Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: WarBlogle Continues His WarPath Against BP
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »
All this talk about what he did at Louisville, NFL, etc as far as wins/losses doesn't even fucking matter.  He can win games in the SEC.  We know that.  I find that more relevant than his record at Louisville, but his record there certainly doesn't hurt his case, regardless of the competition that he faced.  Maybe something happened and he lost all of his mojo and won't do well at AU.  Who knows?  You take nearly the same risk with any coach, IMO.  No matter who it is, you're taking a risk.  It is a calculated risk.  There are alot of things that point to him being able to win at AU. 

Plenty of coaches have baggage in one form or another.  I suppose it is simply a matter of how much you are willing to accept.  Petrino made a stupid decision with the whole mistress thing.  Has he learned his lesson?  Probably.  Maybe he's going to fuck every voleyball player on campus.  I don't know.  I'm not saying that you guys should hire a total douche, but if you're looking for a choir boy.....good luck with that.  AU just fired one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2012, 12:34:18 AM »
Direct MessageYou're going to make an excuse for everything. I'd like a coach you don't have to make excuses for.

I'm stating facts, you can call it what you want. If anything the excuses are coming out of your side

Direct Message You are sugar coating to make the guy you want look better. You are blowing off a decade of him undermining all of his bosses.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle Whole decade of undermining? Says whom? Undermined at UL twice (counting Jetgate) and UA once (hired mistress)...DECADE!!!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:41:51 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 12:38:53 AM »
Since he doesn't follow me I can't Direct Message him back...so I just tweet him back, I'm sure he'll block me at some point (I plan on making him mad, lol).

He pulled the same dm bull shit when I told him he was being a slacker by not going to every auburn game like me... He dm'ed me #parenthood.... What a douche bag
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2012, 12:54:03 AM »
Again, how the fuck did Petrino "undermine" Tuberville.

Suppose I have a tech manager I work for, Bill, and a project manager above him, Joe.  I'm friends with both of these guys.  Now, I get a job offer from a competitive company, offering to pay me more money, and make me a tech manager, and I decide that I should take the job.  After one year on that new job, Joe calls me up and says that things with Bill aren't working out, and they might get rid of him.  If they do, would I be interested in the job?  Oh, and they'll double my salary.  Again, I'd be stupid no not at least listen.

That kind of shit happens EVERYWHERE.

And I guaranfuckingtee that Tommy Tuberville would have done the exact same fucking thing if the roles were reversed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2012, 01:21:03 AM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle He lies to UL to be HC at the Falcons. He lies about mistress at UA. He didn't lie about anything w/ the Falcons. #Pinebox

Direct Message He toyed with Louisville for 3 years about leaving/being committed.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle He toyed with UL? He was a hot name, UL is a stepping stone. Tuberville ”toyed” with Auburn the last 3/4 years before being fired

Direct Message Oh he didn't lie at one place? Well let's hire him.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle point is, it happens every year when your HC is a hot name at a stepping stone program (see Patterson/Peterson/etc)

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle would you want Auburn to hire Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Pete Carroll, Patterson, Kelley (Brian or Chip)?

Direct Message He's a great guy. Everybody say so. We should definitely hire him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle he's not a ”great guy”, he's a belittling asshole, piece of shit with a inferiority complex that demands excellence in everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2012, 01:49:35 AM »
Translation:  Prowler wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 08:23:34 AM »
I unfollowed the fuck so he'd stop sending me one-way DMs, and then @'ed him like 3 times. I'd say it drove him insane, but obviously something else already did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2012, 09:14:17 AM »
Again, how the fuck did Petrino "undermine" Tuberville.

Suppose I have a tech manager I work for, Bill, and a project manager above him, Joe.  I'm friends with both of these guys.  Now, I get a job offer from a competitive company, offering to pay me more money, and make me a tech manager, and I decide that I should take the job.  After one year on that new job, Joe calls me up and says that things with Bill aren't working out, and they might get rid of him.  If they do, would I be interested in the job?  Oh, and they'll double my salary.  Again, I'd be stupid no not at least listen.

That kind of shit happens EVERYWHERE.

And I guaranfuckingtee that Tommy Tuberville would have done the exact same fucking thing if the roles were reversed.

Agree

Not to rehash tubs or anything but he undermined ole miss. He undermined auburn and us as fans everytime another damn job came open. Just saying. Cfb coaching isn't for the faint of heart. It's cut throat. WarFagle needs to grow a set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2012, 09:15:28 AM »
I unfollowed the fuck so he'd stop sending me one-way DMs, and then @'ed him like 3 times. I'd say it drove him insane, but obviously something else already did.

I'm gonna ask Prowler real nice to invite the idiot over to the X.

Prowler, make it so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
Translation:  Prowler wins.
Lol, I don't know about all that, I was just making a point...these Creed Thumpers are going to have to come down off their high horse.

Also, I didn't get a response after that last tweet I sent him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle Here's a message board you should check out, it's not like any other board out there.
 http://t.co/AAlUw9ea

Direct Message not sure what you're getting at

Then Chopper laughed

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle ”Getting at” about what? The http://t.co/sjiXPpPt message board? I'm just saying check it out, you'll enjoy it, unless you don't.

Direct Message there's obviously some joke if Chopper is laughing about it.

@TheProwler64: @WarBlogle No joke, it's a awesome message board. To maybe give you another perspective of the Auburn fanbase.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:50:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
To maybe give you another perspective of the Auburn fanbase.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 07:08:37 PM »
I am a BIG fan of hers.

She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2012, 07:13:45 PM »
She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land

Well, at my age rich is more beautiful than ( you know) money can carry you alot longer than fun bags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2012, 10:48:10 PM »
Well, at my age rich is more beautiful than ( you know) money can carry you alot longer than fun bags.

Enough money, and the fun bags will remain perky in perpetuity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions