Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Time for a change Coach

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Time for a change Coach
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »
Our Qb was 1-7 with -2 yards and 2 int's at the half, The fact that he was left in the game really scares me. It tells me that we don't have anyone better than -2 yards passing in 2 quarters of football. :facepalm:
I agree.. I think they want to show confidence in him in order to build him up and I understand that. At the same time, we need a win. Any win. We have several former hs qb's on the team. I'm ready to start moving down the list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2012, 11:31:13 AM »
I agree.. I think they want to show confidence in him in order to build him up and I understand that. At the same time, we need a win. Any win. We have several former hs qb's on the team. I'm ready to start moving down the list.
Yes. Not to panic, but moving down the list may be the best choice at this point. Those numbers before halftime were ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 01:01:11 PM »
They should bring Moseley in to run wildcat every 6 plays or so!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
They should bring Moseley anybody in to run wildcat every 6 plays or so!

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 02:16:57 PM »
FTFY

Hmmmm...works in EA sports. Seems legit!

Explain the defense under a defense minded head coach?
Just read this stat on ESPN aka The Mothership: "and on defense, the Tigers have given up 916 yards and 51 first downs in their first two games." My only explanation?? Uhh.. maybe we're trying to wear out the offense with them running down the field so much that they end up tired at the end of it?? Maybe it's like Men Who Stare at Goats, footbaw style!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...