Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casey Anthony Contempt

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Casey Anthony Contempt
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2011, 06:43:07 PM »
Is the baby dead? 

Dead baby = Evidence

Of what?  The mortality rate in U.S. states with an average annual rainfall of 40" or more?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2011, 12:22:48 AM »
Of what?  The mortality rate in U.S. states with an average annual rainfall of 40" or more?

Right. 

Because everybody in all 50 states duct tapes the airways of their children and hides them until they decompose to the point that there's not enough left to gather conclusive evidence as to the cause of death. 

That happens everywhere.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2011, 08:24:20 AM »

Because everybody in all 50 states duct tapes the airways of their children and hides them until they decompose to the point that there's not enough left to gather conclusive evidence as to the cause of death. 

That's a lot of assumption crammed into one run-on sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »

I definitely understand the frustration and outrage with the verdict, but what you have stated above does not establish that the bitch kunt did it.  Reading comments from the jury sealed it for me.  The evidence was all circumstantial.  There was no smoking gun.  There were no direct or conclusive ties to the bitch kunt.  Even the jurors admitted and believed that she probably did it, but that's not enough to convict.  The prosecution tried this as a capital offense.  They could have locked her up on lessor charges of neglect, criminal negligence and a host of other offenses according to the legal pundits, but they went for the career-maker.  They screwed up... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2011, 09:49:55 AM »
That's a lot of assumption crammed into one run-on sentence.

I try to get as much in there as possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2011, 09:52:32 AM »
I definitely understand the frustration and outrage with the verdict, but what you have stated above does not establish that the bitch kunt did it.  Reading comments from the jury sealed it for me.  The evidence was all circumstantial. There was no smoking gun.  There were no direct or conclusive ties to the bitch kunt. Even the jurors admitted and believed that she probably did it, but that's not enough to convict.  The prosecution tried this as a capital offense.  They could have locked her up on lessor charges of neglect, criminal negligence and a host of other offenses according to the legal pundits, but they went for the career-maker.  They screwed up...

And THAT is the CSI:Miami effect. 

There doesn't HAVE to be a smoking gun.  You don't HAVE to have video of the person doing it, DNA proving beyond a shadow of a doubt who was there.  It doesn't HAVE to be cut and dried. 

If that were the case, there would be..... wait..... NO NEED FOR JURIES!

Jury is supposed to view the available evidence (which is circumstantial as much as not) and make a decision. 

What I hear is that these stupid fucks heard the evidence, made a decision but wanted somebody to give them a video of the child's death before they could render the decision they'd come to. 

If nobody is going to be convicted unless there is infallible proof -- and since video can be faked, DNA can be read in error -- I guess we shouldn't convict anybody ever again. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:56:10 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2011, 10:06:09 AM »

There doesn't HAVE to be a smoking gun.  You don't HAVE to have video of the person doing it, DNA proving beyond a shadow of a doubt who was there.  It doesn't HAVE to be cut and dried. 

Jury is supposed to view the available evidence (which is circumstantial as much as not) and make a decision. 

What I hear is that these stupid fucks heard the evidence, made a decision but wanted somebody to give them a video of the child's death before they could render the decision they'd come to. 

If nobody is going to be convicted unless there is infallible proof -- and since video can be faked, DNA can be read in error -- I guess we shouldn't convict anybody ever again.
True enough, but the same holds true for the defense as well. They don't have to have anything iron-clad for an acquittal, either. Every jury has a different idea of reasonable doubt. Personally, I think the bitch did it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

I don't think that this particular case had anything to do with the CSI effect.

There was no known cause of death.  You can't prove murder unless you know the cause of death was intentional.  The DNA wasn't "read in error;" there simply wasn't any DNA that could tie Casey Anthony to the body.  So even if you assume that the child died due to murder, you can't show that she's the one who murdered the child.

It's not that the evidence pointed to Casey Anthony somewhat, but that it wasn't cut and dry enough for the jury.  None of the evidence available could even determine that it was a murder, much less who did it.  My understanding is that it wasn't a lack of certainty or infallibility with the evidence.  It was simply that there was no evidence, CSI caliber or not, which indicated that she was involved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »
I think it was proven that the little girl was killed, just can't prove that Casey did it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »
I think it was proven that the little girl was killed

How did she die?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:14 PM »
How did she die?

Lack of oxygen to the brain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
Lack of oxygen to the brain.

How do you know?

Was there medical evidence?  Were the brain and pulmonary system autopsied?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2011, 03:12:19 PM »
How do you know?

Was there medical evidence?  Were the brain and pulmonary system autopsied?

My understanding is that's the leading cause in the death of anyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2011, 03:14:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2011, 03:31:24 PM »
How did she die?

I don't know. My guess is by the use of chloroform. I know this much, a kid don't die by accident and then you bury the child in the woods like an animal. I know it can't be proven but everything about Casey Anthony, and even maybe her mom and dad, tells me she did it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2011, 03:36:53 PM »

In the past year, over 800,000 Americans have died. Despite millions of dollars of research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2011, 03:37:32 PM »
I don't know.

Without a cause of death, you can't claim that it was murder.

My guess is by the use of chloroform.

I hope that people are not getting sentenced to death on guesses.

I know this much, a kid don't die by accident and then you bury the child in the woods like an animal.

Who buried the child in the woods?  What evidence establishes the identity of that person?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2011, 03:42:15 PM »
Without a cause of death, you can't claim that it was murder.

I hope that people are not getting sentenced to death on guesses.

Who buried the child in the woods?  What evidence establishes the identity of that person?

No you can't sentence someone on guesses. This my opinion only. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure they have established that the remains they found in the woods were that of Caley Anthony. As for who buried the child, thats the 10 mill question. Whomever it was needs to suffer old school style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2011, 03:45:08 PM »
No you can't sentence someone on guesses. This my opinion only. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure they have established that the remains they found in the woods were that of Caley Anthony. As for who buried the child, thats the 10 mill question. Whomever it was needs to suffer old school style.

I know that the body was Caylee.  I'm asking who put her there and what evidence identifies the person that put the body there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions