Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

An open letter to Matt Scott

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
An open letter to Matt Scott
« on: August 04, 2011, 03:21:57 PM »
Dear Mr. Scott -

Congratulations on your Master's Degree from the University of Alabama and your position as head football coach of the Hueytown Golden Gophers. 

It is our sad duty to inform you that if you allow Jameis Winston to use your fax machine or any fax machine in the tri-state area to send a letter of intent to Florida State in February, your alumni status will be revoked. 

Mark Ingram and Julio Jones will be by to repossess the jerseys you were provided.  T-Town Menswear is revoking your charging privileges. 

You should also be advised that Bryant Bank will be moving forward on the foreclosure on your home.  All personal loans will be called in.  Your credit cards are scheduled to be cancelled.

Your responsibility was quite simple and you have to this point failed miserably.  Get your head out of your ass. 

We've contracted Mr. Woodruff and supplied him with photshopped documents showing that he's been a lifelong friend of the Winston family and personally adopted Jameis when he was a ninth grader.  You are instructed to deliver Jameis to Woodruff for re-education training to be held at an undisclosed condominum in a nearby state.  He will be collecting the player immediately after the last football game of the season.

Don't fuck this up.

NS
(not Saban, you dumbass)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: An open letter to Matt Scott
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 03:26:46 PM »
I lol'd my underoos. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
Don't worry, uat just signed the QB they really wanted all along. 3* Alec Morris.  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:51 PM »
Don't worry, uat just signed the QB they really wanted all along. 3* Alec Morris.  :rofl:
He'll be bumped up to a 4 Star shortly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs