Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Xbox1

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: 720 in the pipeline????
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 06:12:21 PM »
Well, I wasn't sure if you would show up in full cat garb with tongue hanging out whilst attempting to set off pyrotechnics, and get us kicked out. I couldn't take that chance friend.

That's not how friends roll. 

Got to meet with Gene anyway. And Paul, Tommy and Eric.  Friend hooked it up for me before and briefly after the Birmingham show. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2012, 10:07:35 AM »

Microsoft has been quiet about its plans for the Xbox 360's successor, but it's certainly doing something behind closed doors. Microsoft has beefed up security tremendously.

Microsoft employees were notified recently that access to many of the buildings on its Redmond, Washington campus would be limited in order to maintain secrecy. Apparently, this sort of security is typical of companies like Apple, but Microsoft is usually more open. Something is happening behind closed doors in Redmond, and we can't wait to find out more. New consoles are always exciting.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

Microsoft has been quiet about its plans for the Xbox 360's successor, but it's certainly doing something behind closed doors. Microsoft has beefed up security tremendously.

Microsoft employees were notified recently that access to many of the buildings on its Redmond, Washington campus would be limited in order to maintain secrecy. Apparently, this sort of security is typical of companies like Apple, but Microsoft is usually more open. Something is happening behind closed doors in Redmond, and we can't wait to find out more. New consoles are always exciting.

Can't wait for them to show me what I'll be spending hundreds of dollars on!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
Yo, HELLO!

Xbox World will stop revolving come December, but it plans on going out with a bang. Specifically, the UK publication's second-to-last issue claims to have all the inside deets on Microsoft's next console.

The new console's name, for instance, will be simply "Xbox," with no numerical modifiers to speak of, according to the magazine. It'll supposedly ship with a quad-core processor and eight gigs of ram, run Blu-Ray discs and will eventually support some form of head-mounted augmented reality device, in addition to a next-generation Kinect.

"Xbox World has been at the cutting edge of Durango coverage for over 12 months," Xbox World EIC Dan Dawkins told CVG. "Unless something really dramatic changes, everything we reveal in our penultimate issue will be revealed long before E3 in June."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »

Xbox World will stop revolving come December, but it plans on going out with a bang. Specifically, the UK publication's second-to-last issue claims to have all the inside deets on Microsoft's next console.

Estimated cost $8,000.00
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2012, 01:54:52 PM »
Meh.  Probably 1/10 of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »
Meh.  Probably 1/10 of that.
So lets see carry the one...$4,950?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »
So lets see carry the one...$4,950?

Is that you Chad?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 01:59:22 PM »
Speaking of...how is the latest COD?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2012, 02:48:22 PM »

Funny you ask, I just picked it up today.  Gonna give it a go tonight.  This is the first time that I have not had the just released COD within a day.  Just had other shit to deal with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »

Over the top hollywood action. Convoluted story arc. Classic COD multiplayer experience complete with all your favorite racist/homophobic 12 year olds from CODs previous... killstreaks have been replaced (improved upon in my opinion). Added new twists to zombie mode as well.

If you've enjoyed the others, you won't be disappointed. Even after convicing myself I was off the wagon, it's been worth the buy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2012, 07:00:14 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2012, 09:25:24 AM »

Looks slick...to bad you won't see it behind my cabinet doors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2012, 09:52:07 AM »
Looks slick...to bad you won't see it behind my cabinet doors.

Ghey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
Ghey
Why is that Ghey? I keep the doors of the entertainment unit shut.  Otherwise it messes with the feng shui of the room. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2012, 10:29:14 AM »
Why is that Ghey? I keep the doors of the entertainment unit shut.  Otherwise it messes with the feng shui of the room.

It won't be seen cause you will not have one Sony fan boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2012, 11:28:01 AM »

It won't be seen cause you will not have one Sony fan boy.
When did I ever say I was a Sony Fanboi? Yes I have a PS3 yes I think that the PS3 is a better system then the Xbox 360, but I also realize that the Xbox360 is a better gaming system.  I got the PS3 because it had the blue-ray player on it and better graphics card then the 360. 

I had a regular Xbox before the PS3 so unlike you who is a microsoft fanboy (hello Zune) I purchase my systems based on what I am looking for.  I openly admit that the 360 kicked PS3 ass when it comes to gaming.  I will get this when it comes out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2012, 11:31:29 AM »
When did I ever say I was a Sony Fanboi? Yes I have a PS3 yes I think that the PS3 is a better system then the Xbox 360, but I also realize that the Xbox360 is a better gaming system.  I got the PS3 because it had the blue-ray player on it and better graphics card then the 360. 

I had a regular Xbox before the PS3 so unlike you who is a microsoft fanboy (hello Zune) I purchase my systems based on what I am looking for.  I openly admit that the 360 kicked PS3 ass when it comes to gaming.  I will get this when it comes out.

We shall see sheep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2012, 11:36:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions