Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

An update on my Brother.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
An update on my Brother.
« on: November 17, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »
Just an update, my Brother got home today from his tour in Afghanistan.  He worked with a bomb dog while over there.  Thanks to those of you that sent him socks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: An update on my Brother.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Excellent. Tell him thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
Good news.  In time for the holidays.  My BIL (Yes, fuck you...another BIL) is on his second tour in scenic Iraq, but unfortunately, he won't be one of the ones coming back by the end of the year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »
Just an update, my Brother got home today from his tour in Afghanistan.  He worked with a bomb dog while over there.  Thanks to those of you that sent him socks.

awesome.   tell him a hearty thanks for his service. 

jumbo is especially proud of his service with a dog. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions