Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The processing at uat has begun...(4 players arrested for Robbery & Other)

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Eddie Williams
Tyler Hayes
Dennis Pettway
Brent Calloway

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-11/

8 more players to go...should be interesting.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:37:39 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The processing at uat has begun...(4 players arrested for Robbery & Other)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
Screw that.  I want to know what Stormie Henderson was arrested for and if she would like to do it again?

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-11/stormie-lane-henderson-20130211-stormie-lane-henderson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 07:23:13 AM »
Screw that.  I want to know what Stormie Henderson was arrested for and if she would like to do it again?

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-11/stormie-lane-henderson-20130211-stormie-lane-henderson
Eh...she's a little cockeyed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
What goes around comes around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »

Looks like leaving the scene of an "accident" - perhaps not unlike running away from a truck post-defecation?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
Looks like leaving the scene of an "accident" - perhaps not unlike running away from a truck post-defecation?

THIS post has hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 07:33:23 AM »
Brent Calloway - Fraudulent Use Of Credit/Debit Card

Looks like the REC's ”Friends of the Family” have pulled the use of their debit card and I'm guessing reported it stolen, that's one way to let someone know that they've been processed.

”....So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally. We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end, Coach.”

Eddie Williams - Fraudulent Use Of Credit/Debit Card (There it is again) & 2nd Degree Robbery

Tyler Hayes - 2nd Degree Robbery

Dennis Pettway - 2nd Degree Robbery
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:43:45 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 07:50:36 AM »
”....So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally. We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end, Coach.”

Office Space hustle....that's greaaaaaat

Bammer message boards are calling it using a "found" credit/debit card.  :rofl:
They also blame Brent Calloway's thug ways on his relationship to Auburn before they got him and did all they could for him.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 08:00:55 AM »

Surprising.  We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 08:14:11 AM »
Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 08:31:24 AM »
Also, that's Eddie Williams 2nd arrest in two days...the first arrest was carrying a gun without a license (02-10-13)

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-10/eddie-lee-williams-20130210-eddie-lee-williams
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 08:51:47 AM »
Surprising.  We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.

Can you just come back later, Sani?  I got a meeting with the Bobs in a few minutes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »
Also, that's Eddie Williams 2nd arrest in two days...the first arrest was carrying a gun without a license (02-10-13)

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-10/eddie-lee-williams-20130210-eddie-lee-williams

I like how this wasn't reported in the media at all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 09:07:31 AM »
Karma...she is a bitch goddess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 09:10:31 AM »
Bammer radio host this morning still has not released the names or what happened. He only said..."These were not starters so no big deal there and it looks like Bama will have more scholarships available than was first thought."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 09:14:37 AM »
Bammer radio host this morning still has not released the names or what happened. He only said..."These were not starters so no big deal there and it looks like Bama will have more scholarships available than was first thought."

Phoney Curry and Gay Farter talked about how good it was this happened in the offseason because it wouldn't be too much of a distraction. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »
Can you just come back later, Sani?  I got a meeting with the Bobs in a few minutes.

did you do your TPS reports?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:27 AM »
 :move:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 09:28:22 AM »
Dumbasses.

I'm surprised that one of them is Pettway.  I know his HS coach, and he had nothing but good to say about the kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »
Eh...she's a little cockeyed.

Ms. Stormie Henderson signed a softball scholarship and participated in a recent Alabama pageant.  I'm at work, so I'm not going to post too much.  But you have the googles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions