Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bin Laden has assumed room temp!

JR4AU

Re: Bin Laden has assumed room temp!
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
I bet you think strippers really like you.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2011, 03:42:57 PM »
I bet you think strippers really like you.

I have a feeling this is another obscure line from some movie some of us may or may not have seen. 

If it's not, I would venture a guess that Mr. Flush doesn't care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2011, 03:48:12 PM »
I have a feeling this is another obscure line from some movie some of us may or may not have seen. 

If it's not, I would venture a guess that Mr. Flush doesn't care.

As long as I have an eight ball they like me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2011, 03:56:26 PM »
A member of Seal Team Six? Face blurred to protect the innocent..I mean his identity.

That guy is a frickin' stud...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2011, 04:00:03 PM »
The royals are some mule headed lookin' mofo's.

It's all the inbreeding...  Only recently have they been infusing the family with new blood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
Btw, we buried Megatron at sea too....

This might be the funniest thing you have ever said!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »
Btw, we buried Megatron at sea too....

Yep.  And they stuck some all spark in his ass and brought him back from the depths. 

That proves "buried at sea" does not work.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »
So, is/was it Osama or Usama?
It was your mama bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
It was your mama bitch.

Yo mama's teeth so yellow, when she smiles, traffic slows down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »
Yep.  And they stuck some all spark in his ass and brought him back from the depths. 

That proves "buried at sea" does not work.

Megatron > Bin Laden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
Megatron > Bin Laden

All Spark > Allah ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »
That guy is a frickin' stud...

If by "stud" you mean gay narcissist with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Six

« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
If by "stud" you mean gay narcissist with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

Hey, IF I WAS gay, I would be all over that guy.

Damn, that would be hot, a little bug on bug action...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »
A couple of things.

Why deserve an 'atta boy'? Because he is the current commander in chief. He refocused the US efforts to Afghanistan & Pakistan, instead of dicking around in Iraq. He authorized the attack on Bin Laden's compound.

I mean, I'd buy the guy that pulled the trigger a beer first, but I wouldn't follow it with a kick to Obama's face.

Can we not, as a country, just fucking be happy together for once? Do we have to divide the country with this type of petty bullshit?

To me, this country is a complete reverse of where it was shortly after Septemeber 11th. Right wingers are the new Cindy Shehans. You hate your commander in chief so much that absolutely nothing they do deserves anything but contempt. To me, you're no patriot if you hate the President of the United States so much that you can't just celebrate shit like this. I said it to liberals when they were less than overjoyed when Saddam Hussein was killed. Now it's conservatives that would rather see America fail than to give the President any credit for anything positive.

This is the same guy that many of you were saying was going to be such a foreign affairs pussy that surely we were going to have the Taliban headquartered here in the US. Fuck that. He just finished what we never could under Bush. Take out Public Enemy #1. The man most responsible for 9/11. That deserves praise.

As for being pissed that his body was disposed of within 24 hours because it adhered to Muslim standards, first of all, they're not happy with the fact that he was buried at sea, and secondly, while it's cute to say we should have wrapped him in bacon and fed him to pigs, that is not the message we want to send. This is taking care of business. Anything more flagrant would be no better than Al Queda themselves. And we're an actual country, not a terrorist organization. If that's the standard you want to be held to, join the American equivalent, the Westboro Baptist Church.

:rant:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:29:12 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »
 :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »
A couple of things.

Why deserve an 'atta boy'? Because he is the current commander in chief. He refocused the US efforts to Afghanistan & Pakistan, instead of dicking around in Iraq. He authorized the attack on Bin Laden's compound.

I mean, I'd buy the guy that pulled the trigger a beer first, but I wouldn't follow it with a kick to Obama's face.

Can we not, as a country, just fucking be happy together for once? Do we have to divide the country with this type of petty bullshit?

To me, this country is a complete reverse of where it was shortly after Septemeber 11th. Right wingers are the new Cindy Shehans. You hate your commander in chief so much that absolutely nothing they do deserves anything but contempt. To me, you're no patriot if you hate the President of the United States so much that you can't just celebrate shit like this. I said it to liberals when they were less than overjoyed when Saddam Hussein was killed. Now it's conservatives that would rather see America fail than to give the President any credit for anything positive.

This is the same guy that many of you were saying was going to be such a foreign affairs pussy that surely we were going to have the Taliban headquartered here in the US. Fuck that. He just finished what we never could under Bush. Take out Public Enemy #1. The man most responsible for 9/11. That deserves praise.

As for being pissed that his body was disposed of within 24 hours because it adhered to Muslim standards, first of all, they're not happy with the fact that he was buried at sea, and secondly, while it's cute to say we should have wrapped him in bacon and fed him to pigs, that is not the message we want to send. This is taking care of business. Anything more flagrant would be no better than Al Queda themselves. And we're an actual country, not a terrorist organization. If that's the standard you want to be held to, join the American equivalent, the Westboro Baptist Church.

:rant:
BINGO....Fuckin' BINGO!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 08:56:30 PM »
BINGO....Fuckin' BINGO!!!!

Ummm.. I think it was missing the ING and possibly the O. 

Misplaced anger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:49 PM »
BTW, I just watched GWB's speech from September 11. 

People don't give him enough credit.  Perfect tone, a fantastic address.  Brought tears to my eyes. 

What Obama did Monday?  A narcissistic abomination. 

I'm sorry, Chizzy, it was what it was.  It is what it is.  Chairman Maobama had an opportunity to hit one out of the park.  He failed. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
BTW, I just watched GWB's speech from September 11. 

People don't give him enough credit.  Perfect tone, a fantastic address.  Brought tears to my eyes. 

What Obama did Monday?  A narcissistic abomination. 

I'm sorry, Chizzy, it was what it was.  It is what it is.  Chairman Maobama had an opportunity to hit one out of the park.  He failed.

I understand the desire to put partisanship aside and come together during this moment, but I feel like that's exactly what Obama didn't do.  "Look what I helped accomplished."  "Look what happened under my watch." 

I heard the pronoun "I" more in his speech than "We" and "Our." 

And I'm no right winger.  I'm no left winger.  I don't even like to be called a moderate or an independent since those seem to have meanings beyond their definition. 

I'm simply commenting on what I heard and saw the evening of a great American military success story. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »
I understand the desire to put partisanship aside and come together during this moment, but I feel like that's exactly what Obama didn't do.  "Look what I helped accomplished."  "Look what happened under my watch." 

I heard the pronoun "I" more in his speech than "We" and "Our." 

And I'm no right winger.  I'm no left winger.  I don't even like to be called a moderate or an independent since those seem to have meanings beyond their definition. 

I'm simply commenting on what I heard and saw the evening of a great American military success story. 
Really need to actually listen to it again.  There were more "We" in that speech than "I".  People hear what their hearts want them to hear.  Also, who fuckin' cares if Pres. Obama knocked outta the park with his speech...the message of the speech was what people should've been listening to.  Obama's not a actor.  Again, listen to the speech.  Listen to the message.  Post all of the "I" usage.  Former Pres. GWB started the fight, Pres. Obama finished it.

Wait....his tie was slightly crooked.  BOOOOO!!!!!!! We want a Leader Not a Loser!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs