Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Seriously, uat beatwriter felt it newsworthy to write about Sheridan???

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Re: Seriously, uat beatwriter felt it newsworthy to write about Sheridan???
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 09:43:35 PM »
These motherfuckers are so biased they don't even try to hide it anymore. This is atleast the 2nd time Chizik has been asked about an internet rumor by the media. Remember earlier this year when Auburn was about to get hammered over Memphis? Wonder if anyone in the media has asked the almighty about the NCAA investigating one of his recruits? Something that is not a fucking internet rumor.

I sent a tweet Matt Scalici, Sports Ed. at AL.com, back when that sports agaent was calling the midget a cheater. Pretty much called him and the state media out for not having the stones to ask weeman about it. His respone, I shit you not, no specific allegation was that could be asked about. I pointed out that if it were Chizik you could bet money someone would ask him. He responded like a champ and fucking blocked from his twitter his twitter account. To this day I remain devestated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 01:39:18 AM »
Danny Sheraton needs to go the way of Shane soon.
I'll spring for a carton of marlboro red.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
Fucking quitter talk.

You have an iron stomach my friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 02:15:06 PM »
Remember the NCAA investigation of uat commit Darius Paige and his transfer from Washington High to Foley, where a uat coach told him that he'll make sure his grades and tests are fixed so that he can catch up on 7 Core classes bring that 1.6 GPA up just a tad to be qualified.

Of course you don't remember that because as soon as that story hit, Sheridan came out with his garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs