Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I weep for ....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I weep for ....
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 12:01:07 PM »
Way too much discussion of little boys this morning.

I had way too many Little German Boy IPA's this weekend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »
joey, you ever seen a grown man naked without balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:39 PM »
Little joker's got the bag for it.  Still looking for the real father.

Why is it that you know this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »

Cause he's real proud of his junk. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 01:14:26 PM »
Cause he's real proud of his junk.

I should teach him how to shit in the back of trucks.  He could be my protege'

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 01:19:30 PM »
Who doesn't outrank Auburn?

Jags ranked higher than Auburn!!! USA Today has released the ranking of all 124 Division One football teams. Alabama is at #1. Check this out: South Alabama, competing in their first year in Division One football, is ranked ahead of Auburn. South Alabama (2-6) is #110, and Auburn (1-7) is #111. Southern Mississippi is #123 out of 124 with no wins and 8 losses. Feel free to SHARE the link to this ranking list with your friends for proof!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/10/29/re-ranking-the-fbs-1-124/1665791/

Could NMSU be our ULM as they were to bama?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:26:56 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 01:19:39 PM »

You were missed this weekend.  When we were all toasting to Shane's memory, I thought, to myself how much you would have enjoyed dropping trou and taking a practice shit right there.  Sounds like PCT, Buzz, Shug and some others are planning a Taco Bell lunch and a trip to the cemetery real soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
You were missed this weekend.  When we were all toasting to Shane's memory, I thought, to myself how much you would have enjoyed dropping trou and taking a practice shit right there.  Sounds like PCT, Buzz, Shug and some others are planning a Taco Bell lunch and a trip to the cemetery real soon.

Appreciate it.  I missed being there for the company but I really needed to be at the Warden's this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »
It was nice to see everyone there and meet new folks and put faces to screen names with real names. As much as I huff and puff about not coming back again until things get fixed, if there is an X-gate again I'll be there-That was worth the trip. Sorry the game interrupted it.

I wasn't able to make it to this one, so you should definitely come back for another.  There are still too many of you that I haven't had the pleasure of fondling in person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
It was great meeting the old friends and meeting new ones on Saturday.  Even if I don't remember the last 3 hours of the day...

Special thanks to Wench and PCT for taking care of my drunk ass.  I blame TheSix and his mystical brew.
Well, and the jello shooters.  And, maybe PCT and that Jameson 12 year old that was soooooo smooth.

As God as my witness, I swear I will never drink that much again.  And this time, I mean it!

I really hate I missed the heckling of Uncle Fester though...but I probably would have been arrested.

It was great to finally meet dallas, AUT1, Jarhead, GH and JR. Oh, and tell your wife I apologize for hitting on her, dallas.  You really did outkick your coverage though. #winning

Oh yeah...thanks for the reminder of my dancing, Wench.  I couldn't figure out how I ended up with $30 and two phone numbers in my pants.

For the $1.50 I gave you I didn't see much skin-

The wife has your dancing on video. I'll hold on to it in case I need it later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 03:32:48 PM »

I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2012, 03:36:11 PM »
I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

And if Buzz doesn't do what I want when I want-We will all be watching him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 03:37:47 PM »

Hey, buddy!!!  Did I mention how great it was to finally meet you on Saturday?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »
Hey, buddy!!!  Did I mention how great it was to finally meet your wife on Saturday?

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2012, 03:39:41 PM »

I need your email address
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2012, 03:41:11 PM »
I need your email address

Oh God...it's all over now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2012, 03:45:31 PM »
Hey, buddy!!!  Did I mention how great it was to finally meet you on Saturday?

You shook my hand-Said hello and started Hugging humping my wife, that's not the kind of meet and greet I had in mind.   :facepalm:

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:57:28 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2012, 03:47:56 PM »
You shook my hand-Said hello and started Hugging humping my wife, that's not the kind of meet and greet I had in mind.   :facepalm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
She was shagalicious, baby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »
She was shagalicious, baby

The village bicycle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions