Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2014, 09:21:20 PM »
As Kaos said, youre off the rails dude. And I also usually agree with you on most things.

And this is NOTHING like Zimmerman. That involved self defense and a lot of gray area. This involves the death of a toddler and possible neglect. And he IS innocent until proven guilty. I think most of what were saying is in response to the people who have made this guy out to be some kind of facebook hero, throwing money at him without knowing anything. They are worse than those who were proclaiming guilt of murder before anything actually came out.

If you go back and look in this thread, I said there was a middle ground somewhere. Pretty sure Chad and THS did as well. I don't think there was anyone on here that came right out and said " a child is dead so hang the mf'er!".
Death Penalty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »
Fry em both.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/wife_of_justin_ross_harris_als.html#incart_m-rpt-2

COBB COUNTY, Georgia - The mother of a Georgia toddler who died after the boy was left by his father in a sweltering SUV for seven hours also searched, on the internet, child deaths inside vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for that to occur.

"Leanna Harris, the child's mother, was also questioned regarding the incident and made similar statements regarding researching in car deaths and how it occurs,'' according to new search warrants made public Sunday. The warrants were released by Cobb County magistrate officials, and obtained by Fox 5 in Atlanta, and other media outlets.

On Saturday, warrants showed the boy's father, Justin "Ross" Harris, 33, also recently researched the topic. The warrants do not say when those searches took place. "During an interview with Justin, he stated that he recently researched, through the internet, child deaths inside vehicles and what temperature it needs to be for that to occur. Justin stated that he was fearful that this could happen," the warrants said.

The warrants show police seized a number of items from the parents' home: A white iPhone 5, Hyundai car, home laptop computer, computer tower, a Google Chromecast Internet searcher and other electronic devices. Police said the searches were intended to find blood, DNA, hair fibers, latent impressions, writings and photographs relating to child abuse, child neglect, homicide to children, and cruelty to children.

Justin Ross Harris, a Tuscaloosa native, is charged with murder and child cruelty, in the June 18 death of his son, 22-month-old Cooper Harris. Harris remains jailed without bond in the case. Leanna Harris, 30, has not been charged with any crime.

HarrisCollage.jpg
View full size

The two were married in 2006. Leanna Harris is a 2002 graduate of Demopolis Academy in Alabama, and attended the University of Alabama where she studied food and nutrition. The couple now lives in Marietta.

Leanna Harris has not given any interviews regarding the incident, nor have Cooper's grandparents. At Cooper's funeral Saturday, Ross Harris called in from the jail and spoke to those gathered there. "Thank you for everything you've done for my boy," he said, according to a CNN report. "Good life. (Inaudible) No words to say. Just horrible. (Inaudible) I'm just sorry I can't be there."

Leanna Harris also spoke at the service and publicly answered the questions she said she has struggled with in the last 10 days. She said she misses her son deeply, but finds solace knowing Cooper is shielded from knowing the pain of a broken heart, from mourning the death of his own loved ones and from being exposed to the hard truths of a world that she called broken.

Leanna Harris also said she was not angry at God nor at her husband Ross, who left their son in a car seat in his SUV last Wednesday and found him dead after he finished his day at work. Citing the Book of Job, she said the Lord gives and takes away, and his name should be praised in good times and bad.

She also told her husband she loved him. "Am I angry with Ross?" CNN quoted her as saying. "Absolutely not. It has never crossed my mind. Ross is and was and will be, if we have more children, a wonderful father. Ross is a wonderful daddy and leader for our household. Cooper meant the world to him."

The warrants also outlined the timeline of events the day 22-month-old Cooper Harris died. On June 18, police were called at 4:24 p.m. to 2955 Akers Mill Rd, Atlanta GA regarding a person down call. When the officers arrived on scene, they found Cooper dead. A homicide investigation was launched, according to the warrants.

Harris was witnessed pulling into the parking lot of Uncle Maddio's Pizza in his 2011 Hyundai Tucson. The vehicle came to a sudden stop and Ross quickly got out, opened the driver side passenger door and pulled out Cooper.

"Justin was witnessed yelling, 'Oh my god what have I done','' the warrant says. "He then began doing CPR on the child. EMS responded to the scene. It was obvious that the child was deceased."

Harris told police he went to work that morning and forgot to drop the child off at day care. He left his Marietta home and took the child to Chik-fil-A in Vinings and then went to work. The child was left in the SUV from 9:30 a.m. until he was discovered by Justin at around 4:20 p.m. when he was driving to meet up with some friends.

Authorities later said they received information that Harris went to his SUV during lunchtime, and put something in it.

Like black people did with Trayvon and like everyone did with Casey Anthony, there's nothing anyone can do or say to change my mind about this case.  I won't be on the jury, but if I was, I don't believe there's anything that would convince me to acquit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2014, 08:29:26 AM »
Fry em both.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/wife_of_justin_ross_harris_als.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Like black people did with Trayvon and like everyone did with Casey Anthony, there's nothing anyone can do or say to change my mind about this case.  I won't be on the jury, but if I was, I don't believe there's anything that would convince me to acquit.

Death to both. 

Death to all the rawl tahd braying "hundreds" who crowded into the funeral, applauded the baby (who applauds at a funeral?) and listened to the fool and his strumpet wife yammer.   Hose the entire place down with a flamethrower.  I'd applaud that. 

But don't blame these wonderful parents.  The world is broken!  They saved they baby from evar havin' a broke heart.  They heroes!  Gonna have more babbies, too.

Maybe I'm just stunned by the loss of Lutz but my sympathy level is pretty low.  These assbags are going to eventually use a religious defense, 'a God told me to fry my baby 'cuz the world be harsh' shield.  Makes me want to kill them myself.  I hate when mush brained feebs like these two idiots make those of us who believe in God look like we don't have a grip on reality. 

I don't like the way the dad looks. He looks like the first word of every sentence would be "duuuhhh."   I don't like how stupid the wife looks.  She looks like a dead-eyed cow. In my mind it reflects on just how worthless a UA degree must be if these two simpletons could both possess one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2014, 09:34:48 AM »
Death to both. 

Death to all the rawl tahd braying "hundreds" who crowded into the funeral, applauded the baby (who applauds at a funeral?) and listened to the fool and his strumpet wife yammer.   Hose the entire place down with a flamethrower.  I'd applaud that. 

But don't blame these wonderful parents.  The world is broken!  They saved they baby from evar havin' a broke heart.  They heroes!  Gonna have more babbies, too.

Maybe I'm just stunned by the loss of Lutz but my sympathy level is pretty low.  These assbags are going to eventually use a religious defense, 'a God told me to fry my baby 'cuz the world be harsh' shield.  Makes me want to kill them myself.  I hate when mush brained feebs like these two idiots make those of us who believe in God look like we don't have a grip on reality. 

I don't like the way the dad looks. He looks like the first word of every sentence would be "duuuhhh."   I don't like how stupid the wife looks.  She looks like a dead-eyed cow. In my mind it reflects on just how worthless a UA degree must be if these two simpletons could both possess one.

Every single word of this ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2014, 09:36:57 AM »
Death Penalty

Knowing what we do now? Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2014, 10:57:15 AM »
And he's fat too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2014, 10:57:51 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »
And he's fat too.
No fat remarks please. There are standards on here and comments about fat people aren't acceptable and are disrespectful toward some of the fat ass people on here. Not me, I'm just a little fluffy. But some people are sensitive about being a fat ass slob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2014, 11:15:05 AM »
Strap the motherfucker into a Hyundai SUV covered in Bama stickers in a Wal Mart parking lot in the middle of Tuscaloosa on July 4 and weld the fucking doors shut.   Make it a public event.

Make his pig-eyed wife watch while he burns to death.  Chain her naked to the light pole in front of the car.  As he takes his last breath, let one of the attendees (whoever won the drawing) perform an impromptu hysterectomy on her using whatever tools can be acquired by searching the trunks of the three nearest cars with both bama stickers and expired license plates.  Then let the six biggest bama fans in attendance mount her.  This should encompass a combined ton last approximately 82 seconds total.   

If she happens to survive that, pour kerosene on her and let one of the inbreds drop a lit Viceroy on her.  Because you know there will be a plethora of cigarette-smoking cousin humpers in that crowd. 

Anyone who offers support or assistance to either of these diptards should be stoned to death with full cans of Natural Light -- which can then be drunk by the bamtards who witness the event. 

Death is too good for these morons.  It must be torture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2014, 11:30:54 AM »
Quote from: GH2001 link=topic=21555.msg361660#msg3616.  date=1404135417
Knowing what we do now? Yep.

This is exactly the type case the death penalty is for.  I just want to know why...why they did it and why such a horrendous method of death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2014, 11:41:44 AM »
This is exactly the type case the death penalty is for.  I just want to know why...why they did it and why such a horrendous method of death.
Maybe they didn't care how horrendous it was. Not that it would be much better if they gave the boy sleeping pills or whatever. But, to me, this shows that they were willing to do whatever it took to get away with it. And this provided the best opportunity to make it look like an accident.

I cannot imagine what it's like to be baked to death. If it were an accident, it would be tough to live with. But doing it on purpose?

And if they both were in on it, it is dumbfounding. It wouldn't surprise me as much if the dumbass dad did it on his own. Financial troubles, wanting to punish the mom or whatever his mentally deranged  reason could've been. But both? This is crazier than the mom who drowned the kids and claimed they were abducted many years ago in S.C., I believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2014, 11:45:07 AM »
Maybe they didn't care how horrendous it was. Not that it would be much better if they gave the boy sleeping pills or whatever. But, to me, this shows that they were willing to do whatever it took to get away with it. And this provided the best opportunity to make it look like an accident.

I cannot imagine what it's like to be baked to death. If it were an accident, it would be tough to live with. But doing it on purpose?

And if they both were in on it, it is dumbfounding. It wouldn't surprise me as much if the dumbass dad did it on his own. Financial troubles, wanting to punish the mom or whatever his mentally deranged  reason could've been. But both? This is crazier than the mom who drowned the kids and claimed they were abducted many years ago in S.C., I believe.

Both being in on it is what makes it so much more strange.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2014, 11:50:10 AM »

Seriously. Can you imagine those conversations?

"So, hon, how much are season tickets this year? Damn. This damn kid's expensive. What if we just left him in the car on a hot summer day until his insides baked? JK, LOL."

"You're TERRIBLE! You shouldn't joke like that, but LOL wouldn't that be funny?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'd never do it or nuthin, but how long do you reckon that would take?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should google it."

"Hmm. Says here about 7 hours."

"Hmm. You're at work for about 8 every day, but you have that lunch breaks splitting it up. If you skipped lunch that'd be like 9 straight hours. Pretty plausible."

"Yeah, let's do this."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 12:02:11 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2014, 11:55:33 AM »

Her quotes are somewhat troubling to me. I may be reaching here but her and this redneck husband of hers seem seriously mental.

Like K said, she's almost justifying it. Mental condition? Religious kooks? Something isn't right in their medulla oblongatas. There are so many redflags in what both of them are saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2014, 11:56:46 AM »
Seriously. Can you imagine those conversations?

"So, hon, how much are season tickets this year? Damn. This damn kid's expensive. What if we just left him in the car for on a hot summer day until his insides baked? JK, LOL."

"You're TERRIBLE! You shouldn't joke like that, but LOL wouldn't that be funny?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'd never do it or nuthin, but how long do you reckon that would take?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should google it."

"Hmm. Says here about 7 hours."

"Hmm. You're at work for about 8 every day, but you have that lunch breaks splitting it up. If you skipped lunch that'd be like 9 straight hours. Pretty plausible."

"Yeah, let's do this."

Seriously....I don't think you are that far off there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
Seriously....I don't think you are that far off there.

Yeah Bama jokes aside, I'm willing to bet this was a conversation had while cuddling in bed together discussing how much they hate having a kid or maybe that particular kid.  I wonder if he had any disabilities. 

This is fucking disgusting.  I just can't imagine.  I don't get it.  How could anyone do this on purpose?  Especially planned out?  That's the kicker for me.  A crazy person uses their hands.  A crazy mother drowns her children in the bathtub because the demon man told her to.  A crazy father strangles his son (just saw this happened in Queens today) because the voices told him enough was enough.

But to have two people plot a way to horrifically murder their own child?  To go through planning stages and then essentially go through with the act for 9 hours?  9 hours of dwelling on it?  9 hours of doing your typical workday responsibilities?  Then in the end have the ability to put on a show for witnesses and police? 

Kaos was too lenient.  They don't need to die at all.  They need to be kept alive in a torture chamber and then moved to the hospital ward and then back to the chamber and back to the hospital and so on and so on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2014, 01:28:27 PM »
Yeah Bama jokes aside, I'm willing to bet this was a conversation had while cuddling in bed together discussing how much they hate having a kid or maybe that particular kid.  I wonder if he had any disabilities. 

This is fucking disgusting.  I just can't imagine.  I don't get it.  How could anyone do this on purpose?  Especially planned out?  That's the kicker for me.  A crazy person uses their hands.  A crazy mother drowns her children in the bathtub because the demon man told her to.  A crazy father strangles his son (just saw this happened in Queens today) because the voices told him enough was enough.

But to have two people plot a way to horrifically murder their own child?  To go through planning stages and then essentially go through with the act for 9 hours?  9 hours of dwelling on it?  9 hours of doing your typical workday responsibilities?  Then in the end have the ability to put on a show for witnesses and police? 

Kaos was too lenient.  They don't need to die at all.  They need to be kept alive in a torture chamber and then moved to the hospital ward and then back to the chamber and back to the hospital and so on and so on.

"Saw" style.

I'm serious. Make them pick their torture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

I want to believe that no parent could do that, much less both. But the odds are stacking against them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2014, 04:14:39 PM »
This just keeps getting weirder and weirder!

I want to believe that no parent could do that, much less both. But the odds are stacking against them.

I feel the same way as do most I talk to.  The internet searches are just way too much for me personally.  Legally its still a long way from a slam dunk conviction.  I bet there are more twists to this yet and none good for these 2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #199 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:55 PM »
And yet these two still take breaths, along with thousands of others sickos like them, while a guy like Philip Lutzenkirchen doesn't.

I said the same thing to a friend and he said, "it's the Lord's will, the Lord has a plan, etc, etc, etc."
My response kinda floored him. I said, "well, the Lord's will is apparently flipped on it's axis...or what we've been led to believe, throughout the past 1500 or so years has been made up similar to the Mormon religion as a way to answer the main question we all had and still have, which is why are we here. Therefore, whenever we couldn't explain things, we'd always resort to Lord's will."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs