Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Mother Leaves Baby in Car; Baby Dies
« Reply #260 on: July 04, 2014, 09:21:15 PM »
In that link to the hearing, that I posted earlier, two things got Mr. Harris to take a "oh shit" type swallow. The first one was the investigator talking about just scratching the surface when asked about the information on Harris' computers. The other was when the investigators spoke about the abrasions on the baby's face and on the back of his head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #261 on: July 04, 2014, 09:25:54 PM »
I hope that they announce everything they find on his computer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #262 on: July 05, 2014, 01:18:19 AM »
I hope that they announce everything they find on his computer.
Including the REC scandals discussed in the BamaMag hidden forums. :hammer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #263 on: July 05, 2014, 05:26:28 AM »
Including the REC scandals discussed in the BamaMag hidden forums. :hammer:
Yup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »
If the bama shirt fit .... you must FRY that dumb sumbitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
If the bama shirt fit .... you must FRY that dumb sumbitch.

Problem is he bought a medium
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

BryantJoyner

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2014, 02:05:59 AM »
Strap the motherfudgeer into a Hyundai SUV covered in Bama stickers in a Wal Mart parking lot in the middle of Tuscaloosa on July 4 and weld the fudgeing doors shut.   Make it a public event.

Make his pig-eyed wife watch while he burns to death.  Chain her naked to the light pole in front of the car.  As he takes his last breath, let one of the attendees (whoever won the drawing) perform an impromptu hysterectomy on her using whatever tools can be acquired by searching the trunks of the three nearest cars with both bama stickers and expired license plates.  Then let the six biggest bama fans in attendance mount her.  This should encompass a combined ton last approximately 82 seconds total.   

If she happens to survive that, pour kerosene on her and let one of the inbreds drop a lit Viceroy on her.  Because you know there will be a plethora of
ecigs-smoking cousin humpers in that crowd. 

Anyone who offers support or assistance to either of these diptards should be stoned to death with full cans of Natural Light -- which can then be drunk by the bamtards who witness the event. 

Death is too good for these morons.  It must be torture.

Too bad and sad..A baby lost her life due to negligence of her mother..World has changed lot in recent years..
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:54:59 PM by BryantJoyner »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2014, 11:08:19 AM »
Lawyers, is she doing this as a way to try and prove innocence?   

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/report-mother-of-toddler-in-cobb-hot-car-death-pas/nhRrQ/

Report: Mother of toddler in Cobb hot car death passes polygraph test
July 3, 2014
Kelly J. Huff / Pool / Marietta Daily Journal / AP

Leanna Harris, wife of Justin Ross Harris, the father of a toddler who died after police say he was left in a hot car for about seven hours, looks on during her husband's bond hearing in Cobb County Magistrate Court on July 3, 2014, in Marietta, Ga. Harris, who police say intentionally killed his toddler son by leaving the boy inside a hot SUV, was exchanging nude photos with women the day his son died and had looked at websites that advocated against having children, a detective testified Thursday. At that same hearing, a judge refused to grant bond for Harris, meaning he will remain in jail.

The mother of a 22-month-old Cobb toddler who died after being left in a hot car for seven hours on a 90-degree day in June passed a polygraph test, unidentified sources told ABC News.

Fox 5 Atlanta responded to that report by tweeting that the polygraph was administered by Leanna Harris’ lawyer rather than by police.

In an exclusive interview Monday morning with Good Morning America, friend Angie Bond said Harris “had absolutely nothing to do with the accident.” The mother has not been charged in the June 18 death of Cooper Harris.

“She had nothing to hide,” said Bond, Harris’ best friend of 15 years. ” … She loves her little boy. She misses her little boy desperately. And that will never change.”

She talked about Ross Harris, the man who prosecutors allege purposely left the couple’s son in the back of his SUV outside his office while texting lewd pictures of himself to other women. A Cobb grand jury this month indicted Ross Harris on malice murder as well as seven other felonies.

“He absolutely adored Cooper,” Bond said. “He was a very hands-on father. Always playing with him.”

She acknowledged that Leanna and Ross Harris’ marriage was not perfect.

“It’s been rocky,” Bond said. “But through it all, they always wanted to work through things.”

Bond also addressed comments attributed to Leanna Harris by investigators, including testimony by Cobb police Det. Phil Stoddard that, when Harris was reunited with her husband after learning he had been charged with murder, she asked him, “Did you say too much?”

“She was just saying, ‘Did you run your mouth? Did you talk so much it makes you look guilty?’” Bond said. “He was definitely a talker.”

Leanna Harris has never doubted Ross Harris’ innocence or been angry with him about Cooper’s death, Bond said.

“She knows how much Ross loved Cooper,” she said.

Ross Harris is expected in court later this week.

Also read this a couple of weeks ago. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/04/justice/hot-car-death-ross-harris-grand-jury/

He was indicted on eight counts with malice murder and two counts of felony murder.  In a week or two we will know if they seek the death penalty.  I don't know why I keep up with this, it makes me sad, but it's like a train wreck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2014, 11:31:21 AM »
“She was just saying, ‘Did you run your mouth? Did you talk so much it makes you look guilty?’” Bond said. “He was definitely a talker.”

Leanna Harris has never doubted Ross Harris’ innocence or been angry with him about Cooper’s death, Bond said.

Something is definitely wrong with this. I have no clue if she is guilty, but this seems that she doesn't really care. How could you not be angry? If my wife had done something like that, I would be pissed as fuck...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »

I haven't kept up with the case...has she been charged yet?  More often than not, a polygraph is used in criminal cases in order to get a detective or prosecutor to not proceed with an investigation or filing of charges, or to drop any charges that have been filed.

The results of the polygraph can be admissible in court, and so it can be used after the trial has commenced in order to prove innocence, but generally the prosecution has to consent to the use of the polygraph test before it takes place.  The main reason for this is that the prosecution needs to approve the questions that will be asked, as well as have the opportunity to have their own questions asked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2014, 12:26:44 PM »
Must say  that I haven't delved into the subject as of late. I've been more involved with product liability and high dollar trusts and have been busier than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

At the same time, from glimpsing over it heretofore and whatnot, I believe that the perpetrator has an constituent right to a fair and incredible trail.

Vandy and I are both men of the law but let's face it, it doesn't take defense attorney to be able to tell a lot just by reading the affidavid. If this were my client, I would filibuster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
Something is definitely wrong with this. I have no clue if she is guilty, but this seems that she doesn't really care. How could you not be angry? If my wife had done something like that, I would be pissed as fuck...
Yeah but you'd get over it you have like 10 others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2014, 01:16:04 PM »

First off, you really don't know how you would feel.

I would imagine she is heart broken and is just as heart broken for him that this happened. Now if it is proven that he planned and executed this, then I would think she would change her position.

I will not venture to say how I would feel in this situation. People grieve in different ways.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2014, 01:19:10 PM »
First off, you really don't know how you would feel.

I would imagine she is heart broken and is just as heart broken for him that this happened. Now if it is proven that he planned and executed this, then I would think she would change her position.

I will not venture to say how I would feel in this situation. People grieve in different ways.

Fair enough...but I am pretty sure I would be pissed. I'm also pretty sure that the first thing I would ask is "How the fuck did you forget the baby?" Not, "Did you say too much?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2014, 01:55:12 PM »
I haven't kept up with the case...has she been charged yet?  More often than not, a polygraph is used in criminal cases in order to get a detective or prosecutor to not proceed with an investigation or filing of charges, or to drop any charges that have been filed.

The results of the polygraph can be admissible in court, and so it can be used after the trial has commenced in order to prove innocence, but generally the prosecution has to consent to the use of the polygraph test before it takes place.  The main reason for this is that the prosecution needs to approve the questions that will be asked, as well as have the opportunity to have their own questions asked.

As far as I know she hasn't been charged with anything yet.  The bold answered what I was thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2014, 01:55:43 PM »
Fair enough...but I am pretty sure I would be pissed. I'm also pretty sure that the first thing I would ask is "How the fuck did you forget the baby?" Not, "Did you say too much?"

Also in the same boat with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions