Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban Processing More Players?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Saban Processing More Players?
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »

Roooooxxanne

You don't have to sell your body to the night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »
You're right, it was Davis' mom that got the new kitchen.  Sentimore was the one that magically got in, along with Lacy.  Is Davis still with the team?
Yet another example of why you are such a tool. Your "LSU buddy" must have had a bad connection when you talked to him. This guy got a new kitchen.....the REC bought that guy a new car. Wait, this guy got his grades changed. Wait, no, my friend says that guy got a kitchen. My walk-on friend texted me that the other guy got cash. I mean that guy's HS got a new field from the REC, this one got cash. But that one guy did get a car. I know for a fact the proof has been received by the NCAA......wait, I messed up again.....unless I didn't.

Bottom line: you don't know shit beyond what you read on a message board.

Oh, make sure you bring that thunder, too. So far your digging isn't looking so good.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:02:38 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »

You don't have to sell your body to the night.
Saniflush tell me a story
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 11:26:43 PM »
Yet another example of why you are such a tool. Your "LSU buddy" must have had a bad connection when you talked to him. This guy got a new kitchen.....the REC bought that guy a new car. Wait, this guy got his grades changed. Wait, no, my friend says that guy got a kitchen. My walk-on friend texted me that the other guy got cash. I mean that guy's HS got a new field from the REC, this one got cash. But that one guy did get a car. I know for a fact the proof has been received by the NCAA......wait, I messed up again.....unless I didn't.

Bottom line: you don't know shit beyond what you read on a message board.

Oh, make sure you bring that thunder, too. So far your digging isn't looking so good.
RWS...hatin' on some skreets.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:30:36 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 11:50:32 PM »
$500,000 "anonymous" donation to Arie and Cyrus Kouandjio's High School.

Thousands of Dollars to Hasan Clinton-Dix and Dee Hart's High School.

Dre Kirkpatick's Charger with a fresh paint job.

Dre's Mom in a new Cadillac.

Julio & Ingram's Deep Sea "fishing trip".

Marcel Dareus' MULTIPLE visits to Miami for "parties".

Julio's partying with Ocho Cinco in Miami a month before Agentgate.

Luther Davis' Mom gets a new kitchen.

Josh Chapman becomes qualified after Coach Steele contacts Hoover High.

Kerry Murphy becomes qualified to attended Hargrave Military (a 1 year school to help players catch up with a class &/or test scores)...eventhough he still isn't able to spell his name.

Jermaine Preyear becomes qualified to attend SPuat.

Brandon Gibson's takes a trip with his parents to attend a SPuat Basketball game, via Airplane, eventhough they didn't pay for the travel.

Eddie Lacy becomes qualified to attend SPuat.

Every team at SPuat, besides two, have atleast 5 players selling books out of their own bookstore.

Brent Calloway and Darren Woodruff (booster), take trips together to SPuat visits, Army All American Game & took a "loaned" new Camaro to the beach the day before Signing Day.

Darrington Sentimore becomes qualified to attend SPuat.

Jerrell Harris receives a laptop from the same guy that took Julio and Ingram on a free "fishing trip".

There is also a Cruise that hasn't been mentioned, it was at the same time of the "fishing trip"...that might be the same story, but they got split up thinking that it was separate instances.

Julio & Ingram having a booth set up to sign autographs (probably for a decent fee per item) the day before they left to go on the "fishing trip".

Coach Belittle forcing the trainers to lie to the NCAA about a player's injury, just to get them out of their Football Scholarship to make room for the upcoming class.

Coach Belittle continuing to have more than a little bump (more than just saying hello) with Keiwone Malone & Barry Sanders Jr (those are just the two that came out and stated what Coach Belittle talked to them about while he was at their HS during the Evaluation Period.

If you have mounting Secondary Violations (especially ones that the NCAA made a rule about because of you), they can become Major Violations.

I'm sure that there is a couple more cases out there, but those were just off the top of my head.  So, rws, does that clear it up for you? Did I say anything about money changing hands, fucking updyke?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 06:52:45 AM »
Nope:

Yyyyup:

Darrington Sentimore and Robbie Green.

Micheal Bowman and Tana Patrick will be next after those two are processed through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 02:20:56 PM »
True that. The teams that have had these kids transfer to their school can make more use of it. I would imagine that all of the SEC schools will put it to work but right now only Auburn has any of the kids that transfered out of bama, I think. I may be jumping the gun a little bit there too because I haven't read anything official about Grant being on the Auburn team yet.
Official
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 03:10:09 PM »
Official

Doesn't work.

Opelika's Grant transfers to Auburn
By: OANow Staff
June 26, 2011 1:36 PM

Former Opelika running back Corey Grant has made it official.

He will now be an Auburn Tiger.

The four-star recruit and two-time Class 6A 100-meter state champion has enrolled at Auburn and said he will start classes Monday — the first day of the second summer semester. Because of transfer rules, Grant, who redshirted the 2010 season at the University of Alabama, will have to sit out the 2011 season.

The 5-foot-9, 194 pounder said the differences in offensive philosophy were the main reason for transferring from Alabama to Auburn.

“The type of player I am, (Alabama’s offense) wasn’t a good fit for me,” said Grant, who will now go to school just a few miles from where he grew up. “That was the only problem. Coaches, love them. Atmosphere, love it. Everything else was great.

“It’s just more of a pro-style (offense), downhill. I’m more of a spread guy.”

Grant will begin his career with the Tigers as a walk-on, but said he’s going to do whatever he needs to do to earn a scholarship beginning in 2012. Grant had offers from several SEC schools, including Florida and Auburn, before choosing to sign with the Crimson Tide in February of 2010.
“I’m just going to work as hard as I can and see what happens,” Grant said.

Grant’s speed and ability to make plays goes right along with Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn’s style of offense.

“It fits me a lot better,” Grant said. “I’m excited about it.”

In his senior year at Opelika, Grant totaled 1,047 yards from scrimmage, including more than 800 rushing and 13 touchdowns. He also won the 6A 200m title as a senior.

Grant will join Mike Blakely as the second running back to transfer to the Plains this offseason. Blakely transferred from Florida and enrolled in the first summer semester at Auburn.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:12:26 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 03:14:27 PM »
"The type of player I am, (Alabama’s offense) wasn’t a good fit for me,” said Grant, who will now go to school just a few miles from where he grew up. “That was the only problem. Coaches, love them. Atmosphere, love it. Everything else was great.

“It’s just more of a pro-style (offense), downhill. I’m more of a spread guy.”

And he is JUST now figuring that out?  Wasn't that what official visits and stuff are for?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 03:26:44 PM »
Fuck Yeah!!! Btw, when he signed with SPuat, I stated that he'd never be a RB at SPuat and that he'd be processed out at some point.  He would've been processed out, probably on this go round, since he was 8th-9th String DB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 03:48:05 PM »
And he is JUST now figuring that out?  Wasn't that what official visits and stuff are for?

Haven't you heard?  Saban is moving to a spread offense any day now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 10:22:16 PM »
$500,000 "anonymous" donation to Arie and Cyrus Kouandjio's High School.
And? Maybe this is one of those things you should call the NCAA to investigate on. Yeah, I'm sure the REC donated $500k to them so they could do something as obvious as use it for matching funds on a field grant. So the school could shout it to the rooftops that they got a donation. So school administration could have their pic taken with a bigass phony $500k check and everything. So they could send out press releases to media advertising it. That's pretty under the table.

Thousands of Dollars to Hasan Clinton-Dix and Dee Hart's High School.
This was debunked a long time ago. For that matter, the CEO of the Capital One Bowl came out and said the improvements made to that school's football facilities were paid for by the Cap One Bowl. The only thing Alabama paid for were the temporary outdoor shower facilities, which were removed the week following the game. For that matter, every SEC team that plays in the Cap One Bowl ALWAYS practices at Dr. Phillips, and the CEO even said nothing was done out of the ordinary at Dr Phillips that wasn't done for any other SEC team.

Dre Kirkpatick's Charger with a fresh paint job.
Is that package still sitting around at NCAA HQ? You assured us that it had made it there. Oh, and most brand new vehicles do come with a fresh paint job.

Dre's Mom in a new Cadillac.
Can you guys make up your mind? First it was Andre Smith's mom....then it is Dre Kirkpatrick's mom.

Julio & Ingram's Deep Sea "fishing trip".
Marcel Dareus' MULTIPLE visits to Miami for "parties".
Every team at SPuat, besides two, have atleast 5 players selling books out of their own bookstore.
Jerrell Harris receives a laptop from the same guy that took Julio and Ingram on a free "fishing trip".
Brandon Gibson's takes a trip with his parents to attend a SPuat Basketball game, via Airplane, eventhough they didn't pay for the travel.
From what I recall, these issues have already been dealt with. Done. Over. And the thing about the Gibson trip, it was his friends dad who owned the plane, which Gibson had taken other non-football related trips in on past occasions.

Julio's partying with Ocho Cinco in Miami a month before Agentgate.
Oooookkkkk.....illegal for kids to party?

Luther Davis' Mom gets a new kitchen.
Wait, Luther Davis' mom? I thought it was Sentimore's mom? You're positive this time? Should you double check with your LSU buddy?

Josh Chapman becomes qualified after Coach Steele contacts Hoover High.
I seem to remember that the NCAA said this had nothing to do with Alabama, but more to do with a computer error that didn't round up on 36 different students grades.

Kerry Murphy becomes qualified to attended Hargrave Military (a 1 year school to help players catch up with a class &/or test scores)...eventhough he still isn't able to spell his name.

Jermaine Preyear becomes qualified to attend SPuat.
Eddie Lacy becomes qualified to attend SPuat.
Darrington Sentimore becomes qualified to attend SPuat.
Shit, we need to let the NCAA know they can save alot of money in the clearinghouse department. Prowler will decide for them. He doesn't need to know any facts, or even see the first grade. He knows that anybody that commits to AU and has to go the prep/JUCO route, they're OK. If it's an Alabama commit, there is some cheating going on. No need to see anything.

took a "loaned" new Camaro to the beach the day before Signing Day.
Man, this story evolves a little every time you tell it. Your LSU buddy clue you in on it?

There is also a Cruise that hasn't been mentioned, it was at the same time of the "fishing trip"...that might be the same story, but they got split up thinking that it was separate instances.
Wait, whoa whoa whoa. That's alot different from a few days ago, when you were going to call the NCAA with this story to bury Alabama now that the gloves were off. You claimed the cruise was a truth, and that it hadn't been mentioned, but it would be now. I mean, this was 100% fact according to you the other day. Oh, but now, it just got confused with the fishing trip (which the NCAA already handled).

Julio & Ingram having a booth set up to sign autographs (probably for a decent fee per item) the day before they left to go on the "fishing trip".
You don't know, but you're going to go ahead and guess. Right. Gotcha. Where was this autograph signing?

Coach Belittle forcing the trainers to lie to the NCAA about a player's injury, just to get them out of their Football Scholarship to make room for the upcoming class.
I would love to see some proof on that. If you're going to use the 3 guys that did that newspaper article (I think with NYT?), I would wait for a little better proof than that. Considering those guys couldn't get medically cleared elsewhere.

Coach Belittle continuing to have more than a little bump (more than just saying hello) with Keiwone Malone & Barry Sanders Jr (those are just the two that came out and stated what Coach Belittle talked to them about while he was at their HS during the Evaluation Period.
You want to think that AU has never done this? Do you really really really believe that the shit AU got in trouble over the BCW for was an accident? That's like thinking that hostesses at alot of D1 schools don't get friendly with football players.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 10:27:58 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 01:46:34 AM »
And? Maybe this is one of those things you should call the NCAA to investigate on. Yeah, I'm sure the REC donated $500k to them so they could do something as obvious as use it for matching funds on a field grant. So the school could shout it to the rooftops that they got a donation. So school administration could have their pic taken with a bigass phony $500k check and everything. So they could send out press releases to media advertising it. That's pretty under the table.
This was debunked a long time ago. For that matter, the CEO of the Capital One Bowl came out and said the improvements made to that school's football facilities were paid for by the Cap One Bowl. The only thing Alabama paid for were the temporary outdoor shower facilities, which were removed the week following the game. For that matter, every SEC team that plays in the Cap One Bowl ALWAYS practices at Dr. Phillips, and the CEO even said nothing was done out of the ordinary at Dr Phillips that wasn't done for any other SEC team.
Is that package still sitting around at NCAA HQ? You assured us that it had made it there. Oh, and most brand new vehicles do come with a fresh paint job.
Can you guys make up your mind? First it was Andre Smith's mom....then it is Dre Kirkpatrick's mom.
 From what I recall, these issues have already been dealt with. Done. Over. And the thing about the Gibson trip, it was his friends dad who owned the plane, which Gibson had taken other non-football related trips in on past occasions.
Oooookkkkk.....illegal for kids to party?
Wait, Luther Davis' mom? I thought it was Sentimore's mom? You're positive this time? Should you double check with your LSU buddy?
I seem to remember that the NCAA said this had nothing to do with Alabama, but more to do with a computer error that didn't round up on 36 different students grades.
Shit, we need to let the NCAA know they can save alot of money in the clearinghouse department. Prowler will decide for them. He doesn't need to know any facts, or even see the first grade. He knows that anybody that commits to AU and has to go the prep/JUCO route, they're OK. If it's an Alabama commit, there is some cheating going on. No need to see anything.
Man, this story evolves a little every time you tell it. Your LSU buddy clue you in on it?
Wait, whoa whoa whoa. That's alot different from a few days ago, when you were going to call the NCAA with this story to bury Alabama now that the gloves were off. You claimed the cruise was a truth, and that it hadn't been mentioned, but it would be now. I mean, this was 100% fact according to you the other day. Oh, but now, it just got confused with the fishing trip (which the NCAA already handled).
You don't know, but you're going to go ahead and guess. Right. Gotcha. Where was this autograph signing?
I would love to see some proof on that. If you're going to use the 3 guys that did that newspaper article (I think with NYT?), I would wait for a little better proof than that. Considering those guys couldn't get medically cleared elsewhere.
You want to think that AU has never done this? Do you really really really believe that the shit AU got in trouble over the BCW for was an accident? That's like thinking that hostesses at alot of D1 schools don't get friendly with football players.
I haven't even begun on the Andre Smith stuff.  All I have to say is, you had better hope that he plays in the NFL for a long time.  Also, Coach belittle does direct the training staff people to over exagerate the injuries of some players, the same way he directs the REC to strong arm certain High Schools.  He also direct certain people from being season ticket holders so that they can stay on the outside of the NCAA's reach and provide certain things for his players and he's thinking that they won't be considered boosters.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 01:52:57 AM »
I haven't even begun on the Andre Smith stuff.  All I have to say is, you had better hope that he plays in the NFL for a long time.  Also, Coach belittle does direct the training staff people to over exagerate the injuries of some players, the same way he directs the REC to strong arm certain High Schools.  He also direct certain people from being season ticket holders so that they can stay on the outside of the NCAA's reach and provide certain things for his players and he's thinking that they won't be considered boosters.
:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 07:16:15 AM »
Saniflush tell me a story

Fuck You!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 06:03:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »
No reasons were given for their punishments.

Thugs...the lot of 'em.

BTW, wasn't Malone the reason for the Saban Rule in the first place?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »
WR Michael Bowman is next
Glitch in the skreets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »
Glitch in the skreets?

In SportsbyProwler's defense, that rumor has been circulating across the web for a month.  Bowman's been on the chopping block since last spring. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions