Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bin Laden has assumed room temp!

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Bin Laden has assumed room temp!
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »
Should have buried him here, let’s say out in the desert. And shoot every motherfucker that goes to see it. Don’t have to hunt them down when they’re coming to you.

Hell yeah.

Or even bury his ass in the center of a pig farm. You know they will come close but no too close. From that point, Snipers could take around the clock positions for target practice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »
"Allah Damnit, Ak..." Splat

WASHINGTON (AP) - At a briefing for reporters at the Pentagon, a senior intelligence official said that before the burial the U.S. used multiple means to positively identify Osama bin Laden.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon, said a woman believed to be bin Laden's wife identified him by name during the U.S. raid that killed him in Pakistan.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpps/news/pentagon-osama-bin-laden-wife-identified-him-by-name-dpgapx-20110502-fc_13020200
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »
The US officials are saying that no country wanted to except his body and give him a burial mainly because of what Sani said. So, his burial site became the Arabian.

So... within an hour of waxing his ass, Obama has called every single country in the world and said "Hey, we whacked this Obama.. Osama.. guy and were wondering if you had a cemetery that could hold his moldy ass?  What?  No?  Okay thanks, Allahu Akbar... Uh.... see ya later, litigator!" 

And then he's called the ship and told the captain to spray some Axe body spray (scented oil) on him, wrap him up in a bedsheet and dump him in the ocean. 

Sorry.  I'm calling horseshit.  It doesn't make sense to me. 

Why did we have to adhere to Muslim tradition?  Are we a Muslim nation?  Would they have adhered to Christian tradition if they'd captured Obama... oh, wait, bad example.... If they'd captured GW Bush?  No. 

Throwing him in the ocean is a bad move.  Fuck Islamic tradition. 

We are at war with Islam.  Been at war with Islam since the 1400s. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 02:15:27 PM »
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/05/white-house-officials-debate-releasing-photographs-of-bin-ladens-corpse-1.html
White House Officials Debate Releasing Photographs of Bin Laden’s Corpse
May 02, 2011 10:55 AM

The Obama administration has photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body and officials are debating what to do with them and whether they should be released to the public, officials tell ABC News.

“There’s no doubt it’s him,” says a US official who has seen the pictures and also reminds us that OBL was 6’4”.

The argument for releasing them: to ensure that the public knows and can appreciate that he's dead. There is of course skepticism throughout the world that the US government claim that it killed bin Laden is true.

The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible.

In July 2003, the US government released photographs of Saddam Hussein’s dead sons Uday and Qusay Hussain but not until after they’d been touched up by a mortician, making them look not quite real.

For more on the raid that killed bin Laden, see my Good Morning America report:

I say, lets see the damn photos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 02:22:41 PM »
So... within an hour of waxing his ass, Obama has called every single country in the world and said "Hey, we whacked this Obama.. Osama.. guy and were wondering if you had a cemetery that could hold his moldy ass?  What?  No?  Okay thanks, Allahu Akbar... Uh.... see ya later, litigator!" 

And then he's called the ship and told the captain to spray some Axe body spray (scented oil) on him, wrap him up in a bedsheet and dump him in the ocean. 

Sorry.  I'm calling horseshit.  It doesn't make sense to me. 

Why did we have to adhere to Muslim tradition?  Are we a Muslim nation?  Would they have adhered to Christian tradition if they'd captured Obama... oh, wait, bad example.... If they'd captured GW Bush?  No. 

Throwing him in the ocean is a bad move.  Fuck Islamic tradition. 

We are at war with Islam.  Been at war with Islam since the 1400s. 

Hell no they wouldn't have given two shits about Christian tradition. Thats easily proven by the countless Christians taped being beheaded for nothing more than being Christian. Honestly I have no clue as to why the US went to such great extent but again Sani brings up a good point about not giving those rag heads a martyrdom site for Osama Be Noddin. Now they will have to sail their little shit can fishing boats out in the middle of the waters for than kind of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2011, 02:29:52 PM »
And the "following Islamic tradition" justification fails. 

http://www.kctv5.com/osama-bin-laden/27744484/detail.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »

Hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »

They left out the part where Seal Team 6 pissed on his body after covering it with a sheet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8241119/capturing-bin-laden-would-unleash-hell

Capturing bin Laden 'would unleash hell'
00:37 AEST Tue Apr 26 20116 days 13 hours 1 minute ago

The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed.

The terror group also planned to make a 9/11 style attack on London's Heathrow airport by crashing a hijacked airliner into one of the terminals, the files showed.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website.

Sheikh Mohammed, the self-professed mastermind of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, has been held at Guantanamo since 2006 and is to be tried in a military court at the US naval base on Cuba over the attacks.

His nuclear threat was revealed in Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper, one of several media outlets which have published the classified assessments of detainees at Guantanamo.

The German weekly Der Spiegel, also citing WikiLeaks, said that Sheikh Mohammed had told his interrogators he had set up two cells for the purpose of attacking Heathrow in 2002.

The aim was to seize control of an airliner shortly after take-off from Heathrow, one of the world's busiest airports, turn it around and crash it into one of the four terminals.

Sheikh Mohammed said one cell had been formed with the aim of taking flying lessons in Kenya, while the other had been tasked with recruiting participants.

He said the plot had been discussed several times at the highest level of al-Qaeda. One component had involved the infiltration of ground staff at the airport, according to Der Spiegel.

Another attack given the green light in late 2001 would have targeted "the tallest buildings in California" with hijacked airliners, Der Spiegel reported.

The attackers would have gained access to the airliner cockpits by setting off small bombs hidden in their shoes, it said.

Sheikh Mohammed, captured in 2003 in Pakistan, also claims to have personally beheaded US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 with his "blessed right hand" and to have helped in the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing that killed six people.

Der Spiegel noted that his "confessions" should have be treated with caution as they could have been extracted through torture. Sheikh Mohammed is known to have undergone the method known as "waterboarding".

Former US president George W. Bush claimed in his memoirs published last year that using the interrogation technique - which simulates drowning - helped prevent planned attacks on Heathrow and London's Canary Wharf business district.

He also told the London Times newspaper in November that it was "damn right" that he had authorised use of the method on Sheikh Mohammed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 03:08:36 PM »
Eh, less bad teeth in the world.....I keed

Only Royalty have the good dentist.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
The royals are some mule headed lookin' mofo's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
Why does "buried at sea in accordance with Islamic tradition"  bother me? 

Why should we give a fiddling fuck about his Islamic tradition?  Why is Obama even aware of Islamic tradition? 

Without a bullet-riddled body and visual confirmation, who's going to buy the story? 

Throwing the fuck off the side of a boat just opens the door for him to be deified by the prehistoric fucksticks who followed him. 

This was an instance where they needed to show his ugly ass death mask. 

Obama -- bowing and scraping to every culture but American -- fucked this up too. 

To be honest, I was glad they'd killed him at first.  But as I watch that miserable excuse for a president try to make it about his own political advantage...  I don't know.

I didn't understand the "proper burial" either at first.  No need to throw fuel on a raging fire.  It won't help relations, but there's no need to throw fuel on an already raging fire.  Besides we're better than them.

They have plenty of proof of his death, and enough will be released to satisfy Americans, and make the point to the terrorists.  But, yes, they do need to release it pretty soon.

Fuck BO...we got this piece of shit, and now he'll become shark shit, crab shit, etc., and no crazed religious zealots will have a body or grave to make a shrine to.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »
Btw, we buried Megatron at sea too....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »
The royals are some mule headed lookin' mofo's.

I bet they know Kinky Kelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »
So, is/was it Osama or Usama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »

It was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2011, 03:30:38 PM »

You should ask Gadhafi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2011, 03:31:10 PM »
Btw, we buried Megatron at sea too....
I bet you think strippers really like you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."