Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Elementary School Shooting

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Elementary School Shooting
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2012, 12:03:22 PM »
Then again, schools will never do this b/c they are afraid of getting sued. 
/tiredrant
So, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that the root of this (as with lots of other problems) is lawyers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2012, 12:05:32 PM »
So, if I understand you correctly, you are saying that the root of this (as with lots of other problems) is lawyers?
Some of us them care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
Some of us them care.

I might.  Unless I don't
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2012, 02:05:04 PM »
Watched a report last night where a gun shop owner was being interviewed.  The reporter asked him how fast he could change out the clip on the AR-15 (I think that's what it's called) he was holding.  30 round clip out...pop....30 round clip in.  3 seconds max.  The owner said it would have made no difference whether or not the guy had a 30 round clip or a 10 round clip given how fast you can change them out.  In addition, he said he carries 60 round clips but sold out of all 2,000 he had in the last 4 days alone.

I can breakdown and AR15 in 30 seconds and reassemble it in 30 seconds. Two clips are taped together at the bottoms, so as to release, flip, insert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »
I can breakdown and AR15 in 30 seconds and reassemble it in 30 seconds. Two clips are taped together at the bottoms, so as to release, flip, insert.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:23:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2012, 02:24:54 PM »
I can knock a dove off the fence behind my back patio at about 30 yds with my pellet rifle, stone dead. I can't reload that fast but I don't need to. One shot, one kill mf's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »
I wouldn't be smiling if I had just lost my 6 year-old daughter. What a fraud. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »

Why are you still allowed to have contact with the outside world? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
Why are you still allowed to have contact with the outside world?
Because I'm the fucking Wizard that's why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »
I can knock a dove off the fence behind my back patio at about 30 yds with my pellet rifle, stone dead. I can't reload that fast but I don't need to. One shot, one kill mf's.

I agree. However, 40 for 40 at the range in the Army qualifies me for the Expert Badge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
You know, my first reaction to you posting this was "Here we go with another insane conspiracy theory", and I still think trying to say the entire shooting was a fraud would fall into those insane ramblings...but...

Something is definitely strange about that video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
You know, my first reaction to you posting this was "Here we go with another insane conspiracy theory", and I still think trying to say the entire shooting was a fraud would fall into those insane ramblings...but...

And to expound a bit, whoever titled the video, and to consider that proof that the entire incident was an orchestrated hoax...well, yeah, that is insane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2012, 03:14:57 PM »
Try not to rage.

Piers Morgan likes to use the example of how the UK fags enacted strict gun control after the 1996 Dublane massacre. What he fails to elaborate on is that in the five years after the homicide rate by guns went up 4 fold in the UK and at BEST we're at the levels they were at the year of the massacre. The laws didn't lower the gun fatality rates a bit in fact making them worse. To add more, there have been gun massacres since this happened. There have been more in the 15 yrs since then the 15 years before. Gun control laws do not work... Period.

Also, the places these massacres are happening - including dunblane and newtown? Already gun free zones. Criminals don't obey laws.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:17:07 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2012, 03:20:27 PM »

They do this shit every time they want to pass legislation which removes our liberties. EVERY FUCKING TIME. They don't want us to be self-sufficient. They wish for us to be totally dependent upon them for everything (that's what government means...control). I say fuck 'em all, and let 'em eat each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
They do this shit every time they want to pass legislation which removes our liberties. EVERY FUCKING TIME. They don't want us to be self-sufficient. They wish for us to be totally dependent upon them for everything (that's what government means...control). I say fuck 'em all, and let 'em eat each other.
Because, as the great Breitbart said, "they are a bunch of totalitarian freaks".

And it's scary you are starting to make sense somewhat.  Maybe the Myans are right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »
They do this shoot every time they want to pass legislation which removes our liberties. EVERY fudgeING TIME. They don't want us to be self-sufficient. They wish for us to be totally dependent upon them for everything (that's what government means...control). I say fudge 'em all, and let 'em eat each other.
The gun control advocates jumped on the incident in order to promote their agenda, yes. The gov't orhestrated the killing of these innocent kids or are only pretending that it happened? Come on man.

I haven't seen it with my own eyes but I'm pretty sure there are dead babies up there. I don't want to see it. I wouldn't call this man's reaction unusual for someone who lost a 6 yr. old. I don't want to think about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »
The gun control advocates jumped on the incident in order to promote their agenda, yes. The gov't orhestrated the killing of these innocent kids or are only pretending that it happened? Come on man.

I haven't seen it with my own eyes but I'm pretty sure there are dead babies up there. I don't want to see it. I wouldn't call this man's reaction unusual for someone who lost a 6 yr. old. I don't want to think about it.

I think he may mean more something along the lines of Rahm Emmanuels famous line: dont let a good tragedy or disaster go to waste. To be fair, Bush did the same shit with 9-11 in re patriot act and homeland security.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2012, 03:38:51 PM »
If the Mayans are right, we're all fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »

I haven't seen it with my own eyes but I'm pretty sure their are dead babies up there. I don't want to see it. I wouldn't call this man's reaction unusual for someone who lost a 6 yr. old. I don't want to think about it.
I agree with all of this, except, I do think that behavior is unusual for a man who just lost a 6 year old. I guess it's entirely possible that he was discussing fond memories of her with his family, and then the gravity of the situation hit him as he approached the podium to speak. Much more plausible than some grand conspiracy that the government staged the entire thing, by a country mile.

Just saying, I actually do agree with him that something very strange with the video. I can't imagine grinning and chuckling at all within 24 hours of this happening to my daughter. But I guess people grieve differently. As he approaches the camera chuckling something inaudibly (trying to figure out the first thing he says) and then "So, just read the card?" , to which someone off camera says "Yeah, read the card", and them him grinning and saying "K", as his face drops, he inhales deeply like an actor preparing for a scene and transforms completely into what you would expect someone who just lost a child to a horrific violent act would look like. That's definitely out of the ordinary.

Now I feel bottomfeeder-level crazy for analyzing it as much as I already have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »

Exactly.

All y'all who are even slightly considering anything that idiot bottomfeeder said are idiots yourselves.  The stages of grief include denial - and people grieve in very different ways.  I have no problem with imagining that man smiling as he spoke of his beloved daughter - I smile all the time thinking about my kids and silly things they have done.  He has still not wrapped his mind around the fact that his daughter is GONE FOREVER - and even when he reaches that realization, it does not mean that he cannot smile at some happy memory or some funny story.  It's called smiling through your tears, and for you assholes or anyone else to insinuate that there is something off about this man's reaction is ludicrous.

Not only that?  He probably realized as he approached the mike that he'd better stop smiling, regardless of the reason WHY he was smiling, or assholes like bottomfeeder would read more into it than he intended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions