Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Reaction to verdict confirms mass ignorance

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Reaction to verdict confirms mass ignorance
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 02:40:34 PM »
I hate to say this, but this country would be better off if every single one of them was Zimmermanned.
If they walk out in front of my car on Highway 65...there will be reports of people getting hit by car going 70mph.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 02:44:08 PM »
If they walk out in front of my car on Highway 65...there will be reports of people getting hit by car going 70mph.

That's about as ugly a thing as you can imagine.  I was running I59 between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham one day when this dude was walking along the edge feinting into traffic.  It looked so weird I called 911.  He jumped out in front of a car behind me.  Was doing the suicide thing and trying to work the nerve up when I passed him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 03:10:04 PM »
I'm running this afternoon in hopes of being fudgeed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
That's about as ugly a thing as you can imagine.  I was running I59 between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham one day when this dude was walking along the edge feinting into traffic.  It looked so weird I called 911.  He jumped out in front of a car behind me.  Was doing the suicide thing and trying to work the nerve up when I passed him.

Doesn't matter how the herd gets thinned, as long as it gets thinned. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:25 PM »
Quannel X = Black Panther, black separatist, Marxist, nation of Islam.

Yeah real upstanding guy looking for "peace and justice". What the fuck ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 05:21:30 PM »
The DOJ has set up an email for "Tips" proving Zimmerman is a racist.

Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov

I recommend sending "Tips" that they are wasting our tax dollars on hateful race-baiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
Moron General says stand your ground laws don't make sense

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/07/ag_holder_stand-your-ground_la.html#incart_river_default

"There has always been a legal defense for using deadly force if — and the 'if' is important — no safe retreat is available," Holder added Tuesday. "But we must examine laws that take this further by eliminating the common sense and age-old requirement that people who feel threatened have a duty to retreat, outside their home, if they can do so safely."

What defies common sense is this philosophy in general.  If someone feels threatened it is their OBLIGATION to flee?  Why?  If everyone does that, the thugs, punks, miscreants and criminals are the winners.  What prevents them from intimidating normal, reasonable, rational people into hiding in their homes? 

You're a wet step from anarchy at that point.

Nope.  We need to keep this rule and maybe expand it to more of a "take no crap" rule.  Somebody wants to clown or intimidate you or your family?  Chase them off by whatever means necessary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 06:08:53 PM »

I recommend sending "Tips" that they are wasting our tax dollars on hateful race-baiting.

HOLY SHIT. 

HAAAAAAHA.  I may only chuckle at the possibility of Kaos's "Fall of Rome" hyperbole, but this is it.  This is fucking ridiculous.  We are finished.

They not only are insisting on charging this guy for abso-fucking-lutely nothing except being the subject of an emotionally charged story.  They are asking for tips on how they can nail him in any way shape or form. 

What an obvious admission of "We don't have shit on him but we really REALLY want to find something." 

Fuck Eric Holder.  I'm seriously flabbergasted at the stupidity in our country, and honestly, I've never seriously felt this way, but honestly, I would really like to find a new one to live in.  This place is fucked, and I have no desire to fight idiots in order to save it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:11:25 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 06:11:07 PM »

What defies common sense is this philosophy in general.  If someone feels threatened it is their OBLIGATION to flee?  Why?  If everyone does that, the thugs, punks, miscreants and criminals are the winners.  What prevents them from intimidating normal, reasonable, rational people into hiding in their homes? 

Nope.  We need to keep this rule and maybe expand it to more of a "take no crap" rule.  Somebody wants to clown or intimidate you or your family?  Chase them off by whatever means necessary.

How the FUCK can he say all of that and not direct it solely to Trayvon Martin?

Goddamnit.  It's right in front of their faces. 

So it was okay for Trayvon to use deadly force, but not Zimmerman?  I mean, did he even read the police report?  Has he even considered the evidence?

Everything he is saying confirms that it was Trayvon Martin who was in the wrong based on his philosophy of "run if you feel threatened." 

Trayvon didn't run.  He acted like an idiot and sucker punched the guy.  Then he got killed because of it, but it's a serious race issue in this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 07:02:41 PM »
HOLY SHIT. 

HAAAAAAHA.  I may only chuckle at the possibility of Kaos's "Fall of Rome" hyperbole, but this is it.  This is fucking ridiculous.  We are finished.

They not only are insisting on charging this guy for abso-fucking-lutely nothing except being the subject of an emotionally charged story.  They are asking for tips on how they can nail him in any way shape or form. 

What an obvious admission of "We don't have shit on him but we really REALLY want to find something." 

Fuck Eric Holder.  I'm seriously flabbergasted at the stupidity in our country, and honestly, I've never seriously felt this way, but honestly, I would really like to find a new one to live in.  This place is fucked, and I have no desire to fight idiots in order to save it.
We really are. All of this. And I don't think there's any going back. Unreal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

Please tell me that this is made up....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2013, 07:36:46 PM »
Please tell me that this is made up....

Unfortunately, no...

http://cdn.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/16/DOJ-phone-call-Zimmerman

On Monday afternoon, the US Department of Justice appealed to civil rights groups and the general public across the country for “tips” on George Zimmerman in their pursuit of potential federal civil rights charges against the just-acquitted defendant in the Trayvon Martin killing. The DOJ actually went so far as to set up an e-mail address to allow such tips: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. The email address is slated to go operational by the end of the week.

Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law told the Orlando Sentinel that the DOJ had held a Monday conference call “calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information” that would help build a case against Zimmerman. "They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” Arnwine stated.

According to Arnwine, the call began at 3:30 p.m. with Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the United States DOJ, and representatives of the FBI on the line. Several prosecutors joined the call, too.

Arnwine listed off other organizations represented on the call, including the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the ACLU, and several “human relations” groups.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

RWS

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »

Fuck this.  I was so glad when Alabama passed the law similar to Florida's.  It meant people didn't have to try and get away from some dickhole that broke into their house.  It meant that people who were being assaulted didn't have to think about what the law was, or what they should do.  It gave the average citizen the power to properly defend themselves and their property.  The bad guy isn't playing fair.  He is probably armed, and isn't where he is supposed to be.  You shouldn't have to try to flee your own home.  You shouldn't have to be afraid to walk around in your own neighborhood.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
Unfortunately, no...

http://cdn.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/16/DOJ-phone-call-Zimmerman
Oh, that's great.  Really smart.  Honestly, I think they set that up because they know what's going to happen.  Every swinging dick that is pissed off about the verdict is going to e-mail some stupid fictitious tip.  People will fabricate all kinds of "tips".  That is how the DOJ will justify further harassment of Zimmerman.  "Look, we had all of these leads. We had to check them out!"  I can see it coming a mile away.

Sadly, he doesn't have much recourse either.  He has to take it.  I mean, I hate that a kid died.  It does suck.  There is nothing good about this.  But they have effectively ruined Zimmerman's life as well.  He's done.  He will never hold meaningful employment again.  His reputation is destroyed.  Maybe he will do a book deal, but I wonder what a civil jury would do in the civil case that we all know Martin's parents are going to bring.  Zimmerman could lose everything.  Not even due to a case where he got off on a technicality, or something Casey Anthony-esqe.  This was a case where there was not one single little bitty shred of evidence that he committed a crime.  This was a case where the state was obviously overzealous in prosecuting the guy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2013, 08:49:04 PM »
Quannel X = Black Panther, black separatist, Marxist, nation of Islam.

Yeah real upstanding guy looking for "peace and justice". What the fuck ever.

He is the biggest racist in Houston and that is saying A LOT. I asked a black friend of mine about him yesterday and she just cringed. Quannel charges $4000 to even show up in public to decry whatever racist action has been taken against you. Channel 11 called him on it once and he just snickered on camera. He showed up once when a guy shot two thugs robbing his neighbor's house. He stood out there calling for justice for the black man until someone figured out that they were dark skinned Hispanics. Then he turned around, got in his car and took off.

He is part of the problem this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »
Rush Limbaugh is a detriment to social progression.   If you have any information that may give us reason to arrest him for a hate crime or inciting racism, please email us at Limbaugh.Rush@USDOJ.gov. 

I dislike Limbaugh, but it was the first name that popped to mind.

I simply can't believe this.  Even amidst all of the Snowden, NSA shit.  They're not spying on us?  They're not secretly trying to find dirt on American citizens to use at a later date?

They're publicly begging for it!  With a .gov email address!

1am, and I'm still fed up about this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:39 AM »
Imagine were we could be if they used all this energy in trying to destroy a man for defending himself and used it towards something meaningful...like trying to find a better source for fuel &/or energy, just a thought.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2013, 07:08:11 AM »
I reported the DOJ email on Zimmerman to ATTACKWATCH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2013, 07:25:30 AM »
I reported the DOJ email on Zimmerman to ATTACKWATCH.

I hope you included yourself in the report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."