Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP
« on: November 29, 2012, 11:24:13 AM »
Today's salvo

Let's just be honest, a lot (not all) of the PL's don't REALLY want Petrino. They just got tired of people thumping the Creed. #auburn

Besides ignoring a career of scumbaggery, the PL's are also assuming post-scandal Petrino will be the same winner as pre-scandal Petrino.

Tiger Woods was the best golfer in the world, had affairs, got caught, and now can barely win anything. Scandals distract for a long time.

By the way, what is a PL?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 11:30:08 AM »
Petrino Lover
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
By the way, what is a PL?

Petrino Lover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
His idiotic logic is just turning more and more people onto the idea that bp isn't such a bad idea. I've seen the shift go away from blogle and his Ilks train of thought the last day or so more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 11:48:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
PL=Penis Lover.  Now, what the hell is a warblogle and why would anyone care?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »
What is a Petrino lover?
Not the blonde who rode the Harley with him but folks who want him as HC.

This thing has caught a lot of traction and I don't know if anyone has linked the story on al.com that interviews Dr. Flynt and others but the Petrino haters are getting more vocal. I'm in the middle. I thought he was a done deal but now I'm beginning to think this coach search deal put together by Dr. G or JJ may be for real. Surely not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 11:51:12 AM »
Not the blonde who rode the Harley with him but folks who want him as HC.

This thing has caught a lot of traction and I don't know if anyone has linked the story on al.com that interviews Dr. Flynt and others but the Petrino haters are getting more vocal. I'm in the middle. I thought he was a done deal but now I'm beginning to think this coach search deal put together by Dr. G or JJ may be for real. Surely not?

Not if lowder has any say in it.

But if he doesn't? Yes they may just bible thump their way out of a deal with bp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:34 AM »
If it has truly divided the fanbase as much as being purported (I seem to hear a vast, vast, majority on the Pro-Petrino side, but maybe that's just selective hearing), then the only "good" hire the AD can make is someone previously thought to be unrealistic like an NFL HC. That's the only way out of this without cataclysmic dissent.

"PL"s will be livid that the best coach available was not chosen over some bullshit moral superiority.

The haters apparently will be pissed because we're not living the Creed enough.

Like someone said here before, I suspect the haters will come around much much quicker than the "PL"s, especially once we start winning. Does anyone really believe that WarBlogle and the Bunker are just gonna continue to bash our head coach publicly? They'll come around before A-Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 11:59:50 AM »
If it has truly divided the fanbase as much as being purported (I seem to hear a vast, vast, majority on the Pro-Petrino side, but maybe that's just selective hearing), then the only "good" hire the AD can make is someone previously thought to be unrealistic like an NFL HC. That's the only way out of this without cataclysmic dissent.

"PL"s will be livid that the best coach available was not chosen over some bullshoot moral superiority.

The haters apparently will be pissed because we're not living the Creed enough.

Like someone said here before, I suspect the haters will come around much much quicker than the "PL"s, especially once we start winning. Does anyone really believe that WarBlogle and the Bunker are just gonna continue to bash our head coach publicly? They'll come around before A-Day.

Blogle's not the only one on the Twittersphere doing this. @TheAuburner @JerryHinnen, @VanAllenPlexico, and @joey__t.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 12:00:11 PM »
Not if lowder has any say in it.

But if he doesn't? Yes they may just bible thump their way out of a deal with bp.
I'm in the neutral category, maybe somewhat undecided. I don't like Petrino's personality. I think he's prob a jerk. I also think he's a great offensive coach and that he's never had a very good D as HC.

GH, curious to know if you think character should be considered when hiring the next HC? I'm not trying to be a smarty pants, just want to know how you feel about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 12:04:50 PM »
PL=Penis Lover.  Now, what the hell is a warblogle and why would anyone care?

Look...I wish you guys would cut this shit out!!!  Oh, wait...you're answering the OP's question.  Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 12:14:49 PM »
Golf =/= Football.  Fuck you, bunch of pussies.  The best candidate is the best candidate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 12:25:24 PM »
Does any of the anti-Petrino group think he's more of an asshole, and morally inferior to Lord Saban? I'm genuinely curious. To me, having him across the state to be compared to makes Petrino Mr. Congeniality. We'd still have the "nice guy" on our side, relatively speaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 12:25:55 PM »
I listened to that podcast with Warblogle.

My #1 choice is not Petrino, however I am smart enough to realize that he is a good football coach and I think he would be successful at Auburn.

Warblogle loses a lot of credibility, because he just doesn't like Petrino.  He is a Falcons fan.  Plain and simple his hate has blinded him to any rational thoughts.  He lost that debate big time. His arguments about Petrino lying about leaving jobs is stupid, I am not saying it is right, but every coach does that. 

So fucking what is my point. Is that indicative of how we are going to be on a football field? If he leaves us he leaves us, there are no guarantees in life.  There are no guarantees that if we were to hire Charlie Strong, or Gary Patterson, or Gus Malzahn, that they wouldn't leave us for another job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »
I listened to that podcast with Warblogle.

My #1 choice is not Petrino, however I am smart enough to realize that he is a good football coach and I think he would be successful at Auburn.

Warblogle loses a lot of credibility, because he just doesn't like Petrino.  He is a Falcons fan.  Plain and simple his hate has blinded him to any rational thoughts.  He lost that debate big time. His arguments about Petrino lying about leaving jobs is stupid, I am not saying it is right, but every coach does that. 

So fucking what is my point. Is that indicative of how we are going to be on a football field? If he leaves us he leaves us, there are no guarantees in life.  There are no guarantees that if we were to hire Charlie Strong, or Gary Patterson, or Gus Malzahn, that they wouldn't leave us for another job.

His irrational logic on twitter continues. He says on one hand there is no guarantee bp will be successful and cites tiger woods as the reason since they both had a scandal. Says his past pattern of winning means nothing.

But on the other hand he says that his past precedent for lying means he WILL lie again. Sorry blogler but can't have it both ways.

Shall we invite him over to the X?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 12:34:34 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 12:40:14 PM »
Can't we all just get along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 12:40:34 PM »
Shall we invite him over to the X?

Yes, but he would never do it. 
The beatings would be plentiful and severe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."