Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I weep for ....

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
I weep for ....
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:47:30 PM »
I weep for those who didn't attend the tailgate yesterday. You missed a hell of a good time - a standard setter. It had everything :

- 3 way booty dancing involving a former player, one of our girls, and a hot blonde midget wearing cowboy boots.

- drunk guy falling through the plastic privacy curtain while taking a piss, and then finishing the piss while laid out on the ground.

- TheSix and his magical mason jar of inhibition lowering juice. It not only lowered inhibitions; it flat out fucking killed them.

- multiple toasts to the rotting corpse of Shane and the hell fire his soul is keeping stoked.

- an appearance by a lawyer who cares.

- one of the best Brunswick Stews that has ever been made.

- near brawls involving Wench and some crabby silver haired old bag, and Buzz and some jackass in section 41.

- the heckling of Mike Raita, and his acknowledgement of the verbal abuse hurled upon him.

- multiple instances of wife ogling and, for the ladies, blatant acts of sexual harassment of the Navy ROTC.

It was a pleasure meeting you all. You brought a lot entertainment to counter a historic beatdown on the Plains and have firmly established yourselves as the Xgate first stringers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Re: I weep for ....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »
For the record, it was not sexual harassment. He wanted it.

It was a hell of a time, though. SO glad to see the old faces and to meet the new ones...total bright spot of the day.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 04:07:07 PM »
I weep for those who didn't attend the tailgate yesterday. You missed a hell of a good time - a standard setter. It had everything :

- 3 way booty dancing involving a former player, one of our girls, and a hot blonde midget wearing cowboy boots.

- drunk guy falling through the plastic privacy curtain while taking a piss, and then finishing the piss while laid out on the ground.

- TheSix and his magical mason jar of inhibition lowering juice. It not only lowered inhibitions; it flat out fucking killed them.

- multiple toasts to the rotting corpse of Shane and the hell fire his soul is keeping stoked.

- near brawls involving Wench and some crabby silver haired old bag, and Buzz and some jackass in section 41.

- the heckling of Mike Raita, and his acknowledgement of the verbal abuse hurled upon him.

- multiple instances of wife ogling and, for the ladies, blatant acts of sexual harassment of the Navy ROTC.

It was a pleasure meeting you all. You brought a lot entertainment to counter a historic beatdown on the Plains and have firmly established yourselves as the Xgate first stringers.

Seems I left too early for my other tailgate.  Still had a great time meeting you all, including Chad.  Joe smokes up some great pig and chicken.  Stew was da shit.  Hat tip to PCT for sharing his Whiskey with me and to the Mexican chic for the beer.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 04:38:35 PM »
For the record, it was not sexual harassment. He wanted it.

It was a hell of a time, though. SO glad to see the old faces and to meet the new ones...total bright spot of the day.
I didn't get a goodbye hug from you, my darling person. It's going to be a long, cold winter for me now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 04:51:11 PM »
I really thought I could tough it out back at the tailgate spot but I needed a blackout.

But you know im always your girl, PCT. you just say the word, we can both eat Mexican for a week and then meet at Shane's grave. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »
Damn, I should have stayed a little longer. 

Thanks to Jarhead and mini-Jarhead.  Mini-Jarhead kept mini-AUT1 some good company.  He had a ball chasing him around.

Thanks to PCT for sharing his fine drink, it was pretty obvious that I really didn't need it, but he gave anyways.

Thanks to the Lawyer Who Cares for the gracious gift.  My wife is really appreciative!  :)

Thanks to the New Kid for not hitting on me in front of the wife.  I know that must have been hard babe!

It was good to meet all of you and good to see some of you...well, the only one of you that I actually know.   Dallas, wow man, you out kicked your coverage.  Wench, so glad that you got the ball rolling on this one.  Glad you, Dallas and Mrs. Dallas could make the trip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »
Damn, I should have stayed a little longer. 

Thanks to Jarhead and mini-Jarhead.  Mini-Jarhead kept mini-AUT1 some good company.  He had a ball chasing him around.

Thanks to PCT for sharing his fine drink, it was pretty obvious that I really didn't need it, but he gave anyways.

Thanks to the Lawyer Who Cares for the gracious gift.  My wife is really appreciative!  :)

Thanks to the New Kid for not hitting on me in front of the wife.  I know that must have been hard babe!

It was good to meet all of you and good to see some of you...well, the only one of you that I actually know.   Dallas, wow man, you out kicked your coverage.  Wench, so glad that you got the ball rolling on this one.  Glad you, Dallas and Mrs. Dallas could make the trip.

Some things I am well aware of.

It was nice to see everyone there and meet new folks and put faces to screen names with real names. As much as I huff and puff about not coming back again until things get fixed, if there is an X-gate again I'll be there-That was worth the trip. Sorry the game interrupted it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »

Thanks for the fine whiskey sir!!

And somewhere on someone's camera is a pic if jr and chad hugging. Chad tell your brother I'm sorry I called him tony romo. It was The Six's homemade Irish moonshine that did it. Speaking of The Six, Christmas Vacation is currently on VH1 Classic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »
We even had Aggie women flirting with the AU men of the Xgate.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 09:01:35 PM »
Speaking of The Six, Christmas Vacation is currently on VH1 Classic.

Plenty of time for that. Still in my Halloween mode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »
Add a few more things to PCT's list:

JR was there, so I was glad I had my shoes on, especially after he had a few sips of PCT's whiskey.

Every party needs a funny drunk.  Thanks, Buzzy, for filling that role as only you can do.  I think Buzz's dance routine netted him about $25... not sure how much made it into his shorts - I will have to review the video and see...

Smoking Joe knows how to drop it like it's hot... and yeah, he likes Big Butts, and he cannot lie.  The food, as usual, was to DIE for.

The new girl is the bomb and the best X-girlfriend EVAH.  OMG... we were SO DRUNK!!  That pillow fight in my hotel room Friday night was SO MUCH FUN!!  I found your bra, and will mail it back to you.  MWAH!!!

Dallas and AUT1 and GH2001 were smart/stupid enough to bring their wives.  Buzz was hitting on Mrs. Dallas, telling her "Imma make Dallassssss jellusss...", much to the amusement of all, including Dallas, who was not too concerned. 

AUT1's wife is precious and 7 weeks away from producing another Tiger spawn.  The fact that she showed up with him and their 2 year old was damn near heroic, and proves she is a far better woman than he deserves.  GH's wife is also awesome, and freaking hilarious and more patient and understanding than he deserves too.  I look forward to all of them being at future tailgates.

Jarhead and his mini-me were excellent company for dinner Friday night, and yes, he does indeed have a very keen car.  The car seat in the passenger seat kind of diluted the keen-ness a little, but Jarhead is studly enough to push through it.

Chizad's brother Evan is hotter than a two dollar pistol, as in smoking...

Snaggie, who really does seem to care, made an appearance, and as best I can recall, did not mix any Coke products with any adult beverages.  Between him and Buzz, we had ourselves a hard core gun show going on.  You two guys were damn impressive, especially since there was not any evidence of roid rage!!

Mr. Sensible/Newcastle/The Six is now OFFICIALLY Cousin Eddie.  Holy shit, you are fucking hilarious and had the Cousin Eddie routine down pat.  C'mere Snots!!  Let Uncle Clark rub yer belly!

Finally, let me just say that PCT is THE MAN.  He shows up with a bottle of Jamisons, which he shared generously.  He helped me get Buzzy into the stadium, and kept Buzz from getting arrested for PI.  He started Bodda Getta and Gimme an A on the way into the stadium.  Even though we were freezing our asses off, he stuck it out with me as we played the "Sit wherever the fuck we want in JHS" game and sat in about five different sections.  And the best part of the night - at the end of the fourth quarter, he heckled that bald butt plug Mike Raita from 33/40 to the point that I thought Raita was gonna come into the stands.  Highlights included "Hey, Raita!  Does Saban know you are here?  He still has a butt cheek that doesn't have your lip prints on it!" and "Hey Raita!  Why did you leave us?"  The handful of Dye-hards sitting around us were roaring with laughter.

Here's to you, Chief.  Love you muchly!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 09:21:39 AM »
It was great meeting the old friends and meeting new ones on Saturday.  Even if I don't remember the last 3 hours of the day...

Special thanks to Wench and PCT for taking care of my drunk ass.  I blame TheSix and his mystical brew.
Well, and the jello shooters.  And, maybe PCT and that Jameson 12 year old that was soooooo smooth.

As God as my witness, I swear I will never drink that much again.  And this time, I mean it!

I really hate I missed the heckling of Uncle Fester though...but I probably would have been arrested.

It was great to finally meet dallas, AUT1, Jarhead, GH and JR. Oh, and tell your wife I apologize for hitting on her, dallas.  You really did outkick your coverage though. #winning

Oh yeah...thanks for the reminder of my dancing, Wench.  I couldn't figure out how I ended up with $30 and two phone numbers in my pants.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:24:44 AM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 09:30:59 AM »
Speaking of apologies, sorry AUTiger1.

After consuming that number of adult beverages, it is nearly impossible to prevent the word "fuck" from coming out of my mouth as at least one adjective, one adverb, or one noun per sentence.

Even around children.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »
Speaking of apologies, sorry AUTiger1.

After consuming that number of adult beverages, it is nearly impossible to prevent the word "fuck" from coming out of my mouth as at least one adjective, one adverb, or one noun per sentence.

Even around children.

No worries, I don't think he noticed.  Even if he did, it's not like he won't hear them later on in life anyways.

And speaking of apologies, I hope his squealing wasn't too much.  I got to thinking about that on the way home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 11:09:51 AM »
No worries, I don't think he noticed.  Even if he did, it's not like he won't hear them later on in life anyways.

And speaking of apologies, I hope his squealing wasn't too much.  I got to thinking about that on the way home.

It would have been a great party if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

I miss swinging my kid around...well, my old ass back doesn't.  If mine had come, he'd have found a chair and sat there with some X-boxxity D-X Playstationy electronical devicey thingy and not even known 100 people were partying around him.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 11:20:08 AM »
It would have been a great party if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

I miss swinging my kid around...well, my old ass back doesn't.  If mine had come, he'd have found a chair and sat there with some X-boxxity D-X Playstationy electronical devicey thingy and not even known 100 people were partying around him.   

He would have been teaching his pops what "tea bagging" is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 11:44:15 AM »
He would have been teaching his pops what "tea bagging" is.

Little joker's got the bag for it.  Still looking for the real father.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 11:56:50 AM »
SanduskyTiger
Way too much discussion of little boys this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum