Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bin Laden has assumed room temp!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Bin Laden has assumed room temp!
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 12:48:47 PM »
And the most important question....why did they dump his body in the ocean?  Seriously, am I missing something here?

One thing I like about it is without an actual burial site, his crazy assed followers have nowhere to pay homage to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
Okay, what exactly does the bullet to Osamabamabalama's brain mean?  Other than the fact that he's...well...dead.  Was he more of a figure head or was he really that much in control?  I always had my doubts about the latter because how much can you really have your hands on things if you're tucked away at some remote compound for years at a time?  I say that because it would seem a fairly easy thing to pinpoint someone's location....even in the hills of Afghanistan if he were communicating with an entire organization like Al Quaeda (sp?) or the Talleyban or whoever he's supposed to be the head cheese for. 

Does this really strike a blow....and I hope it basically castrates the whole lot of em'....or is some other Mujibar Akhmed Alamabad ready to step in.  Or the better question...is this just going to piss them off and we need to duck?

And the most important question....why did they dump his body in the ocean?  Seriously, am I missing something here?

Point of parliamentary procedure!

It strikes a blow...I liken it to assassinating a president.  Yes someone is going to step in and take over, but it is a major deal.  He was their figure head, and the talk was that it was never going to happen.  How much was he involved still? I have no idea, he could have been the MAN or he might have been Bobby Bowden.  I would suspect, he was still a major player. 

It also shows that not only did we do what we set out to do, but that if you fuck with us, we will hunt you down.  I don't know if these types of guys get scared at all, I doubt they fear dying, but it still sends a message!

Also the way we did is a "HUGE" fucking deal.  I am sure our local armed forces members could expand.  I do give Obama props for signing the paper,and sending the SEALs rather than a guided missile.

Is terrorism gone...not by any stretch of the imagination, but we are one less leader today...and that is GREAT!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:00:08 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »

Great point.  However, the first thing that came to mind when I heard that is cover up...something's not right here.  Have no idea what and maybe I just have no clue what the real reason is for that.  It's like BANG...you're dead...dump his ass in the ocean.  Probably the most infamous, despicable, most wanted individual on earth and they dispose of the body in a heartbeat. 

Obviously, this is a decision made long beforehand?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 12:57:37 PM »
Curse you quote function.  Curse you I say
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 12:59:37 PM »
Great point.  However, the first thing that came to mind when I heard that is cover up...something's not right here.  Have no idea what and maybe I just have no clue what the real reason is for that.  It's like BANG...you're dead...dump his ass in the ocean.  Probably the most infamous, despicable, most wanted individual on earth and they dispose of the body in a heartbeat. 

Obviously, this is a decision made long beforehand?

Hilter still alive in South America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
Hilter still alive in South America.

Yes...but they HAD the body this time.  I know we would never stoop to this level but it seems you'd want to hang that biatch up in the town square.  Show the world what happens when you F with the U.S. of A. etc.  With this, it's like...."We got him...dumped the body...move along, nothing to see here."  Literally, nothing to see here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 01:06:53 PM »
l but it seems you'd want to hang that biatch up in the town square. 

I'm down with this but hey I'm an asshole.  They don't seem to mind using their own folks as pinatas so why can't we?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:07:38 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »
I told the wife last night that Obama should have walked out for his speech, with Bin Laden's bloody head on a pike.  If he would have done that, I would have straight up voted for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »
BTW I heard they dumped his body in the ocean because of the smell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
I'm down with this but hey I'm an asshole.  They don't seem to mind using their own folks as pinatas so why can't we?

Seriously.  Not saying there was any kind of conspiracy.  It seemed odd to handle it that way and I feel somehow deprived of some sick, dimented joy in seeing his bullet-ridden body.  Is that weird?

And again, KUDOS to all you military people who actually have the stones and skill to pull something off like this.  While these guys were dropping from choppers, engaging in a firefight and taking out the most evil man on the planet in the middle of nowhere....I was drinking wine and fine burrbinz in Destin, Florida. Pretty cool that I have that opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 01:17:29 PM »
Crucify him in the middle of Washington?

I, too, am one that is not on board with making him shark food. 

But...

Jesus was crucified over 2000 years ago.  You hang this miserable bastard up in the square and you give them a chance to make him an even greater martyr. 

They should have taken photos, done a video, something.  And then shown him being tossed overboard like a rag doll.   Too bad Roy Scheider and Robert Shaw are dead.  They could have chummed for a couple of hours to draw in the bigger sharks. 

BTW?  My determination to vote against Obama was reinforced by his grandstanding last night.  He is the most narcissistic bastard I've ever seen.   

And on another note?  Our people celebrating in the streets reminds me too much of the street rallies I see Muslims do.  Chanting and cheering and flag  burning...  oh well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »

And on another note?  Our people celebrating in the streets reminds me too much of the street rallies I see Muslims do.  Chanting and cheering and flag  burning...  oh well.
Agree...seriously it's like when we rolled Toomers after Bear Bry....uhhh..I mean....yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:20 PM »
Also you know that is all Al Jaheraaazashazzza television is showing is us celebrating and there are a thousand terrorist thinking ...pig dog americans I show them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 01:27:18 PM »
BTW?  My determination to vote against Obama was reinforced by his grandstanding last night.  He is the most narcissistic bastard I've ever seen.   

My determination to vote against Obama was reinforced by the fact that he is a nig..htmare.  :P
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
My determination to vote against Obama was reinforced by the fact that he is a nig..htmare.  :P

He said the sheriff's near.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »
BTW I heard they dumped his body in the ocean because of the smell.

The US officials are saying that no country wanted to except his body and give him a burial mainly because of what Sani said. So, his burial site became the Arabian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
The US officials are saying that no country wanted to except his body and give him a burial mainly because of what Sani said. So, his burial site became the Arabian.

Wait...Sani is involved in Diplomatic relations?

How Paraguayan of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »
Wait...Sani is involved in Diplomatic relations?

How Paraguayan of you.

Sani has got skreetz.

I would love to hear some of the responses from the countries asked about taking his body. "No, no no! Fuck dat mudderfucker! We have no place for him here!" (All in extreme Middle Eastern dialect of course)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »
Obama watched with popcorn.

President Obama watched live video of the raid on Bin Laden's compound yesterday, a source tells us.

In operations like this, our source says, soldiers and pilots often carry helmet cameras, and screens in situation rooms can carry live images from all of them.

We doubt the US will release video or photos of the Bin Laden raid, but in this age of Wikileaks, anything's possible.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-watched-live-video-of-bin-laden-raid-2011-5#ixzz1LDZoRM2P
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »

Should have buried him here, let’s say out in the desert. And shoot every motherfucker that goes to see it. Don’t have to hunt them down when they’re coming to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'