Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Small batch bourbons

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Small batch bourbons
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »
We aren't talking about knobs?

Despite how terrible the game turned out, the Woodford was the right choice. Eggzalent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
So I assume that MarkChand drank himself to death or is still passed out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
Picked up my second bottle of Jefferson's in the last couple of weeks.  $33.00 at the Lick Her store I go to.  Probably $25.00 at an ABC.  I have a new entry into my top 5.  Very impressed. 

Yes, I know, I have to qualify my list as being those that play well with Coke product.  Have no idea about over teh cubes but I can't imagine it not being impressive to those that love the burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2011, 08:48:48 AM »
So I assume that MarkChand drank himself to death or is still passed out?

I'm still alive, just spent a week a rippin' and a tearin' across the volunteer state for work.

Still working my way through the 3 bottles.

Noah's Mill- still my favorite. Relatively smooth at 114.3 proof. I would buy it anytime I find it.

Rowan's Creek- Noah's little brother, they are from the same distillery. My second favorite. It's a nice, sweet boubon. Reminds me of Basil with a little more fire at 100 proof.

Michter's US1: Meh, decent whiskey, but not up to the price. It's a more bitter bourbon, I can definitely detect sour notes in it. Reminds me of Knobb with a heavier price tag. Not on my try again list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
Here's something I know you guys can't wait to try.  Non-alcoholic whiskey in a can!

http://www.geekosystem.com/alcohol-free-whiskey/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2011, 11:33:32 AM »
Im gonna go cliche here and ask "Whats the point?"

This sounds like some bullshit that found origins in China or India. Where is this from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2011, 11:36:39 AM »
Im gonna go cliche here and ask "Whats the point?"

This sounds like some bullshitake that found origins in China or India. Where is this from?

The only place that could make something so frivolous and unnecessary.  USA! USA! USA!

http://www.arkaybeverages.com/contact_us.aspx

Ft Lauderdale, FL - I know this is probably not where it is made, but it is the location of their business office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 03:41:11 PM »
Here's something I know you guys can't wait to try.  Non-alcoholic whiskey in a can!

http://www.geekosystem.com/alcohol-free-whiskey/

The fuck?  Blasphemy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 03:49:11 PM »
The fuck?  Blasphemy!

Yeah, I was too mad to comment. Had to calm down before posting.  I......oh damn it, I'm still not over this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
Yeah, I was too mad to comment. Had to calm down before posting.  I......oh damn it, I'm still not over this.

Come on now, you know you would mix that with your favorite coke product
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2011, 04:29:43 PM »
Come on now, you know you would mix that with your favorite coke product

*snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »
*snicker*

Both of you close your filthy, whoreish cock holsters.  I wouldn't taint fine coke product with that shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2011, 01:26:34 PM »
 I had to follow AUT1's lead. Picked up a bottle of Eagle Rare today. I'll break it open during the UGAy game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2011, 01:28:34 PM »
I had to follow AUT1's lead. Picked up a bottle of Eagle Rare today. I'll break it open during the UGAy game.

You won't be disappointed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »

You will like it......you may need it for this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
Went to my lick her store and decided on a bottle of Eagle Rare to get me through the weekend.  The owner gives me a bottle of some brand of corn whisky, free.  He said they had ordered a case to see how it sold but no one had touched it yet, so he asked me to try out a bottle.  I said "Some brand" because I honestly don't recall and I don't want to know.  I tried a sip straight....I mixed it with delicious coke product....I believe I might just bring the unused portion (3/4 of the bottle) back to him and cuss his ass out for asking me to try it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »
Went to my lick her store and decided on a bottle of Eagle Rare to get me through the weekend.  The owner gives me a bottle of some brand of corn whisky, free.  He said they had ordered a case to see how it sold but no one had touched it yet, so he asked me to try out a bottle.  I said "Some brand" because I honestly don't recall and I don't want to know.  I tried a sip straight....I mixed it with delicious coke product....I believe I might just bring the unused portion (3/4 of the bottle) back to him and cuss his ass out for asking me to try it.

Pussy, just drink it.

Sounds like Fighting Cock or Kentucky Tavern.  Destroyed what was left of the Woodford last weekend.  Glad I have a hefty supply.

So I assume the Eagle Rare was too much for poor ole MarkChand? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2011, 02:41:05 PM »
Pussy, just drink it.

Sounds like Fighting Cock or Kentucky Tavern.  Destroyed what was left of the Woodford last weekend.  Glad I have a hefty supply.

So I assume the Eagle Rare was too much for poor ole MarkChand?

It made his nutz fall off. 

This whiskey is a light yellow gold color.  Looks just like corn syrup.  Just something about it that ain't right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »
It made his nutz fall off. 

This whiskey is a light yellow gold color.  Looks just like corn syrup.  Just something about it that ain't right.

Nothing is right about any corn whiskey. I keep trying to tell you fuckers this.

Fermented corn syrup....i'm good thanks.

Sounds like piss and honey. Probably tastes like it too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2011, 03:33:43 PM »
Nothing is right about any corn whiskey. I keep trying to tell you fuckers this.

Fermented corn syrup....i'm good thanks.

Sounds like piss and honey. Probably tastes like it too.

If it's not made in KY, with at least 51% corn and aged in charred oak barrels, then it sucks.   

Hell, it's so good that the Scotch and Irish have to buy old bourbon barrels to help it get some bourbon in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions