Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scenario for Lawyers

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Scenario for Lawyers
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »
Wood chippers work better.
Just remember to hose it off good before you return it to the equipment rental store. You won't get your deposit back if its covered in blood .... trust me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »
Just remember to hose it off good before you return it to the equipment rental store. You won't get your deposit back if its covered in blood .... trust me.

Good advice.  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »

Acetone works better than most anything else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 10:44:10 AM »
May we all have no reason to scrub our wood chippers over the Christmas season. But, that's not up to us now is it? That's up to the punk who trys to steal out parking space at the mall or something similar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com