Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Time for a change Coach

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Time for a change Coach
« on: September 08, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »
We have to try Clint or J Wallace. I'm sure KF has the potential to be a great QB but we have to get more production at the position. I hope they will at least give one of them a shot to see if it can give us a boost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

Re: Time for a change Coach
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
Loeffler just needs to "coach him up".  Develop him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
By the way, fuck a healthy Moseley, much less an injured one.  If change is made, it should be giving Wallace a shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
i agree, time for coach change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
i agree, time for coach change.

Based on what I see so far, that's likely to happen by year's end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 02:13:54 PM »
Based on what I see so far, that's likely to happen by year's end.

Maybe before then  We are staring at 3-9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »
Maybe before then  We are staring at 3-9

I hate to say it, but it may be the right thing to do.  When you have an 8-5 team loaded with Freshmen, and take 3 steps back, something it wrong.

I'll give him the Tubs treatment.  "Thanks for what you got done, but it's time to go now." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
Let's fire everyone and kick all the players off the team.  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:45 PM »
Are we ready to be reasonable now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 02:58:40 PM »
No way.  You showed up?  Hahaha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 03:01:16 PM »

Fuck you cock sucking bammer fuckstick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »
Was sitting in the stands with 45 seconds left in the third and thought Frazier was definitely not coming in the game.  Mosley must be some kind of fucked up to not play him after today.  62 yards rushing in the first half and -2 passing.  Frazier is not the only problem, Loeffler has no business coaching in the SEC.  Terrible hire. 

I hate to say it but I am seriously doubting Chiziks ability right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

chinook

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
Let's fire everyone and kick all the players off the team.  :thumsup:

careful, jumbo...sarcasm isn't recognized by this bunch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »
careful, jumbo...sarcasm isn't recognized by this bunch.

Where is the sarcasm?  We weren't even competitive against MSU.  Are you fucking kidding me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-- Redd Foxx

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 04:28:44 PM »
Where is the sarcasm?  We weren't even competitive ANYTHING against MSU.  Are you fucking kidding me?

adjusted it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
MSU is a pretty good football team (they're what Utah State was last year)...the negative is that we have missing links in every facet of the team, excluding Special Teams. Utah State, from last year, would beat us this year...about the same as what MSU did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »
MSU is a pretty good football team (they're what Utah State was last year)...the negative is that we have missing links in every facet of the team, excluding Special Teams. Utah State, from last year, would beat is this year...about the same as what MSU did.

Please explain to me why in a head coaches 4th (will most of his staff in tact) year we are where we are?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 06:04:35 PM »
MSU is a pretty good football team (they're what Utah State was last year)...the negative is that we have missing links in every facet of the team, excluding Special Teams. Utah State, from last year, would beat us this year...about the same as what MSU did.

You are either really drunk or plain stupid.  I hope you are really drunk.  MSU will not beat another SEC west team this year except Ole Piss.  They are not a really good team.  They are better than us but that is not saying a whole lot.

While we are at it, the whole we are young, the other team is a good team, I'm tired of it shut the fuck up we suck, we sucked last year and from what I can tell we will suck next year.

Fire up the fucking jet and we might have some hope in 3 years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-- Redd Foxx

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »
You are either really drunk or plain stupid.  I hope you are really drunk.  MSU will not beat another SEC west team this year except Ole Piss.  They are not a really good team.  They are better than us but that is not saying a whole lot.

While we are at it, the whole we are young, the other team is a good team, I'm tired of it shut the fuck up we suck, we sucked last year and from what I can tell we will suck next year.

Fire up the fucking jet and we might have some hope in 3 years
Apparently you can't fucking read. I said that MSU is pretty good which they are, not really good like you stated. Also, we are fucking young...we didn't all of a sudden become a veteran team after one game. We were young to start the season, we're still young two weeks into the season. I don't give two shits if you're tired of hearing it, it's the fucking truth.

Add to the young team, we have a NEW OC/QB Coach, a NEW DC, a NEW Secondary Coach and a NEW LBer Coach.

It's going to take a little fuckin time to get everyone on the same page and for everyone to unlearn from the previous Coordinators and learn from the new Coordinators...as well as getting the players in that are capable to succeed in their style of play calling.

Also, 8-5 last year does not suck with everything Coach Chizik had to replace...while still having Coach Roof as the DC.

So, that being said, you're the one that should shut the fuck up and stop crying. You and dallaswareagle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 06:47:25 PM »
Apparently you can't fucking read. I said that MSU is pretty good which they are, not really good like you stated. Also, we are fucking young...we didn't all of a sudden become a veteran team after one game. We were young to start the season, we're still young two weeks into the season. I don't give two shits if you're tired of hearing it, it's the fucking truth.

Add to the young team, we have a NEW OC/QB Coach, a NEW DC, a NEW Secondary Coach and a NEW LBer Coach.

It's going to take a little fuckin time to get everyone on the same page and for everyone to unlearn from the previous Coordinators and learn from the new Coordinators...as well as getting the players in that are capable to succeed in their style of play calling.

Also, 8-5 last year does not suck with everything Coach Chizik had to replace...while still having Coach Roof as the DC.

So, that being said, you're the one that should shut the fuck up and stop crying. You and dallaswareagle.
"Pretty" good and "really" good.  Huge distinction there prowler...  I don't understand your inability to admit the fact that we are fucking terrible. Period. Miss. State is not good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."