Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brookie is still swinging...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Brookie is still swinging...
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 10:10:09 AM »
^^^This x 1,000^^^

Still not convinced that anyone other than Brookie and Clay will even bother looking further though.

Dan Wetzel interviewed Clay about this recently. 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-wetzel_college_football_podcast092711
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:25:15 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
Cam had zilch for evidence.

Tigerettes were legally paid according to NCAA rules.

Trent Richardson driving multiple brand new vehicles when he has two kids?  Concrete evidence of this?  Al-Betar, a rich man in T-Town, being close with Richardson's family along with other players?  The merchandise?   

Sorry.  That's light years ahead of where the Auburn allegations were.
What I am saying is that, whether there is evidence or not, these guys are the bottom of the gutter crap peddlers. If they find something with evidence, then fine. But when they don't have any, they will just make shit up and imply. They don't need evidence, it's just icing to them. They are both pieces of shit IMHO. Even National Enquirer gets it right once in a while. So did Jerry Springer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 10:22:41 AM »
What I am saying is that, whether there is evidence or not, these guys are the bottom of the gutter crap peddlers. If they find something with evidence, then fine. But when they don't have any, they will just make shit up and imply. They don't need evidence, it's just icing to them. They are both pieces of shit IMHO. Even National Enquirer gets it right once in a while. So did Jerry Springer.

Brooks had the OSU stuff nailed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 10:24:03 AM »

I don't recall the Beavers being in any kind of trouble.  Wasn't that Oregon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »

1 right for every 10 other stories that are crap.

AU Hostesses - remember what he did to them. Remember the ammo it gave Finebaum.

The guy is a mixed bag, and peddles these stories (right or wrong) for ratings and self promotion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 10:57:20 AM »
Dan Wetzel interviewed Clay about this recently. 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-wetzel_college_football_podcast092711

Well damn...I stand corrected.  Maybe it does have some little stick legs at least now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 11:03:10 AM »
Well damn...I stand corrected.  Maybe it does have some little stick legs at least now.

Clay told him all this was a sure sign of the HAMMER falling on Auburn.  Yahooooooo....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »
Man this sucks we are doomed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 11:18:10 AM »

If I had any emoticons, I'd insert a Snickers bar here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 12:46:08 PM »

If I had any emoticons, I'd insert a Snickers bar here.

Like this   *snicker* :p

IE users....................
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 12:54:36 PM »
Like this   *snicker* :p

IE users....................

You're such a showout
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »

Pointing out suspicious or questionable behavior and circumstances is hardly shitty journalism.  It's not Putzlighter Prize winning, but if all the pictures are factual, if the circumstances are that Trent and his family never had a pot to piss in until he got to bammer, then suddenly they're like Weezie and George, then it needs to be questioned.  Could there be a legit answer for it all?  Yes, but who fucking knows.  Are Brooks and Travis ethical journalist?  Fuck no, but even a shitbag finds a real story now and then.   All the pics of vehicles, suits, T Town Tom, etc are evidence of nothing...yet.  They reveal things that are clearly suspicious.

And we all know how if this were Auburn players, Finesuckmycockbaum would have no trouble at all "understanding it".   We all know that the local media would be tipping the national media to help it get bigger legs. 

It is what it is.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2011, 02:36:38 PM »
Pointing out suspicious or questionable behavior and circumstances is hardly shitty journalism.  It's not Putzlighter Prize winning, but if all the pictures are factual, if the circumstances are that Trent and his family never had a pot to piss in until he got to bammer, then suddenly they're like Weezie and George, then it needs to be questioned.  Could there be a legit answer for it all?  Yes, but who fucking knows.  Are Brooks and Travis ethical journalist?  Fuck no, but even a shitbag finds a real story now and then.   All the pics of vehicles, suits, T Town Tom, etc are evidence of nothing...yet.  They reveal things that are clearly suspicious.

And we all know how if this were Auburn players, Finesuckmycockbaum would have no trouble at all "understanding it".   We all know that the local media would be tipping the national media to help it get bigger legs. 

It is what it is.

I think I already said the bolded in my earlier post.

Still doesn't change the fact that they are both dirt diggers and pot stirrers that self promote, solely for their own benefit. Do you really think Brooks cares about justice being served? Hell no, he has an obsession (like most media types do) with being the first to get a scoop or break a story. He creamed over the Robinson piece on Miami for weeks. Dude just gets off on finding shit - whether it has merit or not.

And to your last paragraph - you are right JR. These 2 scumbags were the biggest perpetuators of the Cam stuff. Clay Travis still says to this day that he knows for a fact we bought a QB, and a NC.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:38:27 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »
T-Rich's 23 tattoo's.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tide-pryority-trent-richardson-has-23-tattoos-29858

Wonder if AJ's chest tattoo was acquired at the same place?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xanusus

• Admit it, I'm sexy
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 06:16:17 PM »
I think I already said the bolded in my earlier post.

Still doesn't change the fact that they are both dirt diggers and pot stirrers that self promote, solely for their own benefit. Do you really think Brooks cares about justice being served? Hell no, he has an obsession (like most media types do) with being the first to get a scoop or break a story. He creamed over the Robinson piece on Miami for weeks. Dude just gets off on finding shitake - whether it has merit or not.

And to your last paragraph - you are right JR. These 2 scumbags were the biggest perpetuators of the Cam stuff. Clay Travis still says to this day that he knows for a fact we bought a QB, and a NC.

Thanks. I feel the exact same way. Brooks is nothing more than a Georgia homer and Clay is nothing more than a TN homer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »

That's why no real media member gives a fuck about what Brooks says.  That $40,000 vehicle just went down to a $20,000 vehicle, depending on what type of shape it's actually in. 

Fuck Brooks. 

Also, that's what a real citation looks like in the State of Alabama.  Not that piece of shit document Brooks posted.  I'm guessing the "year" Brooks' stupid ass highlighted on his post is the tag registration year, and not the year model of the vehicle.  He's such a fucking joke.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:21:19 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »

That's why no real media member gives a fuck about what Brooks says.  That $40,000 vehicle just went down to a $20,000 vehicle, depending on what type of shape it's actually in. 

Fuck Brooks. 

Also, that's what a real citation looks like in the State of Alabama.  Not that piece of shit document Brooks posted.  I'm guessing the "year" Brooks' stupid ass highlighted on his post is the tag registration year, and not the year model of the vehicle.  He's such a fucking joke.

Damn you and your facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »

Fuck Brooks. 

20k is still a fuckton of peanut butter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 11:54:02 PM »
20k is still a fuckton of peanut butter.

Agreed, but if Brooks is so damn certain of the story he is breaking daily, why the need to doctor evidence? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions