Casey Anthony Contempt

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Casey Anthony Contempt
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
FYI

Although, so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
I know that the body was Caylee.  I'm asking who put her there and what evidence identifies the person that put the body there?

It is my opinion that Caey put her there based on all the States evidence put together; again I'm talking about my opinion. If not Casey, I certainly think it was someone inside that family. I know there was no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, thats not what I am saying. My opinion is merely based on common sense from both evidence and being a parent. If there was more solid evidence, this would have been a slam dunk case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
I think it was proven that the little girl was killed, just can't prove that Casey did it.

WHAT MOTHERFUCKING EVIDENCE WAS THERE THAT WAS PRESENTED TO PROVE SHE WAS "KILLED" VS "DIED IN AN ACCIDENT"?  NAME IT!  PLEASE.  I DIDN'T WATCH THE TRIAL, I'M FUCKING FOAMING AT THE MOUTH TO KNOW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2011, 06:11:19 PM »
I don't know. My guess is by the use of chloroform. I know this much, a kid don't die by accident and then you bury the child in the woods like an animal. I know it can't be proven but everything about Casey Anthony, and even maybe her mom and dad, tells me she did it.

A "guess" is not a Gawd-damn-nuff to convict, especially in a capital murder case!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »
I definitely understand the frustration and outrage with the verdict, but what you have stated above does not establish that the bitch kunt did it.  Reading comments from the jury sealed it for me.  The evidence was all circumstantial.  There was no smoking gun.  There were no direct or conclusive ties to the bitch kunt.  Even the jurors admitted and believed that she probably did it, but that's not enough to convict.  The prosecution tried this as a capital offense.  They could have locked her up on lessor charges of neglect, criminal negligence and a host of other offenses according to the legal pundits, but they went for the career-maker.  They screwed up...

I'm proud of you.  I really am! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2011, 10:01:14 PM »
A "guess" is not a Gawd-damn-nuff to convict, especially in a capital murder case!

WHAT MOTHERFUCKING EVIDENCE WAS THERE THAT WAS PRESENTED TO PROVE SHE WAS "KILLED" VS "DIED IN AN ACCIDENT"?  NAME IT!  PLEASE.  I DIDN'T WATCH THE TRIAL, I'M FUCKING FOAMING AT THE MOUTH TO KNOW!

What part of my opinion don't you get fuck face? Get off your lawyer talk and share a fucking opinion.

Also, if you didn't watch the fucking trial then why in the hell are you even on my shit about my opinion? I mean you sure as hell are acting like you know everything about it. So, I'm sure as hell not gonna go through more of the same to get you caught when you obviously are not hearing shit as it is.

Another thing, take your blood pressure meds before you blow.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:05:20 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »
This place about to BLOW! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
This place about to BLOW! 

Back door cracked, we don't need a key,  we get in for free, no VIP sleaze.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2011, 08:16:15 AM »
examining the rectal excretions of a tsetse fly
Surprised that didn't engage Taylor's legal opinion, with mention of rectal excretions, and tsetse being so similar to testes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2011, 08:51:14 AM »
What part of my opinion don't you get fuck face? Get off your lawyer talk and share a fucking opinion.

Also, if you didn't watch the fucking trial then why in the hell are you even on my shit about my opinion? I mean you sure as hell are acting like you know everything about it. So, I'm sure as hell not gonna go through more of the same to get you caught when you obviously are not hearing shit as it is.

Another thing, take your blood pressure meds before you blow.

So, like the bammers "just know" Cam got paid, you "just know" she was murdered?  Your opinion is just like that of the bammers on Cam.  That's why.  It's pure conjecture.  Nothing more.  Yet you present it like it's fact, not your opinion.  If when you say "she was killed" you preface it with "I have no evidence, I just believe..." then I won't argue with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2011, 12:40:37 PM »
Surprised that didn't engage Taylor's legal opinion, with mention of rectal excretions, and tsetse being so similar to testes
I missed it, dammit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »
So, like the bammers "just know" Cam got paid, you "just know" she was murdered?  Your opinion is just like that of the bammers on Cam.  That's why.  It's pure conjecture.  Nothing more.  Yet you present it like it's fact, not your opinion.  If when you say "she was killed" you preface it with "I have no evidence, I just believe..." then I won't argue with you.

Again, I think I have stated numerous times that what I have said is my opinion. Maybe you scanned over that part.......or parts.

Its not conjecture that someone dumped her remains into the woods. Not sure how many folks out there would do that if Casey's defense was that Caylee drowned in a pool by accident. Not to mention they claimed the little girl was missing for 30 days. Why in the hell do that if it was an accident to begin with?

And no, I'm sorry, but this shit is nowhere near being close to Cam Newton and Auburn......wait a minute, I think the case has been solved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2011, 06:20:57 PM »
Again, I think I have stated numerous times that what I have said is my opinion. Maybe you scanned over that part.......or parts.

Its not conjecture that someone dumped her remains into the woods. Not sure how many folks out there would do that if Casey's defense was that Caylee drowned in a pool by accident. Not to mention they claimed the little girl was missing for 30 days. Why in the hell do that if it was an accident to begin with?

You've not worked with the criminally stupid like I have the last 18 years.  It's completely plausible to me that Casey woke up from a bad drunk or high, found her daughter dead in the pool, panicked (realizing she has an unsavory reputation), and tried to make it look like an abduction.   In fact, to me, a scenario like that is more believable than her killing the child just to get more party time in.  She partied anyway.  I've defended and prosecuted many shitty parents like her.  I've never met one that said "Meh, I can't find a sitter, so I'll kill the kid".  I've met plenty that could easily forget about the kid or neglect the kid long enough for it to get killed by accident, and can completely see them doing something stupid to cover their neglect.   

And yes, mothers do kill their children.  I had it happen in my immediate family almost 40 years ago.  This case just doesn't have that kind of feel.  There's shitloads of shitty people, skanks, whores, druggies etc.  Few kill their children.  There's far more accidental drownings.  I'm not saying she didn't kill the child, but there's NO EVIDENCE that she or anyone committed violence on the kid to cause her death.   That's all I'm saying. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:23:04 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »
You've not worked with the criminally stupid like I have the last 18 years.  It's completely plausible to me that Casey woke up from a bad drunk or high, found her daughter dead in the pool, panicked (realizing she has an unsavory reputation), and tried to make it look like an abduction.   In fact, to me, a scenario like that is more believable than her killing the child just to get more party time in.  She partied anyway.  I've defended and prosecuted many shitty parents like her.  I've never met one that though "Meh, I can't find a sitter, so I'll kill the kid".  In almost   I've met plenty that could easily forget about the kid or neglect the kid long enough for it to get killed by accident, and can completely see them doing something stupid to cover their neglect.   

And yes, mothers do kill their children.  I had it happen in my immediate family almost 40 years ago.  This case just doesn't have that kind of feel.  There's shitloads of shitty people, skanks, whores, druggies etc.  Few kill their children.  There's far more accidental drownings.  I'm not saying she didn't kill the child, but there's NO EVIDENCE that she or anyone committed violence on the kid to cause her death.   That's all I'm saying.

Now you've done gone and made it difficult to argue with that.....jkg. I see where you and others are coming from, from a lawyers standpoint. I mean, it is what it is at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2011, 07:28:18 PM »
I see where you and others are coming from, from a lawyers standpoint.

i'm willing to wager there wasn't a lawyer among the jurors.  facts are facts. hopefully, you will never serve as a juror if i stand trial. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2011, 07:53:34 PM »
I'm reminded of a couple of jurors in the past.  One, and older white guy...looked to be a farmer type.  Tall and lanky, grey hair, hard worn skin.  When asked a standard voir dire question of if they understood "innocent until proved guilty" he raised his hand, stood up, looked around to make sure he had the room's attention, then said "When I were comin' up, I learnt that whar there's smoke, thar's far, if he got arrested, he musta done somethin'."  He smiled and looked around for approval of his nugget of great intelligence he dropped on all of us.  Had he been challenged on it, I feel certain he'd have come back with "it's just common sense".  He was too stupid to notice the folks shaking their heads embarrassed for him, though I'm certain there were a couple that thought he was a wealth of "common sense". 

Another one was a grand juror.  Presented a standard "death investigation" of a child that died in the care of a local "school" that takes in problem children, or those in the custody of DHR.  High risk to begin with.  I can't recall...it was either a suicide, or some type of natural death of a 16 year old.  Clearly not a crime whatever it was.  Some old black lady voted to true bill it anyway, though we had no defendant to indict.  Her rationale was "A chile die, somebody gotta pay!"  I asked her "who?".  She said, "I don't know, but somebody, chilluns don't just up and die".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »
This case was fucked by the Orange County Sheriff's Department and the Orange County District Attorney's Office from the start.  They had enough evidence to get a conviction.  Maybe not Murder 1, but a conviction more notable than a fucking misdemeanor. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2011, 09:32:21 PM »
hopefully, you will never serve as a juror if i stand trial.

me either. you'd fry like a chicken leg.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »
me either. you'd fry like a chicken leg.

original or extra crispy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2011, 11:20:19 PM »