Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stop! It's Slammer time!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Stop! It's Slammer time!
« on: February 24, 2013, 11:07:54 AM »
MC Hammer arrested in officer obstruction

Rapper MC Hammer launched a string of tweets Saturday with his side of the story two days after he was arrested in northern California for allegedly obstructing an officer.

Among his tweets, Hammer said, apparently referring to the arresting officer, that he was asked whether he was on parole or probation before the man tried to pull him out of his vehicle Thursday night.

Police in Dublin, east of Oakland, said Hammer was in a vehicle with expired registration and he was not the registered owner.

"After asking Hammer who the registered owner was he became very argumentative and refused to answer the officer's questions," police spokesman Herb Walters wrote Saturday evening in an e-mail to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/23/showbiz/california-mc-hammer-arrest/index.html?c=us
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Stop! It's Slammer time!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
I refuse to answer any officer's questions either. I have a right to an attorney even during a traffic stop. And I use those rights. I don't give them shit except my attorney's card.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:33:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »
Saul looks like the kind of guy one can trust after being abused by the coppers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »
I'm not sure about that arrest...doesn't sound 2 legit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 06:50:39 PM »
I'm not sure about that arrest...doesn't sound 2 legit.
I agree, based on the circumstances that I've read, Saul should say u can't touch this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 08:34:29 PM »
I agree, based on the circumstances that I've read, Saul should say u can't touch this.

Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh, here comes the hammer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 09:56:36 AM »
I refuse to answer any officer's questions either. I have a right to an attorney even during a traffic stop. And I use those rights. I don't give them shit except my attorney's card.

You should probably exercise your right to an attorney and ask him what's going to happen when you refuse to answer questions and offer his card when you are asked for a license and proof of insurance.

Fucking dumbass.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:58:44 AM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 10:07:55 AM »
 :pwnd:
You should probably exercise your right to an attorney and ask him what's going to happen when you refuse to answer questions and offer his card when you are asked for a license and proof of insurance.

Fucking dumbass.

Facts and laws be damned. He lives in his own little world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 11:26:44 AM »

Fucking dumbass.

You gotta be a fucking brown shirt yourself??? Cocky MFs.

By law, I don't answer anything they ask. And that little ole gun LOL, Bwahaha. I got something for that. They won't even be able to get near my fucking truck to ask anything.

The Active Denial System in my tool box prevents that shit. Bulletproof glass and windows. Armored body, damn thing gets turrible gas mileage, but I don't have to worry able peon brown shirts.

Oh, and I don't use an alarm system in my truck either. This replaces that.

Also known as the "pain beam," ADS is a revolutionary non-lethal weapon that uses microwaves to cause burning pain without injury. The 95-GHz waves only penetrate a fraction of an inch, heating the outer surface of the target's skin. According to the Air Force, nobody can tolerate the beam for more than five seconds, and improvised protection such as wrapping yourself in wet towels or tin foil is useless.

There have been repeated calls for ADS to be deployed in Iraq, but the military is bogged down in reviews of the technology. However, now that ADS exists, the pain beam's manufacturer is exploring domestic U.S. uses, like industrial- and home-security systems. The Department of Energy is looking at employing the technology to protect America's nuclear stockpile. Meanwhile, some U.S. law enforcement officials are eager to get their hands on the pain weapon, and the Department of Justice is funding a multimillion-dollar research project to give it to them.

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/news/2007/12/pain_beam?currentPage=all
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:31:13 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 12:10:30 PM »
You gotta be a fucking brown shirt yourself??? Cocky MFs.

By law, I don't answer anything they ask. And that little ole gun LOL, Bwahaha. I got something for that. They won't even be able to get near my fucking truck to ask anything.

The Active Denial System in my tool box prevents that shit. Bulletproof glass and windows. Armored body, damn thing gets turrible gas mileage, but I don't have to worry able peon brown shirts.

Oh, and I don't use an alarm system in my truck either. This replaces that.

Sure. You have the right to not answer any question. You also have the right to face the consequence of said action. Just as with any other right or freedom. It's not a free for all you looney anarchist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
Sure. You have the right to not answer any question. You also have the right to face the consequence of said action. Just as with any other right or freedom. It's not a free for all you looney anarchist.

Freedom is government-given while liberty is God-given says this US Army veteran. I know my rights and choose to exercise them. You don't have to if don't wish to because it's a personal decision.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:25:33 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 12:25:11 PM »
Freedom is government-given while liberty is God-given says this US Army veteran. I know my rights and choose to exercise them. You don't have to if don't wish to because it's a personal decision.

When they ask to search your vehicle you have the right to say no.  Then they have the right to call in the drug dog.  And when he "indicates" they have the right to search your truck without a warrant.  And you can try to stand on your right to refuse, but then you get the Hank Williams Jr attitude adjustment.

"Now sticks to the head and kicks to the shin
 And several bites by Rin Tin Tin
 And I couldn't wait to get into that jail."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »
 :rofl: Only if they suspect anything illegal like drugs, they have to have warrant otherwise. At which time, I usually call the DA, who is personal friend of mine. She knows me, and knows I don't put up with young cop's bullshit. If it's the state highway patrol, I usually call Bonner. It doesn't go far at all. The active denial system is mainly there for criminals. My cousin has worked for both Bonner and Callahan, she still works for Bonner. I grew up with Sonny's kids and took them on many fishing trips. Another personal friend of mine.
 Anything else from the peons here?

Nap time.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:47:25 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
:rofl:Only if they suspect anything illegal like drugs, they have to have warrant otherwise. At which time, I usually call the DA, who is personal friend of mine. She knows me, and knows I don't put up with young cop's bullshoot. If it's the state highway patrol, I usually call Bonner. It usually doesn't go far at all.

Hence the drug dog and the fact that he "indicates".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 12:47:25 PM »
Hence the drug dog and the fact that he "indicates".

Dude, forget it.  He is well connected and they can't do shit without a warrant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 12:50:40 PM »
Dude, forget it.  He is well connected and they can't do shit without a warrant.

Exactly. Especially since I haven't broken any laws. The aftermath would be hard on you. I live on a prominent street in Mobile with one next door neighbor being an attorney for the University of South Alabama and on then other side two assistant DAs for Mobile. I take care of my neighbors and they love me.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:05:12 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 01:22:20 PM »
Exactly. Especially since I haven't broken any laws. The aftermath would be hard on you. I live on a prominent street in Mobile with one next door neighbor being an attorney for the University of South Alabama and on then other side two assistant DAs for Mobile. I take care of my neighbors and they love me.

You make them personalized, embroidered tinfoil hats?  You provide them with seemingly endless amounts of fertilizer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »
He's a legend in his own mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE