Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.

JR4AU

We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:01:46 PM »
No, not politics...people.  Fucking asswipes rule the world because it's illegal to hurt or kill them.  Everything anybody does is ok, but commit violence, and YOU are the one that has the problem. 

These words are so fucking true:

"The society of late twentieth century America is perhaps the first in human history where most grown men do not routinely bear arms on their persons and boys are not regularly raised from childhood to learn skill in the use of some kind of weapon, either for community or personal defense - club or spear, broadsword or long bow, rifle or Bowie knife. It also happens to be one of the rudest and crudest societies in history, having jubilantly swept most of the etiquette of speech, table, dress, hospitality, fairness, deference to authority and the relations of male and female and child and elder under the fraying and filthy carpet of politically convenient illusions. With little fear of physical reprisal Americans can be as loud, gross, disrespectful, pushy, and negligent as they please. If more people carried rapiers at their belts, or revolvers on their hips, It is a fair bet you would be able to go to a movie and enjoy he dialogue from the screen without having to endure the small talk, family gossip and assorted bodily noises that many theater audiences these days regularly emit. Today, discourtesy is commonplace precisely because there is no price to pay for it."

Samuel Francis

What triggers this rant?  Driving yesterday, on a 4 lane road, business/fast food area.  Traffic not heavy at all, yet some fucking moron thinks he needs to hold up about 4 other drivers to "be courteous" and let someone out of the gas station.  Only problem is, this douche can only hold up one lane of traffic, the outside lane he's in.  I, on the other hand, am in the inside lane doing about 35mph, and due to the douche and a couple of others behind him being in large vehicles, can't see the fucking mexican bitch he's trying to let in to traffic, who would have had NO TROUBLE getting out in short order without this douchebag's help.  Used to work wrecks like this all the time.  Called them "Courtesy wrecks".  See, the wetback bitch, and all others in this situation, suddenly feel entitled to have EVERYONE honor the douchebag's courtesy and stop too.  So, as she's darting from in front of douchebag's vehicle, I'm having to slam on the breaks, swerve, and lay on the horn, and for my trouble due to her and douchebag's idiocy, she flips me the bird while her 2 little fat, greasy, mexican kids look on.   

Few weeks back, some dyke bitch that lives in my apartment complex, comes darting from between cars in front of me, causing me to swerve and narrowly avoid hitting a parked car. to avoid her...she gives me a sneer.  I stop, and ask her what the fuck her problem is when she's darting out from between parked cars like a fucking idiot?  She informs me "you were going way to fast."  I said, so you saw me coming, and decided to pull out in front of me on purpose?  She stammered.  I said "you fucking dyke, you never saw me until the instant I almost hit you, of course I looked like I was flying TO YOUR DUMB ASS, I surprised the hell out of you with your head up your fat ass."  She replies "you were probably going over 20 mph".  I said, "fuck you you bull dyke mommy part, you don't have a clue how fast I was going, you just refuse to acknowledge your fuck up, and are trying to lay blame elsewhere, eat shit" and I drove off.

Another fucker is sitting at a light in front of me.  The turn arrow turns green.  I wait.  His break lights are still on.  He's talking to his fat ugly girlfriend. I wait a generous amount of time, then tap...only tap my horn to get him to pull his head out of his ass.  And yes, it was a short tap.  He proceeds to look in the rear view, and drive as slow as he can through the intersection.  He does a u turn down the road, and leers at me as he makes it, laying on his horn.  I pull in to the place I'm going, he makes another swing though the lot by me, laying on his horn.   I bet a bullet between the eyes would have surprised the fuck out of him. 

Where do these fucks come from?  What makes them like they are?  Hell if I make a driving error, and someone blows there horn, I acknowledge my fuck up with a wave and a "sorry" if I can make eye contact.  Some people act like you've just shit on their kitchen table if you  blow the horn at THEIR FUCK UPS.  I guarantee you if it was legal to hurt these people, this shit wouldn't happen nearly as often.     
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:09:16 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Re: We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:05:27 PM »
No, not politics...people.  Fucking asswipes rule the world because it's illegal to hurt or kill them.  Everything anybody does is ok, but commit violence, and YOU are the one that has the problem. 

These words are so fucking true:

"The society of late twentieth century America is perhaps the first in human history where most grown men do not routinely bear arms on their persons and boys are not regularly raised from childhood to learn skill in the use of some kind of weapon, either for community or personal defense - club or spear, broadsword or long bow, rifle or Bowie knife. It also happens to be one of the rudest and crudest societies in history, having jubilantly swept most of the etiquette of speech, table, dress, hospitality, fairness, deference to authority and the relations of male and female and child and elder under the fraying and filthy carpet of politically convenient illusions. With little fear of physical reprisal Americans can be as loud, gross, disrespectful, pushy, and negligent as they please. If more people carried rapiers at their belts, or revolvers on their hips, It is a fair bet you would be able to go to a movie and enjoy he dialogue from the screen without having to endure the small talk, family gossip and assorted bodily noises that many theater audiences these days regularly emit. Today, discourtesy is commonplace precisely because there is no price to pay for it."

Samuel Francis

What triggers this rant?  Driving yesterday, on a 4 lane road, business/fast food area.  Traffic not heavy at all, yet some fucking moron thinks he needs to hold up about 4 other drivers to "be courteous" and let someone out of the gas station.  Only problem is, this douche can only hold up one lane of traffic, the outside lane he's in.  I, on the other hand, am in the inside lane doing about 35mph, and due to the douche and a couple of others behind him being in large vehicles, can't see the fucking wetback bitch he's trying to let in to traffic, who would have had NO TROUBLE getting out in short order without this douchebag's help.  Used to work wrecks like this all the time.  Called them "Courtesy wrecks".  See, the wetback bitch, and all others in this situation, suddenly feel entitled to have EVERYONE honor the douchebag's courtesy and stop too.  So, as she's darting from in front of douchebag's vehicle, I'm having to slam on the breaks, swerve, and lay on the horn, and for my trouble due to her and douchebag's idiocy, she flips me the bird while her 2 little fat, greasy, mexican kids look on.   

Few weeks back, some dyke bitch that lives in my apartment complex, comes darting from between cars in front of me, causing me to swerve and narrowly avoid hitting a parked car. to avoid her...she gives me a sneer.  I stop, and ask her what the fuck her problem is when she's darting out from between parked cars like a fucking idiot?  She informs me "you were going way to fast."  I said, so you saw me coming, and decided to pull out in front of me on purpose?  She stammered.  I said "you fucking dyke, you never saw me until the instant I almost hit you, of course I looked like I was flying TO YOUR DUMB ASS, I surprised the hell out of you with your head up your fat ass."  She replies "you were probably going over 20 mph".  I said, "fuck you you bull dyke mommy part, you don't have a clue how fast I was going, you just refuse to acknowledge your fuck up, and are trying to lay blame elsewhere, eat shit" and I drove off.

Another fucker is sitting at a light in front of me.  The turn arrow turns green.  I wait.  His break lights are still on.  He's talking to his fat ugly girlfriend. I wait a generous amount of time, then tap...only tap my horn to get him to pull his head out of his ass.  And yes, it was a short tap.  He proceeds to look in the rear view, and drive as slow as he can through the intersection.  He does a u turn down the road, and leers at me as he makes it, laying on his horn.  I pull in to the place I'm going, he makes another swing though the lot by me, laying on his horn.   I bet a bullet between the eyes would have surprised the fuck out of him. 

Where do these fucks come from?  What makes them like they are?  Hell if I make a driving error, and someone blows there horn, I acknowledge my fuck up with a wave and a "sorry" if I can make eye contact.  Some people act like you've just shit on their kitchen table if you  blow the horn at THEIR FUCK UPS.  I guarantee you if it was legal to hurt these people, this shit wouldn't happen nearly as often.   

do you really need to use the term wetback? ...stupid cracker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:07:59 PM »
do you really need to use the term wetback? ...stupid cracker.

Probably shouldn't have, but she pissed me the fuck off.  I changed it now.  No problem with bull dyke mommy part or fat ugly girlfriend?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:10:17 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »
 :jaw:

So you're saying that because some people refuse to admit their mistake, we should put them down with a bullet? 

Okay, Hitler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 12:26:28 PM »
:jaw:

So you're saying that because some people refuse to admit their mistake, we should put them down with a bullet? 

Okay, Hitler.

No, not really, but a good ass kicking should be in order.  But maybe, yeah, for some, a bullet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
Hope you aren't wearing Auburn gear while doing this.

Next thing you know you'll start hating on tomatoes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »
Hope you aren't wearing Auburn gear while doing this.

Next thing you know you'll start hating on tomatoes.

You hope I'm not wearing Auburn gear while other fuck up and act like it's my fault?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »
You hope I'm not wearing Auburn gear while other fuck up and act like it's my fault?

I feel a breeze.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 12:56:53 PM »

No, only while you're hating on tomatoes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »

No, only while you're hating on tomatoes.

I love tomatoes.  It's idiots I hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 01:01:19 PM »
No, not really, but a good ass kicking should be in order.

It's my belief that this very thing would cure many of the ails in society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 01:03:30 PM »
It's my belief that this very thing would cure many of the ails in society.

As I said, and was the whole point...people do some of the fucked up shit they do because they know it's illegal to make them pay with pain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »
Awesome.  This leads me to today's episode of People I Would Kill. 

1) Construction work ahead.  For more than a mile, huge flashing arrows indicate that the left lane is closed.  If you come zipping up to the point of merge and try to get over in front of me after I moved right with the regular flow of traffic, I should be entitled to kill you.  On the spot. And if you're in front of me and allow Johnny Come Lately to cut in front of you, I should have the right to kill you both and shove your cars into a ditch.  Unless they're cool cars, then I get to keep them. 

2) Pedestrians may have the right of way, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look up.  The next fuck who walks in front of me in a pedestrian area without at least acknowleding that I'm in a thousand pound vehicle and allow them to cross out of the goodness of my heart gets run the fuck completely over.  Ooops. 

3) If you're on a four-lane or the Interstate and you're riding grill to door with the person to your right either get the fuck ahead of them or drop back.  Don't ride for miles while traffic builds up behind you.   You have exactly one mile from the time I come up behind your ass to shit or get off the pot.  If you don't go on or drop back and get out of the way, fuck you.  Rocket launcher up the tailpipe. 

4) By the same token, if I'm doing 85 and passing a line of cars in fairly rapid succession don't come blazing up at 120 and start flashing your headlights at me.   Fuck you.  Bazooka in your grille.

5) If you get a buggy full of shit to the register in a crowded store at least have some idea if you'll have enough to pay for it.  Don't stand there and try the credit card three times if it didn't work.  Don't ask the clerk to start putting items back one at a time until the card DOES work.  If you fuck up and can't pay get the fuck out of the way, cancel the entire transaction and go somewhere to call to find out how much you can spend.  Then dump the shit you have to and get to the back of the line.  Fuck you for being pissed at me and the five other people waiting in line because YOUR shit doesn't work.  Fuck you for giving the cashier hell like it's her fault your damn card is maxed out.  You get two tries at it and then you have to void.  Anything beyond that and everyone else in line should have the right to stone you with tuna cans.

6) If I don't know you and you walk up to me and bellow Rawwwlll Taahhhd in my face, I should have the right to drop you like a rock.  Bowie knife to the sternum type carnage.  You didn't say a motherfucking thing last year and you haven't said shit for most of the past decade.  So shut the fuck up now you inbred fucking hillbilly.  And any clerk at any store who makes some kind of lame ass joke about not serving Auburn fans?  Fuck you.  Dead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 01:32:57 PM »
Awesome.  This leads me to today's episode of People I Would Kill. 

1) Construction work ahead.  For more than a mile, huge flashing arrows indicate that the left lane is closed.  If you come zipping up to the point of merge and try to get over in front of me after I moved right with the regular flow of traffic, I should be entitled to kill you.  On the spot. And if you're in front of me and allow Johnny Come Lately to cut in front of you, I should have the right to kill you both and shove your cars into a ditch.  Unless they're cool cars, then I get to keep them. 

2) Pedestrians may have the right of way, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look up.  The next fuck who walks in front of me in a pedestrian area without at least acknowleding that I'm in a thousand pound vehicle and allow them to cross out of the goodness of my heart gets run the fuck completely over.  Ooops. 

3) If you're on a four-lane or the Interstate and you're riding grill to door with the person to your right either get the fuck ahead of them or drop back.  Don't ride for miles while traffic builds up behind you.   You have exactly one mile from the time I come up behind your ass to shit or get off the pot.  If you don't go on or drop back and get out of the way, fuck you.  Rocket launcher up the tailpipe. 

4) By the same token, if I'm doing 85 and passing a line of cars in fairly rapid succession don't come blazing up at 120 and start flashing your headlights at me.   Fuck you.  Bazooka in your grille.

5) If you get a buggy full of shit to the register in a crowded store at least have some idea if you'll have enough to pay for it.  Don't stand there and try the credit card three times if it didn't work.  Don't ask the clerk to start putting items back one at a time until the card DOES work.  If you fuck up and can't pay get the fuck out of the way, cancel the entire transaction and go somewhere to call to find out how much you can spend.  Then dump the shit you have to and get to the back of the line.  Fuck you for being pissed at me and the five other people waiting in line because YOUR shit doesn't work.  Fuck you for giving the cashier hell like it's her fault your damn card is maxed out.  You get two tries at it and then you have to void.  Anything beyond that and everyone else in line should have the right to stone you with tuna cans.

6) If I don't know you and you walk up to me and bellow Rawwwlll Taahhhd in my face, I should have the right to drop you like a rock.  Bowie knife to the sternum type carnage.  You didn't say a motherfucking thing last year and you haven't said shit for most of the past decade.  So shut the fuck up now you inbred fucking hillbilly.  And any clerk at any store who makes some kind of lame ass joke about not serving Auburn fans?  Fuck you.  Dead.

We should load up in a big ass SUV with shotguns and ordinance and start making the world a better place to live. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
Love the pedestrian take.  Both the Publix and Winn Dixie I go to have pretty much a blind spot for shoppers coming out of the store.  There's a huge column blocking the view.  Regardless, it never fails that someone comes barreling out with a cart of groceries and never once look up or even care if a semi is screaming out of control in the parking lot. 

Same with the wave.  I know it sounds Seinfeldish, but if I stop and allow your dumbass to cross in front of me, at least give me the obligatory acknowledgement wave.  Just common courtesy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »
Hey JR,

Somebody's obviously hijacked your account!  Change your password...  Quick!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »
Love the pedestrian take.  Both the Publix and Winn Dixie I go to have pretty much a blind spot for shoppers coming out of the store.  There's a huge column blocking the view.  Regardless, it never fails that someone comes barreling out with a cart of groceries and never once look up or even care if a semi is screaming out of control in the parking lot. 

Same with the wave.  I know it sounds Seinfeldish, but if I stop and allow your dumbass to cross in front of me, at least give me the obligatory acknowledgement wave.  Just common courtesy.

Most  would prefer to give you the finger...because it's safe to do so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
Hey JR,

Somebody's obviously hijacked your account!  Change your password...  Quick!!!

Nope, it's me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 02:03:24 PM »
So I'm back at Publix, returning a movie to the Redbox kiosk.  One guy in front of me.  He sees me standing there, movie in hand.  He knows exactly why I'm there.  However, what does he do?  He's on the cellular device with presumably his wife.  He's scrolling through the movies and keeps pulling them up and reading...the fucking....description....to her. 

"This whimsical tale about a lost dog and the family he takes up with..."

"Peter is downtrodden when he's laid off work, but has no idea his life is about to take a turn...."

He must have read 10 different movie write ups to this wench and all I want to do is punch one button and shove this movie in the slot.  Oh, and the guy never rented one.  He walked out telling sweetie pie he's going to another store. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 02:25:07 PM »
So I'm back at Publix, returning a movie to the Redbox kiosk. 

Uh, yeah, hi. This is RST Video calling. Customer number 4352, I'd like to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My mommy part and Eight Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave mommy part", "Men Alone II: The KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", oh, yeah, and, uh, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions