Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bin Laden has assumed room temp!

Re: Bin Laden has assumed room temp!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »
I love the details of this story.

A bunch of Bin Laden's are dead. 

None of our troops were killed or even hurt except for a messed up helicopter that malfunctioned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »

Exercises some demons that unit had after Panama as well. 
Knew a couple of the ones that didn't come back.  Good guys.  Crazy as fuck but you wanted them watching your back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:00 AM »
Knew a couple of the ones that didn't come back.  Good guys.  Crazy as fuck but you wanted them watching your back.
All I want to do is go play Call of Duty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »
I love how he took credit it for it, as if he were out in the field gathering the intel, and he was the one that took the shot. 

For real. Now the news is "how this is a boost for Obama". A boost, seriously?! This is aint got shit to do with Obama. Hell, it was crazy ass Bush that built the foundation on the whole Osama hunt.

Anyway, big props to the baddest military and special forces on the planet. Take that biatches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
Why does "buried at sea in accordance with Islamic tradition"  bother me? 

Why should we give a fiddling fuck about his Islamic tradition?  Why is Obama even aware of Islamic tradition? 

Without a bullet-riddled body and visual confirmation, who's going to buy the story? 

Throwing the fuck off the side of a boat just opens the door for him to be deified by the prehistoric fucksticks who followed him. 

This was an instance where they needed to show his ugly ass death mask. 

Obama -- bowing and scraping to every culture but American -- fucked this up too. 

To be honest, I was glad they'd killed him at first.  But as I watch that miserable excuse for a president try to make it about his own political advantage...  I don't know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »
One thing I like about it is without an actual burial site, his crazy assed followers have nowhere to pay homage to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 10:55:44 AM »
One thing I like about it is without an actual burial site, his crazy assed followers have nowhere to pay homage to.

True dat...  But, they should have wrapped him in bacon prior to dumping him in the ocean.  Muslims love that!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

djsimp

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 10:57:44 AM »

Or cut him to pieces and fed him to pigs.

True dat...  But, they should have wrapped him in bacon prior to dumping him in the ocean.  Muslims love that!

This too. Piggly Wiggly could have hooked them up with the real greasy shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 10:59:23 AM »
Those boys have grins from ear to ear today!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 11:00:42 AM »
Shot from inside Bin Ladens bedroom.

Thats is gonna be a hell of a stain to try and get outta that rug.  It's ruined I think
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:02:06 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »

Worth noting that Seal Team 6 founder, Richard Marcinko, is an Auburn Alum.

If you haven't read Rogue Warrior, I highly recommend.  Marcinko is a fucking bad ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »

If you haven't read Rogue Warrior, I highly recommend.  Marcinko is a fucking bad ass.

He still active?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 11:16:24 AM »

I had forgotten about him have an MA in political science from AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
negative..

http://www.navyseals.com/richard-marcinko

Stupid question.  Wouldn't have known his name if he was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 11:20:50 AM »

Therefore we can assume that...

Duke<Osama Bin Ladden<Auburn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 11:22:06 AM »
Therefore we can assume that...

Duke<Osama Bin Ladden<Auburn

Exactly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »
A member of Seal Team Six? Face blurred to protect the innocent..I mean his identity.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:44:47 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
A member of Seal Team Six? Face blurred to protect the innocent..I mean his identity.

I let a hearty guffaw slip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 12:46:46 PM »
Okay, what exactly does the bullet to Osamabamabalama's brain mean?  Other than the fact that he's...well...dead.  Was he more of a figure head or was he really that much in control?  I always had my doubts about the latter because how much can you really have your hands on things if you're tucked away at some remote compound for years at a time?  I say that because it would seem a fairly easy thing to pinpoint someone's location....even in the hills of Afghanistan if he were communicating with an entire organization like Al Quaeda (sp?) or the Talleyban or whoever he's supposed to be the head cheese for. 

Does this really strike a blow....and I hope it basically castrates the whole lot of em'....or is some other Mujibar Akhmed Alamabad ready to step in.  Or the better question...is this just going to piss them off and we need to duck?

And the most important question....why did they dump his body in the ocean?  Seriously, am I missing something here?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."