Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brookie is still swinging...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Brookie is still swinging...
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:58:00 AM »
I remember back when Trent signed with uat he stated that he wanted to "thank uat for everything that they've done for his family."

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tag/trent_richardson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Brookie is still swinging...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 02:37:02 AM »
I remember back when Trent signed with uat he stated that he wanted to "thank uat for everything that they've done for his family."

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tag/trent_richardson

I wish somebody could find the peanut butter and jelly quotes.  He was interviewed for a newspaper in Escambia and talked about how they didn't have enough money but for peanut butter sandwiches.  Sometimes they could get jelly.  But now that he was going to Bama, his family was going to be taken care of.  They get steaks now. 

Or some shit like that. 

Edit:
Reference to PBJ, but this isn't it:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=3448401
He was raised with lots of love but never had much materially, if anything at all. He can remember eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner but also recalls never longing for more than he had.

I guess he's got enough for three houses, two rental cars and a shitload of tats.  Not to mention a pile of suits.

And another
http://www.eteamz.com/ehsfootball/news/index.cfm?id=4410532&cat=0
Richardson is putting in brutal hours to make his football player's body work for him. It was high noon on a recent weekday before the start of school when Richardson pulled up to the Escambia Bay bluffs in his maroon 2001 Dodge Durango (Guess he moved up...)

His grandmother, Gloria Richardson, with whom he lives, retired as a city bus driver last year and now drives a school bus. His mother, Katrina Richardson, cares for elderly people. His father, to whom he wasn't very close, died a few years back. He has six brothers, including Terrell Richardson, a defensive end at Louisiana-Lafayette. "It was my mother and grandmother and brothers who I was closest to," he said. "It was just us. My mother always had to work for everything, but we never had a lot — just what we needed. There were a lot of times when we were just eating peanut butter and jelly. We never had the fancy clothes or things that everyone else had. It's been tough on her "He feels the pressure of succeeding on the field and off. He's trying to raise his grade-point average from "about 3.0" to 3.5. He doesn't go out partying much, preferring to train for football or hang out at his house or the quarterback's house playing video games and relaxing. "I've got to make sure I don't mess up. I have to make sure I go to class every day and take care of my responsibilities, and my family is my responsibility," he said .A pro career is many games and runs down the road. But if he makes it, his family's life will be changed forever. "The money is out there. I grew up in Warrington Village and here (on Merritt Street.) It was tough. But it's all good now. "It's a dream now to make it out of here and get my family out of here. They deserve it."

And another...

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2009/10/alabamas_trent_richardson_the.html

"Growing up, I really didn't have too much," he said. "I just had my brothers and my mom. It's hard seeing my momma struggle. There have been nights we eat just peanut butter sandwiches, you know, with a little syrup on them or something like that. There have been nights like that, eating ramen noodles and stuff. I don't want to see my mom go through something like that."

None of these are it, though.  Maybe it was a video.  I just remember him saying they wouldn't have to eat peanut butter no more, they could have steak. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:52:11 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 03:09:29 AM »
I remember that article, but can't find it anymore. I found the ESPN article where he stated that he grew up eating PB&J for dinner, because his family never had any money.

So, without money...how do you explain the suits, the vehicles, the move from Pensacola to Leeds in a house owned by a uat grad Denist, and the tattoos?

Tattoo Convention (March 26th, 2011)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:12:42 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 03:20:28 AM »
I remember that article, but can't find it anymore. I found the ESPN article where he stated that he grew up eating PB&J for dinner, because his family never had any money.

So, without money...how do you explain the suits, the vehicles, the move from Pensacola to Leeds in a house owned by a uat grad Denist, and the tattoos?

You ought to send those top two pictures to Brooks and ask him if tats come free in Tuscaloosa. 

Glass houses, though.  We got some tatted up motherfuckers, too.  But most of our players had more than peanut butter to eat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

I don't know who cropped the picture so it says Scam above his head, but A+ job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
He has apparently also gotten roids with his news suits and steaks too.

I don't know who cropped the picture so it says Scam above his head, but A+ job.

Escambia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 08:26:22 AM »

His tastes in white wimmenz is spotty at best.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:27:20 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »
Hits keep coming (and being ignored by legitimate media)

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/rogue-boosters-photo-trent-at-the-new-home-29855

Disassociated Alabama booster Tom Al-Betar posted the below photo of Alabama football star Trent Richardson to his now-deleted Facebook page on February 11, 2011:

The description of the photo on Al-Betar’s Facebook page read, “Trent and his new Dog at the new home!”

That caption was followed by a comment by Al-Betar which noted of Richardson, “Mr. big # have new dig.”

Trent Richardson Katrina Richardson and Tom Al-Betar at T-Town Menswear

On the same day Al-Betar uploaded that photo to his defunct Facebook page, he posted a photo of Trent Richardson’s mother and the Crimson Tide running back’s two daughters with the photo description: “Trent and he’s Momm and kids dinner 2 days ago having fun with my boy.”

Richardson and/or his likeness has now been seen in subsequently-deleted Facebook photographs posted by Al-Betar:

1) In the above picture in which Al-Betar describes Richardson as being “at the new home!”

2) Inside Al-Betar’s T-Town Menswear store in Tuscaloosa repeatedly signing items used by Al-Betar as promotional store displays.

3) Inside Al-Betar’s T-Town Menswear store in Tuscaloosa signing multiple personalized memorabilia items for Al-Betar - some of which matched items for sale at an online auction site and a Birmingham mall kiosk.

4) Inside Al-Betar’s T-Town Menswear store in Tuscaloosa being fitted for - and picking up - new suits.

5) Out to dinner with Al-Betar on at least four different occasions. (Including at his own birthday party.)

And don’t forget Al-Betar confirming on video that he sells Alabama memorabilia inside his T-Town Menswear store - while standing in front of a storefront sign which reads, “‘Bama memorabilia DISPLAY ONLY NOT FOR SALE.”

With the photo-documented evidence of Richardson’s relationship with Al-Betar, court records of Richardson mother Katrina’s rental car-fueled 2010 move to Alabama, Richardson’s adoptive brother confirmed as member of the 2009 Brooks (AL) High School football team and now the “new home” photo posted by disassociated booster Al-Betar, might it be time for NCAA rules enforcement investigators to seek some answers from the University of Alabama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 05:26:35 PM »
The odds that bammer will wind up vacating games in which tRent Richardson played from the 2010-2011 seasons stands at 2/1.

Buy or sell?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 05:35:47 PM »
The odds that bammer will wind up vacating games in which tRent Richardson played from the 2010-2011 seasons stands at 2/1.

Buy or sell?
You're using rational thought and logic.

Finebaum doesn't understand this stuff. It might as well be a lecture on the theory of relativity as delivered Chinese.

Every writer decided 30 seconds into this story that it was a "move along, nothing to see here" kind of thing, including Charles Robinson.

How the nation thinks this is no big deal, but Cam is 100% guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, despite any evidence even remotely damning as this? Fuck if I can figure it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:18:26 PM »
Reading through his Tweets today makes me rethink the entire case. 

It was once just shady.  Now it's starting to reveal the cause of the shadow. 

She moved to Alabama, befriended Al-Betar (rich dude), and started driving nothing but rental cars? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »
Chilton County (AL) public court records show the attending Alabama Highway Patrol Officer reported on August 28, 2011, that Richardson was driving a “GMC YUKON” with a “Vehicle year” of 2011. The attending law enforcment officer also noted as part of the “Details” section of the speeding ticket that Richardson “STATED HIS LARGE RIMS THROW SPEEDOMETER OFF.

Richardson is also noted as the owner of the GMC Yukon in the same speeding ticket.
Considering the NCAA has access to Richardson’s bank records - like all student-athletes under the auspices of the intercollegiate governing body - it wouldn’t take long for the NCAA to find out exactly how the Alabama star running back acquired a vehicle with a current sticker price of $38,945.
That’s without the “LARGE RIMS“.

I'm to the point that as a college football fan, Richardson should not be playing.

If we're playing the NCAA game of "as long as it's not public it's okay," then it's no longer okay. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/docs-richardsons-2011-yukon-with-large-rims-29854

and yes, that was the same Yukon in the Ingram picture of him giving someone a custom framed signed picture behind the TTown Menswear store.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »
I'm to the point that as a college football fan, Richardson should not be playing.

If we're playing the NCAA game of "as long as it's not public it's okay," then it's no longer okay.

Same here, but unfortunately, nothing will come of it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
Brookie is just a damn racist that thinks black kids can't have nice stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 12:37:56 AM »
Brookie is just a damn racist that thinks black kids can't have nice stuff.
"nice stuff" like peanut butter sammiches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 09:24:29 AM »
"nice stuff" like peanut butter sammiches.
and 24" rims
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 09:33:46 AM »
Just another example of the man trying to keep a brother down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 09:52:54 AM »
and 24" rims

And tacky tattoos. And steroids. And Japenese Food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
And tacky tattoos. And steroids. And Japenese Food.

and nice suits by the tens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions