Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

North Korea Ends Non-Aggression Pact

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: North Korea Ends Non-Aggression Pact
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 02:04:16 PM »
It sounds to me like the old man is having some Korean War flashbacks. How that is correlated with Naw'Lins, I have not clue. Are there that many North Koreans down there?

North Koreans are notorious for cheating. Coincidence?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 02:05:42 PM »

And as for this...I know you're (kind of) kidding, but this is anti-American and borderline treasonous, IMO.

If Michael Moore said that in 2004, you'd agree. :haha:
[/quote]

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »

Um, wait, so there are people here who think they actually have a missile capable of hitting DC much less one carrying a nuclear payload?

Yes. They are war mongers named McCain, Cheney, Graham etc who peddle the same bullshit everytime they need to make a profit off the defense industry.

Military Industrial Complex - this is part of it, so said Ike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
North Koreans are notorious for cheating. Coincidence?

There you have it folks. The Saints are the communist bullshiters of the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »

Yes. They are war mongers named McCain, Cheney, Graham etc who peddle the same bullshit everytime they need to make a profit off the defense industry.

Military Industrial Complex - this is part of it, so said Ike.

It amazes me that people actually believe they have that capability when you find 100 articles that will tell you that might and that is a big might be able to hit the western edge of Alaska.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »
There you have it folks. The Saints are the communist bullshiters of the world.

I thought everyone knew that too.  Hell Chizad is a communist North Korean.  If he isn't he look just like one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
I thought everyone knew that too.  Hell Chizad is a communist North Korean.  If he isn't he look just like one.

With all the music and movies and shit he steals, he fits right in as a Saints fan.  Damn Korean, Communist, music pirating cheater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2013, 02:44:01 PM »
With all the music and movies and shit he steals, he fits right in as a Saints fan.  Damn Korean, Communist, music pirating cheater.

Hell, no wonder bottomfeeder wants to nuke him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2013, 02:45:30 PM »
Hell, no wonder bottomfeeder wants to nuke him!

Is that what they are calling it now that there is no DADT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 10:59:12 AM »
Is it just me or does this seem to be going up a notch?

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s latest threat is his most specific yet – a vow to strike the U.S. mainland, complete with a photo on the state-run media showing Hawaii, Washington, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas, as the targets of choice.

Photos believed to have been taken at an “emergency meeting” Friday appeared in the state-run Rodong newspaper and showed Kim signing an order putting rockets on standby to fire at U.S. targets, the paper said. Behind Kim, a chart titled "U.S. mainland strike plan" can be seen and a map shows missiles arcing into the U.S. locations.

Kim warned Friday he is preparing to "settle accounts with the U.S." after the U.S. deployed B-2 stealth bombers to South Korea to participate in a training exercise Thursday.

The third-generation dictator's comments in a meeting with senior generals are part of a rising tide of threats meant to highlight anger over the drills and recent U.N. sanctions over Pyongyang's nuclear test.

State media says Kim signed a rocket preparation plan and ordered rockets on standby to strike the U.S. mainland, South Korea, Guam and Hawaii.

Later Friday at the main square in Pyongyang, tens of thousands of North Koreans turned out for a 90-minute mass rally in support of Kim's call to arms.

Men and women, many of them in olive drab uniforms, stood in arrow-straight lines, fists raised as they chanted, "Death to the U.S. imperialists." Placards in the plaza bore harsh words for South Korea as well, including, "Let's rip the puppet traitors to death!"

The U.S. military says the two B-2 stealth bombers sent to South Korea were meant to demonstrate the Pentagon's commitment to defend its ally against threats from North Korea.

The two B-2 Spirit bombers flew more than 6,500 miles from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri to South Korea, dropping inert munitions before returning to the U.S., according to a statement released by U.S. Forces Korea.

"The United States is steadfast in its alliance commitment to the defense of the Republic of Korea, to deterring aggression, and to ensuring peace and stability in the region," the statement said.

The B-2 Spirit is capable of delivering both conventional and nuclear weapons. The Pentagon said the mission was part of its ongoing Foal Eagle training exercise series, which began March 1 and ends April 30.

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Thursday afternoon that the move was part of normal exercises and not intended to provoke a reaction from North Korea.

The exercise, though, was announced a day after North Korea said it had shut down a key military hotline usually used to arrange passage for workers and goods through the Demilitarized Zone.

North Korea, which says it considers the U.S.-South Korean military drills preparations for invasion, has pumped out a string of threats in state media. In the most dramatic case, Pyongyang made the highly improbable vow to nuke the United States.

On Friday, state media released a photo of Kim and his senior generals huddled in front of a map showing routes for envisioned strikes against cities on both American coasts.

Experts believe the country is years away from developing nuclear-tipped missiles that could strike the United States. Many say they've also seen no evidence that Pyongyang has long-range missiles that can hit the U.S. mainland.

Still, there are fears of a localized conflict, such as a naval skirmish in disputed Yellow Sea waters. Such naval clashes have happened three times since 1999. There's also the danger that such a clash could escalate. Seoul has vowed to hit back hard the next time it is attacked.

North Korea's threats are also worrisome because of its arsenal of short- and mid-range missiles that can hit targets in South Korea and Japan. Seoul is only a short drive from the heavily armed border separating the Koreas.

"The North can fire 500,000 rounds of artillery on Seoul in the first hour of a conflict," analysts Victor Cha and David Kang wrote recently for Foreign Policy magazine. They also note that North Korea has a history of testing new South Korean leaders; President Park Geun-hye took office late last month. "Since 1992, the North has welcomed these five new leaders by disturbing the peace," they wrote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »
Russia's threatening now. This could be the beginning of the end for communism.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0005_0137_ZO.html

Partial copy paste

MOSCOW: Russia said on Friday that heightened military activity near North Korea was slipping into a "vicious cycle" that could get out of control, implicitly criticizing US bomber flights that followed threats from Pyongyang.

Foreign minister Sergei Lavrov suggested that North Korea should also cool down, calling on "all sides not to flex their military muscle" and avoid the danger of a belligerent response.

"We are concerned that alongside the adequate, collective reaction of the UN Security Council, unilateral action is being taken around North Korea that is increasing military activity," foreign minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"The situation could simply get out of control, it is slipping toward the spiral of a vicious cycle," he said when asked about tensions on the Korean Peninsula at a joint news conference after talks with his Ukrainian counterpart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »
Does anyone know how old is too old to get called up by Uncle Sam if we reinstate the draft? And, can an enlarged penis get you out of serving?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 01:54:31 PM »
Phew. Atlanta is spared.

But why Austin, Texas? Are all of these cities librul shitholes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »
Does anyone know how old is too old to get called up by Uncle Sam if we reinstate the draft? And, can an enlarged penis get you out of serving?

38 if you have not served your eight years of obligated service. 

And yes I think that is a valid excuse so you may want to head to Canada.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 01:56:39 PM »
Phew. Atlanta is spared.

But why Austin, Texas? Are all of these cities librul shitholes?

This one sure is, plus they would get rid of UT Football.  Win-Win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 02:41:47 PM »
Does being gay still get you out of getting drafted? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 02:43:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 03:12:48 PM »
Does being gay still get you out of getting drafted?
Yes, I would like this confirmed as well. I do not want to suck an inch more penis than necessary, unless it's my own. Or, you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:18:21 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 03:25:42 PM »
38 if you have not served your eight years of obligated service. 

And yes I think that is a valid excuse so you may want to head to Canada.
Um...

However, the Selective Service System remains in place as a contingency plan; men between the ages of 18 and 25 are required to register so that a draft can be readily resumed if needed.[1] In current conditions conscription is considered unlikely by most political and military experts.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 03:40:22 PM »
Um...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

Maybe it has changed since I got out but at that point if you had not done your eight years of military service in active, reserve,  inactive or a combination  of the three that totaled eight years then you could be called up to the age of 38. 

Now saying that maybe that was just for people who had already been in and knew how to handle a weapon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions