Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live and Let Diet

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Live and Let Diet
« Reply #1380 on: March 12, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
The latest issue of Men's Health doesn't count.

I oughta' slug you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1381 on: March 12, 2015, 11:26:41 AM »
I oughta' slug you.

But since you dropped the weight in your workouts you probably can't, you big sissy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1382 on: March 12, 2015, 11:36:32 AM »
But since you dropped the weight in your workouts you probably can't, you big sissy.

I'm a lean, mean fighting machine.  I kind of resemble John Candy, by the way.  When he was alive.  Speaking of fights, does anyone think that Mayweather/Pack-e-Yow is going to be one big turd in the punch bowl?  They're fighting 5 years too late and neither really has knockout power anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1383 on: March 12, 2015, 11:43:42 AM »
I oughta' slug you.

Don't carry a knife anymore?

I'm a lean, mean fighting machine.  I kind of resemble John Candy, by the way.  When he was alive.  Speaking of fights, does anyone think that Mayweather/Pack-e-Yow is going to be one big turd in the punch bowl?  They're fighting 5 years too late and neither really has knockout power anymore.

It's hard to say.  It will probably go the distance with a win by Mayweather.  Both are old by boxing years, but both are still good at their craft.  Should have some action early on, but both will tire out around round 7 and it will probably be boring after that.  I hope not though.  I want to get my monies worth when I watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1384 on: March 12, 2015, 11:46:53 AM »
Don't carry a knife anymore?

It's hard to say.  It will probably go the distance with a win by Mayweather.  Both are old by boxing years, but both are still good at their craft.  Should have some action early on, but both will tire out around round 7 and it will probably be boring after that.  I hope not though.  I want to get my monies worth when I watch.

Errmagerd, per per viewr. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1385 on: March 12, 2015, 11:59:00 AM »
Errmagerd, per per viewr.

I'm just guessing but $89.00, $99.00HD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1386 on: March 12, 2015, 12:14:14 PM »

Dayuuum! That's more than the Tijuana donkey show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1387 on: March 12, 2015, 12:18:30 PM »

I don't know.  I haven't seen any prices yet.  It is usually $59.00, $69.00 HD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1388 on: March 12, 2015, 12:32:36 PM »
I don't know.  I haven't seen any prices yet.  It is usually $59.00, $69.00 HD.

They will push it as fight of the century.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1389 on: March 12, 2015, 02:20:34 PM »

They will push it as fight of the century.

No doubt, they did they same thing when he fought De La Hoya.  Speaking of, one thing I always liked about De La Hoya was the fact that he didn't duck anyone.  He might not have won them all and tarnished his legacy, but he wasn't scared to fight anyone.  The only fight that he wasn't competitive in was against Pacquiao.  By then he was 36 years old and had been in 44 fights some of which were wars. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1390 on: March 12, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
I know AU1 is a big fan of the pugilistic warriors.  Used to be myself but for whatever reasons, I've just lost a lot of interest in it.  Couldn't even tell you who the heavyweight champion is right now.  Some Russian dude?  Klitchko or some such?  And the heavyweight champion used to be one of the most recognizable figures on earth.  Tyson was the last guy to make boxing really compelling to me.  There were several years there where he was this indestructible beast and every single time he set foot in the ring, you wondered how quickly he was going to take his opponent and slap him to sleep.

I'm just a few months older than some of you.  But that means I got to witness what I consider a couple of the greatest eras of boxing ever.  The wars between Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Norton etc. were legendary.  But to me, the most entertaining and hotly contested fights were when Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hit Man Hearns and Roberto Hands of Stone Duran were at the top of their games. Sheeeeeyit, those were some good fights.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1391 on: March 12, 2015, 02:52:05 PM »
I hope one of them reads this, finds you and knocks you out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1392 on: March 12, 2015, 03:07:23 PM »
I hope one of them reads this, finds you and knocks you out.

John Candy is dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1393 on: March 12, 2015, 10:11:07 PM »
I weighed a legit 198.2 last Friday. Felt great. Celebrated by drinking beer and eating mexican Saturday night. A lot of beer. A whole lot of beer. All tap. All cold. All delicious. Then topped it off Sunday with a family lunch. Half of a lemon cake.

Woke up Monday at 205.7. Holy shit, I almost died. I'm back down to 199 today. Ran 2 miles straight tonight. No more celebrating. At least none before I reach my next goal of 195.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1394 on: March 13, 2015, 08:35:15 AM »
I weighed a legit 198.2 last Friday. Felt great. Celebrated by drinking beer and eating mexican Saturday night. A lot of beer. A whole lot of beer. All tap. All cold. All delicious. Then topped it off Sunday with a family lunch. Half of a lemon cake.

Woke up Monday at 205.7. Holy shit, I almost died. I'm back down to 199 today. Ran 2 miles straight tonight. No more celebrating. At least none before I reach my next goal of 195.

I would say if you don't catch them in the first 100 yards, let them go. But kuddos on the effort.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #1395 on: March 14, 2015, 10:15:23 AM »
Ran 2 miles straight tonight.
Then the next 100 yards were FABULOUS :fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #1396 on: March 16, 2015, 03:10:21 PM »
Then the next 100 yards were FABULOUS :fag:
What is the difference in amount of calories burned per mile between running straight and running gay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1397 on: March 16, 2015, 03:16:33 PM »
Ugggggh!  Diet and workout plan were going so well.  Then, the weekend.
The good news is that I am now a couple of pounds away from my second goal.
The bad news is that I was a couple of pounds under my second goal on Friday.

Somebody do something to motivate my fat ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1398 on: March 16, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
Ugggggh!  Diet and workout plan were going so well.  Then, the weekend.
The good news is that I am now a couple of pounds away from my second goal.
The bad news is that I was a couple of pounds under my second goal on Friday.

Somebody do something to motivate my fat ass!

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1399 on: March 16, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »
I told you that scales are the spawn of satan butchu deedin leesin. 

Grilled up a bunch of chicken breastesses last night.  Also, Pube Licks packages up assorted veggies that I have been either cooking in the wok or in a grilling pan.  Last night it was mixed bell peppers.  That's what I had at lunch today and I'll cut up some of the chicken for a salad tonight.  I've only got 17 pounds to go by this upcoming Monday.  Unlike my balls, it's in the bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions