friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Driving high ain't no way to die!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 08:50:40 AM »
Don't think this will stop that dude's family from trying to cash in on it in a civil suit though....one had to have been high to go as far down on the track as that idiot did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 08:59:53 AM »
Don't think this will stop that dude's family from trying to cash in on it in a civil suit though....one had to have been high to go as far down on the track as that idiot did.

Which is why the family won't have a leg to stand on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 09:42:56 AM »
"My friend" thinks this is bullshit and claims pot makes you more cautious not reckless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »
The devil's lettuce strikes again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 09:50:26 AM »
Pot kills another one....

Course you could tell by the video that he just got out of his car to ask Stewart if he had some chips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
The family says it does not matter that he was high;

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the-marbles/ward-family-issues-statement-saying--the-matter-is-not-at-rest-215917279.html

Is this a another case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 10:21:16 AM »
"My friend" thinks this is bullshit and claims pot makes you more cautious not reckless.

Its a good thing we have something legal like alcohol to help us with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 10:38:16 AM »
Its a good thing we have something legal like alcohol to help us with that.

Some of my best ideas have occurred to me while drunk.....course sometimes the best course of action I could find for a problem was to get drunk. 

Bottom line is delicious bourbon if good for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »
Some of my best ideas have occurred to me while drunk.....course sometimes the best course of action I could find for a problem was to get drunk. 

Bottom line is delicious bourbon if good for you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »

Bottom line is delicious coke product and bourbon if good for you.

Got that fixed for ya'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."