Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
Uh, yeah, hi. This is RST Video calling. Customer number 4352, I'd like to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My mommy part and Eight Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave mommy part", "Men Alone II: The KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", oh, yeah, and, uh, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock".

Oh yea also a copy of Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2011, 02:36:14 PM »
I didn't have a problem with xxxxxx, bull dyke, or pretty much any of the derogatory descriptions used. If they perform dumbass acts, they get called dumbass names. Anybody with a problem with that gets drop kicked with them.

I love it when someone tries to use the ole "Pedestrians got the right of way" argument. I just laugh and say "I gueas your relatives  will be the ones suing my insurance company. But hey. At least you died knowing you were right!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:02:44 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2011, 02:37:52 PM »
Uh, yeah, hi. This is RST Video calling. Customer number 4352, I'd like to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My mommy part and Eight Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave mommy part", "Men Alone II: The KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", oh, yeah, and, uh, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock".

Whoa, wait, they have "Huge Black Cocks" in stock?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
It is my belief that sovereign citizens began while venting about the frustrations of the modern day civilization on a random message forum.   And honestly, if not for the lunatic fringe, I'd be inclined to give them a chance.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »
Whoa, wait, they have "Huge Black Cocks" in stock?

this whole thread is cluttered with fail. 

signed,

:hop:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »
this whole thread is cluttered with fail. 

signed,

:hop:

Apologies if I overlooked Huge Black Cocks on the Nookie's movie list.  You know how hard that's been to find, so I just figured....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »
So I'm back at Publix, returning a movie to the Redbox kiosk.  One guy in front of me.  He sees me standing there, movie in hand.  He knows exactly why I'm there.  However, what does he do?  He's on the cellular device with presumably his wife.  He's scrolling through the movies and keeps pulling them up and reading...the fucking....description....to her. 

"This whimsical tale about a lost dog and the family he takes up with..."

"Peter is downtrodden when he's laid off work, but has no idea his life is about to take a turn...."

He must have read 10 different movie write ups to this wench and all I want to do is punch one button and shove this movie in the slot.  Oh, and the guy never rented one.  He walked out telling sweetie pie he's going to another store.

It should be legal for you to shove his face through the monitor, then place your movie in the slot and walk away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 04:00:42 PM »
It should be legal for you to shove his face through the monitor, then place your movie in the slot and walk away.

I think it is in all but 4 States.  Unfortunately, Alabama keeps tabling that bill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 04:13:49 PM »
I think it is in all but 4 States.  Unfortunately, Alabama keeps tabling that bill.

Because it distracts us from our bingo problems.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »

Happened upon this today.  Maybe you're just getting trolled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Token

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »

I don't know why, but I can't quit laughing at this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 06:05:20 PM »

No, I can recognize someone intentionally being an ass for entertainment.  On some level I can even appreciate it, but not so much.  No, what pisses me off is cowards who, because they are surrounded by a ton of glass and steel, suddenly grow a fucking huge set of nuts, and don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves, and act irritated that you had the nerve to blow your horn. 

And, like the guy Snaggie described at the movie kiosk, the fucking idiots who live their entire lives oblivious to anyone and anything around them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »
More people I want to kill:

1) The fuck on the airplane who takes his shoes off ten minutes into the flight and is oblivious to the fact that a) his fucking feet stink and b) some people are sort of grossed out by dude foot. 

2) The bastard who pops his bluetooth headset the second the wheels touch down and begins a loud conversation with somebody either at home or the office.  The office is the worst.  Bellowed bullshit to make themselves appear important. 

3) The assclown who pulls up to the drivethrough and proceeds to coordinate five separate orders for the people in the car.  "On my first order, I want..."  Fuck you. Pop. Pop pop pop.   Also the assclown who comes to the drivethrough to order enough to feed everybody back at work.  "Ummm, okay, I need four number threes, six chicken wraps, one without caesar sauce, two with extra cheese and one with no chicken, fifteen orders of fries..."  Sorry.  Fuck you.  Grenade!!

4) The fucking bitch on the cell phone at the movies.  "Oh yeah, boo, we at tha LION KANG, uh huh.  It just to the part where that little lion be all trippin on them bones..."  Bang.  Movie over, whore. 

5) Also the parents who won't take their screaming kid out of the theater.  Fuck, bitch, I paid for a ticket.  Get the kid somewhere else so I can hear this shit. 

-----------

Side story. 

Was recently flying to a midwestern city.  The guy next to me was in his mid 20s and had never flown.  He was doing his best to be civil, but it was absolutely hilarious. Turned out to be a nice guy, but he had the wifebeater, flat brim hat cocked sideways and baggy jean look that douchebags wear so well. 

So we're about 15 minutes into the flight and I'm about to start the traditional doze when this guy turns to me, puts out his hand and introduces himself. 

"Hey.  I'm Brian and you are?  I don't know what one typically does on a plane trip, is it normal to talk with the person beside you?  Most people seem to be reading or asleep." 

He kept it up with a steady stream of commentary about how cool the clouds were, wondering if they could hold his weight if he got out of the plane, how weird the cities and towns looked, how small it made him feel knowing all those people were down there doing their business "shitting, sucking, fighting and fucking" as he put it and here he was way up above them. 

Some of the best:

"I've been trying to call my girlfriend for like 20 minutes.  Can you not get a signal up here?" 

"Five dollars for a beer?  That seems high.  Do you have any $2 beer?"

"Are these cookies complimentary or are they like the beer?"

"This flight is over two hours long.  When will we have a smoke break?"

"If you turn on the GPS on your phone will it show you where you are in the air?"

"Are you a Christian?  I hope so.  I don't really trust Muslims.  I never know what they're thinking."

And the best one that was repeated over and over and over:

"Did you hear that noise (alternate version "Did you feel that")?  Is that normal?"  I answered "I don't think so" when the wheels went down before landing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 10:04:48 AM »
We should load up in a big ass SUV with shotguns and ordinance and start making the world a better place to live.

I'm in....are we meeting at McDonalds (snicker) for breakfast before? As soon as we order, we can probably start our carnage there at the counter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »
I'm in....are we meeting at McDonalds (snicker) for breakfast before? As soon as we order, we can probably start our carnage there at the counter.

Do you think if I slipped the cashier an extra $5 she would put a tomato on Kaos' biscuit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »
Some legit gripes in here, but also some petty fucking shit.  You guys have too much time on your hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 11:17:32 AM »
Some legit gripes in here, but also some petty fucking shit.  You guys have too much time on your hands.
You must be one of them tomato lovers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
You must be one of them tomato lovers.

A line stepper even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »

A line stepper even.

He's a habitual line stepper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2011, 11:57:41 AM »

No offense, but I would have automatically lumped you in with them. 

Meh, I say give everyone a 38 revolver.  You don't have to answer to the authorities, god, whomever when you kill someone.  Here is the catch.  I don't know how many bullets you have and you don't know how many I have.  I may have all 6, I may have none.   I am sure people would be a lot more cordial towards one another.

Thinking about cutting that guy off b/c you are in a hurry?  Better think again, he may have a bullet that he can waste.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan