Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2012, 06:13:21 PM »
Tried numerous times, too small to translate that.  use this  :fu:

Picture this...

a fish head on a plate with a fork, and a purple dildo to the left of the place setting...

and a caption that says "Hungry?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »
JJ: "Pat?"
Pat: "Patterson."
JJ: "Bo?"
Bo: "Gus."
JJ: "Mac?"
Mac: "Smart."
JJ: "O.K., so it's Petrino. Thanks for your hard work on this guys."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »
JJ: "Pat?"
Pat: "Patterson."
JJ: "Bo?"
Bo: "Strong
JJ: "Mac?"
Mac: "Petrino
JJ: "O.K., so it's Steve Ensminger.  Thanks for your hard work on this guys."

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
I listened to that podcast with Warblogle.

My #1 choice is not Petrino, however I am smart enough to realize that he is a good football coach and I think he would be successful at Auburn.

Warblogle loses a lot of credibility, because he just doesn't like Petrino.  He is a Falcons fan.  Plain and simple his hate has blinded him to any rational thoughts.  He lost that debate big time. His arguments about Petrino lying about leaving jobs is stupid, I am not saying it is right, but every coach does that. 

So fudgeing what is my point. Is that indicative of how we are going to be on a football field? If he leaves us he leaves us, there are no guarantees in life.  There are no guarantees that if we were to hire Charlie Strong, or Gary Patterson, or Gus Malzahn, that they wouldn't leave us for another job.

Amen!

Well said and that's all true. Just the facts of life.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle Are we comparing Golfers to Head Football coaches, seriously? Off Topic...are you a Atlanta Falcons fan?

Direct MessageNo. I'm showing a case of scandal being a distraction. And the Falcons fan argument is tired and unrelated.
Since he doesn't follow me I can't Direct Message him back...so I just tweet him back, I'm sure he'll block me at some point (I plan on making him mad, lol).

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle The scandal would've effected him this season. Also, being a Falcons fan is somewhat related (jilted lover looks at the negative)

Direct Message I wanted him to leave that season. They were awful. It's the way he left and another example of his selfishness.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:57:08 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 08:00:53 PM »
And the Falcons fan argument is tired and unrelated.
I'll take that as a yes my gaping vagina is still sore.

Looks like the holier than thou crowd is starting to catch their 2nd wind after the arrogant motherfuckers realized that the guy who they thought had a 0% chance because Auburn is special place where all must be pure as fresh snow fall actually might have a good shot afterall. Whats sad is if BMFP is hired and wins 10+ games in his 2nd season and stays out of trouble (and both have a damn good chance of happening) they will be singing his praises. Watch and see.

Lax but talented players who might be finally tired of losing + HC who demands discipline, is determined to redeem himself, and is a mastermind when it comes to schemes = Alot of fucking wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2012, 08:19:33 PM »
I'll take that as a yes my gaping vagina is still sore.

Looks like the holier than thou crowd is starting to catch their 2nd wind after the arrogant motherfudgeers realized that the guy who they thought had a 0% chance because Auburn is special place where all must be pure as fresh snow fall actually might have a good shot afterall. Whats sad is if BMFP is hired and wins 10+ games in his 2nd season and stays out of trouble (and both have a damn good chance of happening) they will be singing his praises. Watch and see.

Lax but talented players who might be finally tired of losing + HC who demands discipline, is determined to redeem himself, and is a mastermind when it comes to schemes = Alot of fudgeing wins.
All of this sounds great but if he comes, show me the D and show it to me quickly. He's never shown it to me before. No D means 3rd or 4th in the west. Average at best. Better than this year but there's a shoot pile of coaches available that would do better than this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2012, 08:28:38 PM »
All of this sounds great but if he comes, show me the D and show it to me quickly. He's never shown it to me before. No D means 3rd or 4th in the west. Average at best. Better than this year but there's a shoot pile of coaches available that would do better than this year.
His Defenses weren't that bad, a lot better than Auburn's the last 4 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2012, 08:52:16 PM »
His defensive numbers improved every year he was at Arky and his last year at Louisville his D gave 16.6 pts a game. Auburn hasn't seen numbers like that since 2006 themselves. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/stats/byteam?cat1=defense&cat2=Total&sort=1137&conference=I-A_all&year=2006 In 2004 his defense gave up 17.4 ppg numbers Auburn hasn't seen in since Tubs and Muschamp were together.

You said give you one year and I give you two. And yes I am that hard up for Petrino to research his defensive numbers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »

We had a defense the last four years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
We had a defense the last four years?

We had a head coach?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »
His defensive numbers improved every year he was at Arky and his last year at Louisville his D gave 16.6 pts a game. Auburn hasn't seen numbers like that since 2006 themselves. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/stats/byteam?cat1=defense&cat2=Total&sort=1137&conference=I-A_all&year=2006 In 2004 his defense gave up 17.4 ppg numbers Auburn hasn't seen in since Tubs and Muschamp were together.

You said give you one year and I give you two. And yes I am that hard up for Petrino to research his defensive numbers.
Actually, I was talking about him to show me the D. I don't need any schmatistics. His D sucked ass to me. Just saying, if he comes, I hope he steps that part up a notch or ten. His O's have always impressed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »
Please, let's not use this as an argument. So was _________'s defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2012, 09:55:56 PM »
Actually, I was talking about him to show me the D. I don't need any schmatistics. His D sucked ass to me. Just saying, if he comes, I hope he steps that part up a notch or ten. His O's have always impressed.
Just keep in mind that only Cam Newton and crew were the only ones that stood in Bobby Petrino's way of winning the SEC West in 2010. The very next season his fanbase was disappointed when they went 11-2 and finished with a #5 ranking. At fucking AR-KAN-SAW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle You realize that there's A LOT more to the Falcons situation than ”Petrino was selfish”. His way works in College, not the NFL.

Direct Message It's just another example. He left a note on the lockers. Thus the deal.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle I agree, that's a shitty thing to do, regarding the note on the lockers...AND? We aren't looking to hire a Sunday School teacher

Direct Message Just read this http://www.warblogle.com/2012/11/28/football/every-conversation-ive-had-about-petrino-this-week/ (some blog where he argues with himself)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2012, 10:33:27 PM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle He wanted to be AU's HC, left UofL to be a NFL HC after saying he'd stay, he left the NFL due to McKay. *Gasp* And?

Direct Message You think I only care about the Falcons thing? Did you read it?

Direct Message Done. Read it. That's all there is to say.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle Hey, 41-9 at UofL (9-4, 11-1, 9-3, 12-1) & 35-17 at UA (5-7, 8-5, 10-3, 11-2) That's a winner, winner, chicken dinner, jack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2012, 11:04:55 PM »

The fucker has sent me 4 direct messages as well. He needs sleep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2012, 11:30:19 PM »
Direct Message What i see is that more than half of his wins came in the Big East. What I see is a guy who's lied everywhere.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle Just about every coach that leaves to coach elsewhere lies, next. He cheated, hired the mistress & tried to cover it up? That it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »
Direct Message That it? used school money to pay mistress, then tried to cover it up, and has left every job in a shady way, that's it.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle He apologized for it, stated that he wished he could go back and do things differently. He made a mistake, got caught & fired.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle He left UL for the NFL after saying that he'd stay. That's some shady stuff right there...Shame, shame on Bobby ”The Brain”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2012, 11:52:51 PM »
What i see is that more than half of his wins came in the Big East.

As opposed to a coach who's 100% of his wins came in the Sun Belt?

He left UL for the NFL after saying that he'd stay.

Pine box.

He's a fucking douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions