he is actually "Jesse William's manager." He tells her (and everyone in the damn store) that he is shipping Jesse's framed diploma and helmet to Jesse's dad in Australia. He also told her that he hung out with all of the players in Miami at the game, etc. He even got out his phone and was showing her all the pictures from the trip and stuff. Anyways, this story is worthless without pics, right? Behold. This all goes to show, nay PROVE, that Tom Albetar continued to maintain contacts with players and the program after the famed cease and desist letter.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2013, 04:47:02 AM »
Pat Forde working on an article now. I'm starting to feel a little better about it.
I'm sure it'll all be about the big bad agents taking advantage of these helpless, mindless kids that lived in a car with four other people  (eventhough the kids are 6'6" 450lbs.) and they transferred to three schools within a three year period...with no mention of where the rest of the family stayed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2013, 07:06:34 AM »
I keep hearing of a 2nd Yahoo! article. One that talks about Barron receiving 8 Gs for signing with an agent while in college and is asked to pay it back when he signs with someone else afterwards. Anyone else seen this or gotta link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2013, 07:27:15 AM »
Oh...Oh God...Oh right there...harder...harder!

:shitfan: :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2013, 07:33:35 AM »
So can someone explain to me in layman's terms with lots of arbitrary figures why I care that TTown Tom is sending a package to Authur Williams in Australia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2013, 07:45:09 AM »
So can someone explain to me in layman's terms with lots of arbitrary figures why I care that TTown Tom is sending a package to Authur Williams in Australia?

He's violating the bullshit cease and desist letter that "disassociated" him from the program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
Mike and Mike finally talk about this and the story is "Saban put those reporters in their place" followed by a joke of Folc celebrating ND MNC after Bamasa is taken. Yucks yucks.   :facepalm:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:59:35 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2013, 08:07:21 AM »
That's former uat DT Jesse William's dad...the player that he's a handler of...he being disassociated Tom Albetar (eventhough he's as disassociated from the uat program as I am from my dick)...I'm sure the NCAA would find that very interesting that Tom hasn't actually been disassociated from any of the players or the program and that he's a handler of atleast one player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2013, 08:26:34 AM »
He's violating the bullshit cease and desist letter that "disassociated" him from the program.

That's former uat DT Jesse William's dad...the player that he's a handler of...he being disassociated Tom Albetar (eventhough he's as disassociated from the uat program as I am from my dick)...I'm sure the NCAA would find that very interesting that Tom hasn't actually been disassociated from any of the players or the program and that he's a handler of atleast one player.

Got it.  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2013, 08:38:03 AM »
Well, here's the line coming out of the Tuscaloosa:

"Other folks is cheating and not getting punished. We'll get off."

"Saban didn't know. Our institution is in control. Slap on the wrist at worst. DJ is not welcome."

"The NCAA should be disbanded."

Like clockwork.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »
So, how many of you assholes woke up with a little extra pep in your step this morning?  Told your wife her hair looks great?  Gave that homeless guy on the corner a $20 bill on your way in to work? 

:fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2013, 08:50:30 AM »
So, how many of you assholes woke up with a little extra pep in your step this morning?  Told your wife her hair looks great?  Gave that homeless guy on the corner a $20 bill on your way in to work? 

Channeling your inner Saban at a presser this morning I see. Your goat is lonely.  :poke:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:54:06 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2013, 08:53:49 AM »
Pat Forde working on an article now. I'm starting to feel a little better about it.

You could very well be right about feeling better. There may be nothing that has come of this. But that doesn't make me feel any less about this. Everything we have talked about is being vindicated.

Alabama is paying people...check.
Alabama still has a network out there that is taking care of players...check.
Alabama people were involved in the JFF drama...check.
ESPN is in fucking bed with the University of Alabama...check.

So they may well get off. But I know. I know I am not crazy now.

I know, that when ESPN runs with some bullshit story from roopstigogo.com about Auburn, and doesn't mention anything about this...I am not crazy.

I know when they have whole segments on SportsCenter and Outside the Lines about Auburn cheating while only having a bunch of bullshit hearsay, while casually mentioning this case with the mounds of evidence in front of them...that I am not crazy.

I know that when shit about all of Alabama's rivals come out because they are threatening to Alabama and I think Alabama has something to do with the bullshit...I am not crazy.

I know without a shadow of a doubt now, that Alabama people brought the hell on Cam and Auburn because they control state and national media...that I am not crazy.

It validates everything I have been thinking for years but have not been able to prove. This ties everything together. The John Phillips link ALONE ties this shit together.

I am not crazy...this shit is as real as it gets...whether Alabama gets in any kind of trouble or not.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2013, 08:54:42 AM »

:fu: dumbass.  Look at recent history and decide if it wasn't about to hit your shitty team in the face.

USC dominates college football, espn can't quit slobbing on Pete Carrol's little knob.  They get busted for cheating.

Ohio St dominate program in college football (can't win it all, but do play for it often), epsn sucks on sweater vest's little cock.  They get busted for cheating.

Oregon (They're just so fast $1 to Snaggle) oh they are one of the best programs in the nation.  Chip Kelley is doing it the right way.  Auburn cheats and should have to give that trophy to the Ducks.  Wait. What?  Oh Oregon was the ones cheating?  Damn, busted.

Did you really think little Nicky was the only mother fucker good enough to dominate college football without cheating?  If your answer to that is yes, then you really are one dumb mother fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions