Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Speaking Of Snakes...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Speaking Of Snakes...
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2012, 10:32:17 AM »
Were not talking about a hot fence in your yard for your dog or at a petting zoo. Large animal hot fences will literally burn you. They are designed for big ass cows and such so being a human at a fraction of their size puts a hurting on ya if you touch it.

Almost as much fun as taking a capacitor out of a washing machine and tossing it to a buddy.  The ones out of disposable cameras will wake someone up as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 10:35:41 AM »

Almost as much fun as taking a capacitor out of a washing machine and tossing it to a buddy.  The ones out of disposable cameras will wake someone up as well.

Is "said" buddy on this board? I would like to hear more if so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »

Who needs enemies when you have a friend like Uncle Sani?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2012, 11:12:49 AM »
Is "said" buddy on this board? I would like to hear more if so.

nah.  Smartassed EE that needed to be taken down a notch or twelve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2012, 03:19:37 PM »
How do I know?  Well, I was bit by a trouser snake once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2012, 04:53:37 PM »
How do I know?  Well, I was bit by a trouser snake once.
^^^You'll find no better expert on trouser snakes...  Then, there's VV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand