He's what I found on the cavity search
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: NTYF-Article-All out?
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
Twice.  Forgot my badge and had to go through the visitor's center and got searched.  Truck off, hood popped, open glove box, open center console, open all four doors, guy went around with a mirror on a stick, looked under the seats, never checked me.  So apparently if you want to sneak a gun/drugs/bomb on the arsenal just carry it on your person.

Yup, same.  I was pissed as I was about 15 minutes late to a meeting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
Don't be a puss, we are and always will be better than that fucking gutter trash.

You know what random thought for the future makes me happy inside?

Unles he has figured out a way to truly make himself immortal, Saban will leave bammer one day.  Retire, lured away to Dallas, pine box, whatever...

And I think about what they went through trying to replace da Bahr and Stallings... Curry, Dumboze, Shula, Price...

And the guy that has to replace Sabinz will get Zooked the first time he loses to Auburn or anyone he shouldn't.

And that makes me smile...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »
You know what random thought for the future makes me happy inside?

Unles he has figured out a way to truly make himself immortal, Saban will leave bammer one day.  Retire, lured away to Dallas, pine box, whatever...

And I think about what they went through trying to replace da Bahr and Stallings... Curry, Dumboze, Shula, Price...

And the guy that has to replace Sabinz will get Zooked the first time he loses to Auburn or anyone he shouldn't.

And that makes me smile...
That can't happen too soon. Hopefully, he takes another job in the middle of the season. The ensuing meltdown would be one for the ages.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:01:13 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »
Yeah, the only problem with that is those nice shiny assault rifles could really screw up your weekend if one were to go off in your direction.   What GF said, be subtle about it.

HAHA yeah sorry about the late response, but that's the gripe of it: my truck kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to a certain degree, and it's easy to remember. So you pop off to these guys (which I'll admit that I've done a couple times), and they'll remember you. Next day, you're coming in through Gate 9 and the Bammer shitstain decides BOOM he's popping a random search on you.

Random searches are the worst possible thing to go through at the gate. You literally have to stand by your vehicle as if you're guilty of something, and they go through your entire vehicle. Say you went shooting that weekend, and accidentally left a box of rounds (or hell, a single shot shell) in your vehicle. Guess what? You're in deep shit. Luckily.. if I accidentally leave my pistol in there, I remember by the time I get to the gate and turn around/take it home. One thing I'm pretty regularly guilty of is trading beer at work. Like right now.. I have some Avery's Brown Ale and Spaten out there. This week, I had a Chimay Grande Reserve 750ml I forgot to take out. I don't *think* it's a problem.. but at the same time, I don't want to answer a bunch of questions about it during a random inspection.

So I usually shrug it off. Once or twice I've pulled the "yeah whatever" response... one time a guard nearly put his head into my truck and said "RAWL DAMN TYDE" to which I replied "piss off"... he said "watch your attitude" and I said "yeah, piss off"... luckily nothing came of that. Keep in mind these aren't uniformed Army MP's... they're contractor rent-a-cops
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2012, 06:15:16 PM »
HAHA yeah sorry about the late response, but that's the gripe of it: my truck kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to a certain degree, and it's easy to remember. So you pop off to these guys (which I'll admit that I've done a couple times), and they'll remember you. Next day, you're coming in through Gate 9 and the Bammer shitstain decides BOOM he's popping a random search on you.

Random searches are the worst possible thing to go through at the gate. You literally have to stand by your vehicle as if you're guilty of something, and they go through your entire vehicle. Say you went shooting that weekend, and accidentally left a box of rounds (or hell, a single shot shell) in your vehicle. Guess what? You're in deep shit. Luckily.. if I accidentally leave my pistol in there, I remember by the time I get to the gate and turn around/take it home. One thing I'm pretty regularly guilty of is trading beer at work. Like right now.. I have some Avery's Brown Ale and Spaten out there. This week, I had a Chimay Grande Reserve 750ml I forgot to take out. I don't *think* it's a problem.. but at the same time, I don't want to answer a bunch of questions about it during a random inspection.

So I usually shrug it off. Once or twice I've pulled the "yeah whatever" response... one time a guard nearly put his head into my truck and said "RAWL DAMN TYDE" to which I replied "piss off"... he said "watch your attitude" and I said "yeah, piss off"... luckily nothing came of that. Keep in mind these aren't uniformed Army MP's... they're contractor rent-a-cops

Forgots about that truck.  Pretty much easy to spot.

I knew they went to the rent a cops, just haven't paid attention lately as we don't  get out there much other than the occasionally meeting,  badge renewal or German food but when did they take over for the Army boys?   Those guys scared the shit out of me.  Always tapping that damn trigger finger.  Looked like they were praying you'd fuck up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2012, 07:08:16 PM »

Menstruated pussy's is what we use to call them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
True and since most of them can't write that makes the most since.  Have you ever got to experience one of those vehicle searches?
And pride is one of the seven since
(patience is still a virtue)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2012, 08:03:42 PM »
Menstruated pussy's is what we use to call them.

LOL I got pulled over for doing 32 in a 25 on my bicycle when I was 15 on base.. I bagged at a commissary and would get up this big ass hill and glide all the way to work with little effort. MP pulled me over WITH SIRENS (keep in mind, I'm on a fucking bicycle) and lectured me.. I asked him if he had anything better to do, and he drug me home/stuffed my bike in his MP Jeep. Knocks on the door, gets my dad.. and I'm thinking "son of a bitch, I'm about to lose my SNES and Chrono Trigger just came out." Old man rips up the citation, throws it in his face, and threatens him with patrolling the desert around the installation he commanded if he didn't find anything better to do. Old man commanded an Air Force post at a desert army base at the time.

That's probably the best MP story I've got. Well.. my brother decided to wander onto a test area on his bike at the same base and was descended upon by armed guards and originally thought to be a spy.. but that's another story. Hell, I felt pretty proud for getting clocked at 32mph on a 10 speed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »
HAHA yeah sorry about the late response, but that's the gripe of it: my truck kinda sticks out like a sore thumb to a certain degree, and it's easy to remember.

You are supposed to post pics if it is a really KEEN vehicle.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:00 AM »
Hey Uncle Sani...

I concede

Concede what? 
I have been sick the last couple of days and riding the nyquil trail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »
Concede what? 
I have been sick the last couple of days and riding the nyquil trail.
The Season
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2012, 09:45:20 AM »
The Season

Nothing is over til we say it is.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2012, 09:48:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2012, 09:49:24 AM »
What season?
I'll be keeping an eye on you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2012, 10:13:11 AM »
Nothing is over til we say it is.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2012, 10:14:14 AM »
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Yes, and it was Bush's fault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2012, 12:10:57 PM »
Yes, and it was Bush's fault.
I blame Tuberville
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2012, 12:47:58 PM »
I blame Tuberville

Cause he didn't recruit the Germans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions