Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stop! It's Slammer time!

bgreene

Re: Stop! It's Slammer time!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
:rofl: Only if they suspect anything illegal like drugs, they have to have warrant otherwise. At which time, I usually call the DA, who is personal friend of mine. She knows me, and knows I don't put up with young cop's bullshit. If it's the state highway patrol, I usually call Bonner. It doesn't go far at all. The active denial system is mainly there for criminals. My cousin has worked for both Bonner and Callahan, she still works for Bonner. I grew up with Sonny's kids and took them on many fishing trips. Another personal friend of mine.
 Anything else from the peons here?

Nap time.

There are several people who "know" the DA. He is an elected official. That means shit!

ALA CODE § 32-6-9 : Alabama Code - Section 32-6-9: POSSESSION AND DISPLAY OF LICENSE

Every licensee shall have his license in his immediate possession at all times when driving a motor vehicle and shall display the same, upon demand of a judge of any court, a peace officer or a state trooper. However, no person charged with violating this section shall be convicted if he produces in court or the office of the arresting officer a driver's license theretofore issued to him and valid at the time of his arrest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »
There are several people who "know" the DA. He is an elected official. That means shit!

ALA CODE § 32-6-9 : Alabama Code - Section 32-6-9: POSSESSION AND DISPLAY OF LICENSE

Every licensee shall have his license in his immediate possession at all times when driving a motor vehicle and shall display the same, upon demand of a judge of any court, a peace officer or a state trooper. However, no person charged with violating this section shall be convicted if he produces in court or the office of the arresting officer a driver's license theretofore issued to him and valid at the time of his arrest.

Don't stop him. He's on a roll.

He don't have to show no crooked cop his drivers license! His rights say so!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »

I'm pretty sure the title 32 laws don't apply to batman and his special secret weaponized ford ranger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure the title 32 laws don't apply to batman and his special secret weaponized ford ranger.

It is probably just a microwave in the passenger seat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 01:50:09 PM »

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
The fuzz doesn't mess with me much. My Uncle Stan is a supervisor at the chicken plant and my neighbor has a beach trailer down in Panama City. I don't like to play those cards but I know some people. I think they can kind of sense that I'm connected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »

Damnit man. Keyboard warning.

Btw, pure gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2013, 02:05:12 PM »
The fuzz doesn't mess with me much. My Uncle Stan is a supervisor at the chicken plant and my neighbor has a beach trailer down in Panama City. I don't like to play those cards but I know some people. I think they can kind of sense that I'm connected.

Unless you are having a sexually inappropriate relationship with the district attorneys children (all the while posting pictures of one of the ugliest women I've ever seen on the internet to throw everyone off the pedophilia trail), I don't think you are safe if you fail to provide a driver's license on a traffic stop.  Unless of course your left rear tire is made from the same components found in a uranium bomb. Then you could just blow the officer away, have a robotic arm-like device replace your recently activated bomb tire and be on your way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
Here is the thing, I have never had to even answer the question of a cop asking to search my vehicle because I have never been suspected of anything. If they did suspect something and asked me, I would probably let them because I have nothing to hide that is illegal. If I was speeding and they caught me, I give them my license and let them write me a ticket because I was in the wrong.

I don't see what the fucking big deal is...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
Unless you are having a sexually inappropriate relationship with the district attorneys children (all the while posting pictures of one of the ugliest women I've ever seen on the internet to throw everyone off the pedophilia trail), I don't think you are safe if you fail to provide a driver's license on a traffic stop.  Unless of course your left rear tire is made from the same components found in a uranium bomb. Then you could just blow the officer away, have a robotic arm-like device replace your recently activated bomb tire and be on your way.

Don't forget to explain how they make linoleum, the cisco router temp conspiracy and the super secret magnetic mind altering weapon you have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 02:09:22 PM »
Here is the thing, I have never had to even answer the question of a cop asking to search my vehicle because I have never been suspected of anything. If they did suspect something and asked me, I would probably let them because I have nothing to hide that is illegal. If I was speeding and they caught me, I give them my license and let them write me a ticket because I was in the wrong.

Beacuse man, fucking anarchy rules! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 02:10:32 PM »
Beacuse man, fucking anarchy rules!

After all, it's your right. Right??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »

There you go, same here. I don't give them a reason to stop me in the first place. I'm just talking shit anyway Homerz.

Got a Dell N5050 i3 laptop for less than half price about 30 minutes ago. (one year old $175 cashit). Gonna give it to one of animal rescue friends. I thought about giving to one of the players to show off, but Little Nicky said no. You believe that shit? A bammer turning down a free laptop.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:16:32 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2013, 02:12:42 PM »

Because you are a normal functioning member of society. Hell, I haven't even wrote a ticket in about a year.  Normally it is a "slow it down, be safe, have a nice day".  Unless you refuse to provide a drivers license.  Then you go to jail. If you still refuse to provide any type of personal information, you might be detained for homeland security to verify your citizenship. And they aren't quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2013, 02:13:54 PM »
I don't consider myself a violent person but if it gets down to the brass staples, I can handle myself against the toughest copper. I don't need uranium bombs or a robotic arm. Mental telepathy gets the bitches every time. I can pick a 250 pound doughnut eater up and sling him against his patrol car without even laying a finger on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 02:17:58 PM »
I don't consider myself a violent person but if it gets down to the brass staples, I can handle myself against the toughest copper. I don't need uranium bombs or a robotic arm. Mental telepathy gets the bitches every time. I can pick a 250 pound doughnut eater up and sling him against his patrol car without even laying a finger on him.
:rofl: So, you got a Boner on speed dial too, huh?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 02:29:42 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »

I never said I drove a ford ranger...hmmm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »
Don't forget to explain how they make linoleum, the cisco router temp conspiracy and the super secret magnetic mind altering weapon you have.

WTF do linoleum and Cisco routers have to do with breaking the law? Not to mention traffic cops not doing their jobs because they are busy shopping at Walmarks on the city's dime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2013, 02:48:16 PM »
Implied consent.  Every time I get pulled over I get out of my car and start running...Just for fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »
Implied consent.  Every time I get pulled over I get out of my car and start running...Just for fun.

I hop out and shotgun a beer.  Then it's party time with the breathalyzer results.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.