Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NTYF-Article-All out? One from Anniston star

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: NTYF-Article-All out?
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »
Yeah, the only problem with that is those nice shiny assault rifles could really screw up your weekend if one were to go off in your direction.   What GF said, be subtle about it.

A brother can dream.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »
I never understood the incessant need to talk smack when your teams aren't playing.  If you want to talk smack while the game is going on or the week before..fine. But if you are from another conference or your team doesn't play my team shut the fuck up.

Got the club thing going on, about 35 Auburn fans in attendance.  This dumb ass gator sits down at the table next to our section.  Proceeds to flap his gums how he can't believe Auburn even has any fans. The guy I am sitting next to says, yeah we are having a pretty bad year and I am also a Tenn fan. (he is a UT alum his son goes to AU). 

Gator Fan "Wow, both really sucky schools, not even ranked in the top 25 why bother"

Me: "Wow really, Say I can't even remember the last time the Gators have beaten Auburn. I don't think I was even born yet. and you call us shitty?" 

Gator Fan: .....blink......  silence......

(Ok now  A. why are you going to talk shit when you have just gotten 2-3 shitty ass seasons yourself and 2. Don't talk shit to someone who is a fan of the team at a game watching party)

He's around 35 fans of another team and he starts being an butthole?  Hey, watch this....I'm gonna' go over there and get my ass pounded through the floor.  This will be funny.  Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2012, 03:14:36 PM »
A brother can dream.

I never get any smack talk directed at me.  Sometimes wish I did, cuz I've got some good shit to reply with, but they never give me the opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2012, 03:17:42 PM »
I never get any smack talk directed at me.  Sometimes wish I did, cuz I've got some good shit to reply with, but they never give me the opportunity.

you should get out more...away from the confines of your QB 1 chair. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:11 PM »
I never understood the incessant need to talk smack when your teams aren't playing.  If you want to talk smack while the game is going on or the week before..fine. But if you are from another conference or your team doesn't play my team shut the fuck up.

Got the club thing going on, about 35 Auburn fans in attendance.  This dumb ass gator sits down at the table next to our section.  Proceeds to flap his gums how he can't believe Auburn even has any fans. The guy I am sitting next to says, yeah we are having a pretty bad year and I am also a Tenn fan. (he is a UT alum his son goes to AU). 

Gator Fan "Wow, both really sucky schools, not even ranked in the top 25 why bother"

Me: "Wow really, Say I can't even remember the last time the Gators have beaten Auburn. I don't think I was even born yet. and you call us shitty?" 

Gator Fan: .....blink......  silence......

(Ok now  A. why are you going to talk shit when you have just gotten 2-3 shitty ass seasons yourself and 2. Don't talk shit to someone who is a fan of the team at a game watching party)

I get what you are saying, I don't get why people have to do that, especially when there is a large gathering, you are watching football and it's obvious that their opinion is not wanted.  People are just assholes like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »
you should get out more...away from the confines of your QB 1 chair.

Think it might have more to do with not wearing lots of Auburn gear lately.  But even when I do, just don't experience it much. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »
Ok, I do have one story that I recall.  Was in Buffalo Wild Wings in 2007.  Auburn vs NMSU, Bammer vs UGA.  We kicked at 6, they kicked at 6:30.   Watched both, cheering for Auburn thrashing NMSU, then for UGA when they did something good.  Some old banged up bammer bitch was sitting in a booth near where me and my family and a couple of friends were.  It was pissing her to the moon when Auburn fans cheered for UGA.  We were not the only ones doing it, but I was seated where she could look me in the eye, and she, with what was clearly a voice made by Marlboro, piped up after one big play by UGA: "Well at least my team is playing a real team!"  I smiled, and replied "and losing to them too".  She started to respond...I held up 5 fingers and turned my chair to face another set of TVs.  She left really pissed not long after that.  I mean it truly pissed her off that some of us were rooting against bammer.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2012, 03:52:16 PM »
Ok, I do have one story that I recall.  Was in Buffalo Wild Wings in 2007.  Auburn vs NMSU, Bammer vs UGA.  We kicked at 6, they kicked at 6:30.   Watched both, cheering for Auburn thrashing NMSU, then for UGA when they did something good.  Some old banged up bammer bitch was sitting in a booth near where me and my family and a couple of friends were.  It was pissing her to the moon when Auburn fans cheered for UGA.  We were not the only ones doing it, but I was seated where she could look me in the eye, and she, with what was clearly a voice made by Marlboro, piped up after one big play by UGA: "Well at least my team is playing a real team!"  I smiled, and replied "and losing to them too".  She started to respond...I held up 5 fingers and turned my chair to face another set of TVs.  She left really pissed not long after that.  I mean it truly pissed her off that some of us were rooting against bammer.   

Those were the good ole days. Back when you didn't have to say a word at all...just hold up a couple of fingers and everyone knew what it meant...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2012, 03:57:35 PM »
Those were the good ole days. Back when you didn't have to say a word at all...just hold up a couple of fingers and everyone knew what it meant...

:fu:  My favorite finger for Bama fans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2012, 04:03:34 PM »

I wish I had appreciated those days more instead of trying to be nice. Now the winter has come and I wonder if I'll ever have fingers to raise to them again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
I wish I had appreciated those days more instead of trying to be nice. Now the winter has come and I wonder if I'll ever have fingers to raise to them again...
Don't be a puss, we are and always will be better than that fucking gutter trash.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
Don't be a puss, we are and always will be better than that fucking gutter trash.

This guy gets it.

Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »
Don't be a puss, we are and always will be better than that fudgeing gutter trash.

I don't disagree in the quality of our fans vs. their fans but not a lot to brag about at this point. Sigh...patience, I know. Patience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2012, 04:17:45 PM »

I took as much of an advantage of those days as I could. Nothing last forever, not even tha bahr and his criminal enterprise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2012, 04:20:42 PM »
Yeah, the only problem with that is those nice shiny assault rifles could really screw up your weekend if one were to go off in your direction.   What GF said, be subtle about it.

I'm not worried about the assault rifles because that would probably cause them a bunch of paperwork and that would make them think twice about it, but they can decide that you need a random vehicle search while you're trying to get to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »
I'm not worried about the assault rifles because that would probably cause them a bunch of paperwork and that would make them think twice about it, but they can decide that you need a random vehicle search while you're trying to get to work.

True and since most of them can't write that makes the most since.  Have you ever got to experience one of those vehicle searches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:57 PM »
Oh yeah, I'm rubber your glue?

or do you just bore them to death with your intimate knowledge of the spread vs AIR raid offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 04:27:44 PM »
True and since most of them can't write that makes the most since.  Have you ever got to experience one of those vehicle searches?

Twice.  Forgot my badge and had to go through the visitor's center and got searched.  Truck off, hood popped, open glove box, open center console, open all four doors, guy went around with a mirror on a stick, looked under the seats, never checked me.  So apparently if you want to sneak a gun/drugs/bomb on the arsenal just carry it on your person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2012, 04:27:53 PM »

I conducted a cavity search on a Tiger Paw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2012, 04:33:56 PM »
I conducted a cavity search on a Tiger Paw.

You and Terry Bowden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions