Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2013 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: The Official 2013 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »
And we lose today.  I hope each one of your teams go down in a shithole flaming torch down the toilet, similar to the Astros.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2013, 02:48:17 PM »
This Braves Dynasty may be even better than the one in west vance.

Even?  Shit, it's going to be unstoppable.  It's the lack of the mullet on the A that is giving them all the power. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »
And we lose today.  I hope each one of your teams go down in a shithole flaming torch down the toilet, similar to the Astros.

Too late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »

:sad:

Give us time, we will.  We usually do.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Token

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2013, 03:44:28 PM »
You motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »
All you bastards can go choke on a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
What the last two esteemed posters said. 

Dick heads.  The whole lot of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
It was just one little game.  You are only going to lose 42 games this year and hit 120 and break the record.  I would happy if I were a Braves fan.  They are so good that I am thinking about going out and buying some Braves gear this afternoon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2013, 04:11:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2013, 04:17:38 PM »
It was just one little game.  You are only going to lose 42 games this year and hit 120 and break the record.  I would happy if I were a Braves fan.  They are so good that I am thinking about going out and buying some Braves gear this afternoon.

I've already reported you to the moderators.  Expect a significant spike in your warn meter and your first born to contract a bad case of genital rash and itching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2013, 05:02:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »
Just saw where the Cubs and Marlins are playing a series next weekend.  This gives me a week to stock up on beer, snacks and grilling items.  I know what I'm doing next weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
Fuck this season already.  Call it.  No one is going to stop Atlanta.  I don't know how in the hell the Phils managed to luck up and beat them.  Atlanta, 120 wins and the World Series!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first prayer of invocation to the BKG for the season. 

PLAY BALL!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2013, 09:05:08 PM »

I love you, darlin', but I hope bottomfeeder's collection of cats take a collective shit on your face while you are passed out drunk in a puddle of Jaegerbomb puke. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2013, 11:21:47 AM »
I'm excited about the Stro's this year.  At 4-11 they've already equaled last year's win total.  The move to the AL was  #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2013, 04:09:09 PM »
I'm excited about the Stro's this year.  At 4-11 they've already equaled last year's win total.  The move to the AL was  #winning

And you?  Hmmpf.  Your wife sent over this picture she found in your sock drawer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »
And you?  Hmmpf.  Your wife sent over this picture she found in your sock drawer.

She loves it when I go deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2013, 02:53:34 PM »
Just wanted to stop by and comment on how well those Orioles are doing.  Second place and gaining ground.  There is no doubt in my mind that they'll be at least 7 games up by the All Star break.  The momentum will be too much for the rest of the pack by then.  Congrats on a great season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
Just wanted to stop by and comment on how well those Orioles are doing.  Second place and gaining ground.  There is no doubt in my mind that they'll be at least 7 games up by the All Star break.  The momentum will be too much for the rest of the pack by then.  Congrats on a great season.

We will lose it all and be well entrenched in 3rd by the All Star break and then slide further down the slope after the all star game.  I know our routine way to well. 

Now the Braves on the other hand.  Has there ever been a team that finished 156-6, b/c I believe we are going to see it this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2013, 03:48:34 PM »
We will lose it all and be well entrenched in 3rd by the All Star break and then slide further down the slope after the all star game.  I know our routine way to well. 

Now the Braves on the other hand.  Has there ever been a team that finished 156-6, b/c I believe we are going to see it this year.

No, I see greatness in store for the Oreos.  It's their time.  No doubt!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions