No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: North Korea Ends Non-Aggression Pact
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »
Anyone buy that this will turn hostile?

It could.  I know that some ex-military on here has made comments about being in the DMZ.  One of my neighbor's (ex Ranger) and his last post was Truce Village on the North and South border.  From the stories that he told it is amazing the propaganda that the people of North Korea buy into and believe. 

He said they used to watch the North Korean news on TV for kicks.  One cold night another officer and he took some hot soup out to the guys manning the wall.  They carried it in some of those old school stainless steel thermos bottles.  When he got back to his barracks there was picture of him on TV holding a thermos with the caption "Americans deliver chemical weapons to the border."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:47:36 AM »
I think I read we they are going to turn Washington “Into a sea of flames”

Is that really a bad thing?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 10:52:54 AM »
It could.  I know that some ex-military on here has made comments about being in the DMZ.  One of my neighbor's (ex Ranger) and his last post was Truce Village on the North and South border.  From the stories that he told it is amazing the propaganda that the people of North Korea buy into and believe. 

He said they used to watch the North Korean news on TV for kicks.  One cold night another officer and he took some hot soup out to the guys manning the wall.  They carried it in some of those old school stainless steel thermos bottles.  When he got back to his barracks there was picture of him on TV holding a thermos with the caption "Americans deliver chemical weapons to the border."

Jawdrop. We have cameras there as well. Camp Liberty Bell is were I was for a while in 1983 and the propaganda would literally fall out of the sky over night. The PFC White story was still fresh when I was there along with the Lt. that got axed to death clearing trees and brush on the DMZ  (Soldier of Fortune Magazine). I still remember three NK troops filled with M60 rounds floating up from the bottom of the river showing up at 121 hospital for autopsy. There's nasty shit at the bottom of that fucking river. We should just nuke their asses because they have no oil or anything else to offer and that faggot leader of theirs is causing unneeded suffering. It would be a relief to everyone involved. Hell, just a neutron bomb would work. But no, our authoritarian leaders want to use this against us.

It's just authoritarian takeover, nothing more to see here. Move along.  We're fucked:

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf

On another note, we had missile silos all over South Korea in the 80's and I'm not sure which ones are still there. There were at least six surrounding the Seoul Tower alone.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:01:20 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 10:53:35 AM »
I think I read we they are going to turn Washington “Into a sea of flames”

Is that really a bad thing?

Frankly, that would be a good thing. Take NOLA with them too.

I ask myself this question, besides the fact that the north is pissed about the south no being communist, for what reason does North Korea hate us so much as to kill our representatives in DC. Do they like  the American people, but hate our government as much as we do? maybe they just want some Doritios???
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:59:43 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 11:32:52 AM »
Take NOLA with them too.

Shut your dirty whorish mouth.

I love the Chocolate Crescent City.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 11:48:05 AM »
Shut your dirty whorish mouth.

I love the Chocolate Crescent City.

So, you and chad. One more and you'll have a crowd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »
So, you and chad. One more and you'll have a crowd.

Someone has to bring the cookie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 11:58:11 AM »
Jawdrop. We have cameras there as well. Camp Liberty Bell is were I was for a while in 1983 and the propaganda would literally fall out of the sky over night. The PFC White story was still fresh when I was there along with the Lt. that got axed to death clearing trees and brush on the DMZ  (Soldier of Fortune Magazine). I still remember three NK troops filled with M60 rounds floating up from the bottom of the river showing up at 121 hospital for autopsy. There's nasty shit at the bottom of that fucking river. We should just nuke their asses because they have no oil or anything else to offer and that faggot leader of theirs is causing unneeded suffering. It would be a relief to everyone involved. Hell, just a neutron bomb would work. But no, our authoritarian leaders want to use this against us.

It's just authoritarian takeover, nothing more to see here. Move along.  We're fucked:

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf

On another note, we had missile silos all over South Korea in the 80's and I'm not sure which ones are still there. There were at least six surrounding the Seoul Tower alone.

You have never lived till you went to the turtle farm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »
Frankly, that would be a good thing. Take NOLA with them too.
What the fuck, dude?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 12:16:56 PM »
What the fuck, dude?

I think what he was trying to say was that the Saints are cheaters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »
Um, wait, so there are people here who think they actually have a missile capable of hitting DC much less one carrying a nuclear payload?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:38:07 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »
Um, wait, so there are people here who think they actually have a missile of hitting DC much less one carrying a nuclear payload?

I don't think they have a missle that could hit the ground without blowing up before. But wiping out washington would give me cause to be happy.   #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »
I don't think they have a missle that could hit the ground without blowing up before. But wiping out washington would give me cause to be happy.   #winning

They might be a little better than that, but not by much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 01:24:55 PM »

You have never lived till you went to the turtle farm.

I have been there. It takes a year to get from one building to the next. Camp Casey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 01:26:45 PM »
What the fuck, dude?

Is there anything good coming from either place, then they are salvageable. Otherwise, I couldn't give two shits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
Is there anything good coming from either place, then they are salvageable. Otherwise, I couldn't give two shits.
Take your pill.

And as for this...
But wiping out washington would give me cause to be happy.   #winning
I know you're (kind of) kidding, but this is anti-American and borderline treasonous, IMO.

If Michael Moore said that in 2004, you'd agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
Take your pill.

And as for this...I know you're (kind of) kidding, but this is anti-American and borderline treasonous, IMO.

If Michael Moore said that in 2004, you'd agree.

I ran out of pills and just got out of the hospital so cut me some slack. However, if I remember correctly my oath of enlistment states as such.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Notice the wording. The Blcak Law Dictionary and Google are excellent sources for definitions should you need one. Don't read into to it, or add or subtract from it. It is what it is. Not more, not less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 02:01:51 PM »
Take your pill.

It sounds to me like the old man is having some Korean War flashbacks. How that is correlated with Naw'Lins, I have not clue. Are there that many North Koreans down there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 02:03:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions