Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cowherd says someone is going down.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Cowherd says someone is going down.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »
Nope, don't normally like it...BUT...as long as it has to happen....Oh please let it be a Big 10 school.  Oh please, please, pleeeease let it be a Big 10 school.  I'll eat all my veggies and drink all my Ovaltine and say all my prayers and put away my clothes and do all my homework and I'll never light Mr. Peterson's dog on fire again and I'll even tell Cynthia Polawoski her pony tail is cute and....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 03:31:34 PM »
Nope, don't normally like it...BUT...as long as it has to happen....Oh please let it be a Big 10 school.  Oh please, please, pleeeease let it be a Big 10 school.  I'll eat all my veggies and drink all my Ovaltine and say all my prayers and put away my clothes and do all my homework and I'll never light Mr. Peterson's dog on fire again and I'll even tell Cynthia Polawoski her pony tail is cute and....

If we are looking to have wishes granted I hope it is Notre Dame.  Then they should just have a two hour special on ESPN of Beano Cooke and Lou Holtz crying and blubbering interspersed with clips of Tyrone Willingham and Bob Davie giggling uncontrollably.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »
I think tOSU.

The NCAA was sniffing around because of the Tyrell Pryor thing - add in Mo Clarett (I know, it has been a while... but still...) and all the other shit that rolls off of them every year, and I would not be surprised one bit.    They are a perenenial top 10, whether they deserve it or not, and nothing EVER sticks to them.

So if the hammer came down, I personally would be surprised, not because they are clean but because they actually got nailed for what they have always been doing.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 03:38:42 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 03:36:53 PM »
I can hear it now.

Thpppthth....Knowther Dame will winth the Nafsthshunul Chththampionshthip becausth thisth will be motivathshun for the Fightin Irishth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »
agree
Which is why I have a greater concern for the basketball program, because it was in such a sorry state and what Barbee must feel compelled to do just to compete.

I wouldn't guess Ohio State,Texas or currently sanctioned USC. Cowherd would call them top 5. Alabama and FSU are too recent to land back in trouble.
I'll take a stab at "sweetie pie" Swinney over in the state of SC. Plus, I like the way he celebrates victory prematurely. Eh, I could always say Richt, that would make Finebaum happy. Dickey isn't screwing up, nor is cud chewing Les. Spurrier no, Michigan perhaps but top 15 even? Not anymore! FLORIDA...hmmm...nope it's Clemson and that's my final answer.
Quick, tell me what I won Johnny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 03:44:20 PM »
I can hear it now.

Thpppthth....Knowther Dame will winth the Nafsthshunul Chththampionshthip becausth thisth will be motivathshun for the Fightin Irishth

Now go clean your puter screen from the flying spith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »
Which is why I have a greater concern for the basketball program, because it was in such a sorry state and what Barbee must feel compelled to do just to compete.

I wouldn't guess Ohio State,Texas or currently sanctioned USC. Cowherd would call them top 5. Alabama and FSU are too recent to land back in trouble.
I'll take a stab at "sweetie pie" Swinney over in the state of SC. Plus, I like the way he celebrates victory prematurely. Eh, I could always say Richt, that would make Finebaum happy. Dickey isn't screwing up, nor is cud chewing Les. Spurrier no, Michigan perhaps but top 15 even? Not anymore! FLORIDA...hmmm...nope it's Clemson and that's my final answer.
Quick, tell me what I won Johnny.

Clemson isn't near top 10 status.  It isn't Bammie because Prowler's skreets would have produced at least a tiny nugget of information/rumor/innuendo gold by now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
Now that Bobby Bowden is gone, FSU is back in "business".  I'm going with Free Shoes U
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
If we are looking to have wishes granted I hope it is Notre Dame.  Then they should just have a two hour special on ESPN of Beano Cooke and Lou Holtz crying and blubbering interspersed with clips of Tyrone Willingham and Bob Davie giggling uncontrollably.   

You just dislike Catholics don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »
You just dislike Catholics don't you?

No, I hate the Irish.  Potato eating drunks, all of 'em!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
It is now the PAC 12 people...Christ, get it right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »
I'm going with Oregon.  Word on da Skreets is that it's revolving around Skreet Agents, Oregon just landed a prospect with direct ties to one.  There's another Bigtime Skreet Agent that has his hands in A Lot of SEC teams, namely LSU.  He also $ent Trent Richardson to SPuat.  I'm not sure if the it's dealing with the same Agent or not.  Also, LaMichael James supposedly had $9,000 in his bank account that he said was given to him by a relative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »
I'm going with Oregon.  Word on da Skreets is that it's revolving around Skreet Agents, Oregon just landed a prospect with direct ties to one.  There's another Bigtime Skreet Agent that has his hands in A Lot of SEC teams, namely LSU.  He also $ent Trent Richardson to SPuat.  I'm not sure if the it's dealing with the same Agent or not.  Also, LaMichael James supposedly had $9,000 in his bank account that he said was given to him by a relative.
Damn the skreets. How about a prediction?  Haven't heard one from you in a while Prowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
TCU could get a little nervous.  Lots of money at that program.  Lots of coaches at big Texas schools that aren't too keen on the up and comer in that state.

Hmm....

Either them, or Oregon.  My guesses.   :silence:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 09:41:12 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Homer Samford

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2011, 09:41:14 PM »
WTH does this mean?

@SPORTSbyBROOKS: TCU football fans are in for a pleasant surprise tomorrow. All I can say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
Damn the skreets. How about a prediction?  Haven't heard one from you in a while Prowler.
SPuat first then Oregon.  The new information will be about Oregon.  The SPuat dealio is coming from people in the know.  They're being looked into as I type, REC business', Car Lot(s), etc. That would explain the constant venom being spewed towards Auburn in an effort to direct attention away from their program.  They might want to wait before they bolt that statue in place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »
WTH does this mean?

@SPORTSbyBROOKS: TCU football fans are in for a pleasant surprise tomorrow. All I can say.

Texas - you heard it here first folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2011, 10:41:29 PM »
SPuat first then Oregon.  The new information will be about Oregon.  The SPuat dealio is coming from people in the know.  They're being looked into as I type, REC business', Car Lot(s), etc. That would explain the constant venom being spewed towards Auburn in an effort to direct attention away from their program.  They might want to wait before they bolt that statue in place.
Yeah, SPUAT on an end run while throwing stones. That's  not news, that's old hat, common practice. Got anything else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2011, 11:18:23 PM »

While this is A story, I do not think this is THE story Cowherd speaks of. This handler (Lyles) has sent many guys to schools, not just Oregon and Bama. Its pretty common knowledge. Oregon is also not a Top 10 program. They have been ranked in the top 10 recently but they are not a top 10 program.

Best bets:

Texas
LSU
Tenn

Maybe USC, but I doubt Cowherd would shit on his own love fest school.

The sportsbybrooks tweet references TCU being happy with something coming out tomorrow. The only thing happening that would benefit them would be Texas going down. TCU would own the state at least for a little while in recruiting and wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »
With ALL THE BULLSHIT (pun intended) I have been getting from t-sips since the Cam story broke, if it is Texas that goes down tomorrow...

I am going to have one of the best damn days of my ENTIRE LIFE at work...

:silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions