Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Small batch bourbons

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Small batch bourbons
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:52 AM »
and with simps taste in alcohol, well it scares me.

Just try it fucker, you'll thank me later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2011, 12:43:38 PM »
Never been a huge fan of Beam.  Picked up a bottle of Basil Thursday night and worked on it some more last night while grilling.  Fine stuff....especially when properly mixed with delicious coke product. Oh and Tiger1....guess who starts back at my favorite lick her store today? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »
Never been a huge fan of Beam.  Picked up a bottle of Basil Thursday night and worked on it some more last night while grilling.  Fine stuff....especially when properly mixed with delicious coke product. Oh and Tiger1....guess who starts back at my favorite lick her store today?

:tongue:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
Finally decided to treat myself to a bottle of Elijah Craig 12 year. I must say this is a damn fine bourbon! The local lick-her store had it on sale for $27.99(reg $32.99), not sure how that compares price wise to your loal markets but I may have to pick up another one before the sale ends.

I spotted another bottle, Old Whiskey River, that was on sale too but I didn't bite. It had a Wille Nelson guitar pick hanging from the bottleneck. I guess ole Wille is a fan, anyone had this?

There was also a massive display of Crown 750ml bottles on sale for $19.99. I may have to get one of those since I am the suxxor at picking freakin' bowl games...not looking like I'll get a free bottle this year.

PS Snag, please to be sharing pictures of the hot lick her store chick, my favorite store only hires the old heffers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »
Finally decided to treat myself to a bottle of Elijah Craig 12 year. I must say this is a damn fine bourbon! The local lick-her store had it on sale for $27.99(reg $32.99), not sure how that compares price wise to your loal markets but I may have to pick up another one before the sale ends.

I spotted another bottle, Old Whiskey River, that was on sale too but I didn't bite. It had a Wille Nelson guitar pick hanging from the bottleneck. I guess ole Wille is a fan, anyone had this?

There was also a massive display of Crown 750ml bottles on sale for $19.99. I may have to get one of those since I am the suxxor at picking freakin' bowl games...not looking like I'll get a free bottle this year.

PS Snag, please to be sharing pictures of the hot lick her store chick, my favorite store only hires the old heffers

I don't believe this.  :high:

He once said that his worst tour ever was in Japan b/c he had to drink the whole time and couldn't score the finest of herbs.

Careful on the Craig, it will thump you in the teeth.  The 94 creeps up on you,  then it kicks your ass and laughs at you.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:37:11 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »
Careful on the Craig, it will thump you in the teeth.  The 94 creeps up on you,  then it kicks your ass and laughs at you.

Dis is true. Craig has a little bite to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »
Dis is true. Craig has a little bite to it.

The Elijah Craig is in my little flask to help me get through Christmas at a couple of different places we have to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
I hope to be sharing lick her store chic pic in the near future.  Trying to work up something for AU1.  I hinted at it last night whilst picking up a couple of Christmas gifts and a bit of the Knob for meself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2011, 07:47:22 PM »
Santa(my father in law) came early this year. Took him to the local beverage emporium for a shopping trip. He picked us up Buffalo Trace, Old Weller Antique Borbon, Basil, and Cask Strength Macallan. Shaping up to be a very drunk Christmas this year. The Macallan is damn fine for some your-o-peein whiskey. I'll tap into the new bourbons a little later tonight.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:52:47 PM by MarkChand »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
The Elijah Craig is in my little flask to help me get through Christmas at a couple of different places we have to go.

Started sippn on mine last night. Down to 1/4 left. Dis some good shit. Got a glass in hand now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
 :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2011, 07:57:01 PM »
Ambassadors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »
Ambassadors

:bar:

How long until your barrel is ready?  I've still got five years of waiting time left.  I am planning on going back up there when it is ready and getting a bottle from my barrel.  Single barrel Makers Mark, that will be some good licker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »
I haven't had a change to break into the cabinet the past few days.  One of the complaints I have about Christmas is there is too much travel involved for me and I don't have the time to sit down and enjoy a drink and a nice cigar.  I may have to change that tonight although I do have to go to work tomorrow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
I haven't had a change to break into the cabinet the past few days.  One of the complaints I have about Christmas is there is too much travel involved for me and I don't have the time to sit down and enjoy a drink and a nice cigar.  I may have to change that tonight although I do have to go to work tomorrow.

No travel for me except last Saturday to Monkeytown. My buddy and me exchanged our usual.  He got Crown and I got Woodford.  One thing that I noticed was several of the gifts I got centered around lick her.  Two people gave me wine bottle openers.  I got 2 bottles of wine and one big bottle of Woodford.  Not complaining but I think it kind of says something about what people view as being my interests.  Hey, Snags is an alcoholic...he's easy to buy for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2011, 12:43:34 PM »
Hey, Snags is an alcoholic...he's easy to buy for.

I managed a bottle of Gentlemens Jack and a new Auburn shot glass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »
:bar:

How long until your barrel is ready?  I've still got five years of waiting time left.  I am planning on going back up there when it is ready and getting a bottle from my barrel.  Single barrel Makers Mark, that will be some good licker!
I was able to hand dip 2 bottles from my barrel. They also print your name right on the label, it's a very cool trip. I'm now a Senior Ambassador.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »
No travel for me except last Saturday to Monkeytown. My buddy and me exchanged our usual.  He got Crown and I got Woodford.  One thing that I noticed was several of the gifts I got centered around lick her.  Two people gave me wine bottle openers.  I got 2 bottles of wine and one big bottle of Woodford.  Not complaining but I think it kind of says something about what people view as being my interests.  Hey, Snags is an alcoholic...he's easy to buy for.

I feel the same way here.  Several gifts of mine centered around alcohol.  Of course so did what I exchanged with those, maybe it's because we are alcoholics.

I was able to hand dip 2 bottles from my barrel. They also print your name right on the label, it's a very cool trip. I'm now a Senior Ambassador.

Tell me more?

So I was able to dip into the bottle of Dickel No.12 tonight.  I remember now why I save that for guest and why I might use a little sprite product with it.  Jesus, TN whiskey is rank for the most part.  Burrbinzz in still king.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »
Jesus, TN whiskey is rank for the most part. 
You are getting there. This makes me think there is hope for you.....

Burrbinzz in still king.
But then you say some shit like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2011, 09:57:33 AM »
I tried some new shit they had in last night, some Four Roses Single Barrel. Didn't like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions