Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brookie is still swinging...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Brookie is still swinging...
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2011, 12:08:33 PM »
You do more driving than me.  Mine is an 01' and I've got just under 160K.  Yep, everything that matters still works and I sunk a couple of grand into it first of this year to get everything back up to speed.  I have no car payments on any of our vehicles and I'm in the process of refinancing the house to get some of that 3.75% money and lower my payments about $600.00.  I do NOT want to go back to having a car payment.

Unfortunately....

Has Mrs. Snaggle approved this plan yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »
Has Mrs. Snaggle approved this plan yet?

Approved?  She wrote it and instructed me to carry it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
Cuz he's white?

Nah. 
Cause he has a lot of Jif.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
The Yukon is straight swag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2011, 04:39:01 PM »
You do more driving than me.  Mine is an 01' and I've got just under 160K.  Yep, everything that matters still works and I sunk a couple of grand into it first of this year to get everything back up to speed.  I have no car payments on any of our vehicles and I'm in the process of refinancing the house to get some of that 3.75% money and lower my payments about $600.00.  I do NOT want to go back to having a car payment.

Unfortunately....

Not having a car payment is nice.  Having to pay $200 at a time when the little shit starts to go bad, not so much.  Then again, $200 every 6 months beats the hell out of a monthly payment on a new one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2011, 04:47:29 PM »
I was in the no car payment boat, and doing like AUTiger said, so I broke down and bought a Sonata.  I really like the car and the payment isn't that bad when you figure in how much gas money I was spending a week in my Z71.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »
Befriend a local wholesaler and go with him one day to the auction in Moody.  You can find a relatively new bank repo for cheap.  Saw a nice 2011 Toyota Corolla roll across the floor $9200 a few weeks ago.  Had some nice SUVs also, but don't remember what they all went for.  Much cheaper than paying lot price though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »
Befriend a local wholesaler and go with him one day to the auction in Moody.  You can find a relatively new bank repo for cheap.  Saw a nice 2011 Toyota Corolla roll across the floor $9200 a few weeks ago.  Had some nice SUVs also, but don't remember what they all went for.  Much cheaper than paying lot price though.

Or, if you have college eligibility left, develop some serious football skillz and sign with bama.  Of course, your vehicle choices will be limited, but the ladies don't care what you drive when you have VIP access to the Japanese steakhouse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011, 05:36:48 PM »
Or, if you have college eligibility left, develop some serious football skillz and sign with bama.  Of course, your vehicle choices will be limited, but the ladies don't care what you drive when you have VIP access to the Japanese steakhouse.
Quality, not quantity. This poster knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2011, 09:15:41 PM »
Btw, Brooks isn't doing anything but posting photographs and commenting on what those photographs are...also, he is being fed the information from someone else.  There is more. The REC are scrambling to find the person or people that're giving Brookie the 411. Here's the AJ McYukon two Yukons within 15 days, two traffic citations within 15 days.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/month-ago-aj-mccarrons-2011-yukon-no-plates-29859
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »
Btw, Brooks isn't doing anything but posting photographs and commenting on what those photographs are...also, he is being fed the information from someone else.   

So, Brooks doesn't really know what the fuck he is talking about, he's basically just giving his opinion on what he thinks is happening.  And he doesn't actually do any real investigative work. 

Thanks for clearing that up.  I'm sure that hasn't been covered already.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2011, 01:32:55 AM »
So, Brooks doesn't really know what the fuck he is talking about, he's basically just giving his opinion on what he thinks is happening.  And he doesn't actually do any real investigative work. 

Yeah, for people like you who are saying that he's making shit up just for viewers. I know he's wanting more viewers and uat is a hot topic in College Football, throw in photographs of Booster(s) taking current players out to Dinner, at their apartment, setting up an "assembly line" of autographed memoralbilia with one photo showing what's rumored to be Greg Gamble picking up a stack of signed jerseys by Julio. Photos of the star RB pumping gas in a new Yukon, player's parents moving from Pensacola, Fl. to Leeds, Al. after having nothing but peanut butter sammiches. Documents of the star QB and his traffic tickets while driving two different Yukons. Photos of current uat coach Bobby Williams in the ttown menswear store that had all of the player's signed memoralbilia on display to promote the business "I've been dressing the uat players since '96."

There really isn't anything to fabricate or makeup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57:28 AM »

^That's why Brent Calloway wasn't too happy when Darren W. took his vehicle back to the car lot^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2011, 08:29:56 AM »

I think the Tigerettes have already confirmed that much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »

There really isn't anything to fabricate or makeup.

Except for a traffic ticket in which he clearly implies that Richardson is driving a brand spanking new yukon worth $45,000, when in reality, it's 4 years old and not even worth half that value?  Yeah, he's just calling it like he sees it. 

Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
Except for a traffic ticket in which he clearly implies that Richardson is driving a brand spanking new yukon worth $45,000, when in reality, it's 4 years old and not even worth half that value?  Yeah, he's just calling it like he sees it. 

Carry on.

You are going to drive your self crazy...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 09:26:57 AM »
I'm going to look at Yukon's this afternoon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 09:30:46 AM »
I'm going to look at Yukon's this afternoon.
Just keep it down home cuz.

And be sure to get the optional pussy magnet included. It's worth the extra money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
You are going to drive your self crazy...

I had time to kill, but point taken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2011, 09:51:05 AM »
I had time to kill, but point taken.

You keep up this arguing around here and someone's gonna' call you a fucking bammer piece of shit. 

Consider yourself warned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions