Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Child, please...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Child, please...
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »
RWS.  Serious question.  Why you want to be refunded?

Hes gonna teach us barners a lesson. Talk shit and that 3 bucks will come right back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 01:42:58 PM »
He needs the $5 back for rent?

He doesn't fund terrorist organizations?

He misread about the fund and thought it send donations must be made in person?

He thought it was a fund to destroy the trees?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 01:47:52 PM »
PM sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 01:49:43 PM »
PM sent.

Top secret....

I echo gf.....pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 01:52:26 PM »
Hes gonna teach us barners a lesson. Talk shit and that 3 bucks will come right back.
No. I know my contribution isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the overall funds. It's not meant to teach anybody a "lesson". Very simple. AU fans don't want us donating. They don't want us contributing to anything having to do with the trees. My donation isn't wanted, so I'll find another use for my money. Very simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 01:56:49 PM »
Pussy
He's free to post it here if he wants. I would, but I don't save what I send to my box. You being teh man might be able to fish it out. I pretty much figured you guys really wouldn't give a shit anyway, so that's why I PMed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
PM sent.

Okay this has to be stopped. 

We can't have bama fans using our site to concoct their little schemes behind the scenes. 

Suspend PM privileges for this one, please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2011, 02:02:04 PM »
Pah-fucking-thetic. 

And ridiculously ignorant to boot.  You (and apparently she) have completely failed to understand what those of us who oppose you want. 

You (and she) are so wrapped up in your own hysteria that you can't comprehend what we're talking about.

Wrestle with pigs my fucking ass.  Completely missed the point. 

Stay on your silly ass high horse.  Just turn the other way so your nosebleed doesn't drip on the people who are doing what needs to be done.
For you to blast someone for being self righteous is pretty much...

and also makes you the...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

RWS

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:14 PM »
Okay this has to be stopped. 

We can't have bama fans using our site to concoct their little schemes behind the scenes. 

Suspend PM privileges for this one, please.
Yeah. You caught me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »

Too bad Hallmark doesn't make a "Sorry your dodgeball coach got killed by two tons of irony" card.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »

Irony doesn't alter truth.   

Messages resonate despite the messenger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2011, 02:20:27 PM »
Irony doesn't alter truth.   

Messages resonate despite the messenger.

Neither irony or sarcasm is argument.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2011, 02:26:29 PM »
Neither irony or sarcasm is argument.

Argument's already been made.  Irony was for emphasis.

And yes, an argument can be both effective and ironic.  It can also be sarcastic and yet true.  Your pith was wasted here.

It would be ironic that Jane Fonda who advocated a strategy in Vietnam that led to the slaughter of thousands also staunchly opposed abortion.  (BTW, I don't know if that's true or not, just an example).   Just because she adopted an ironic stance it does not render her arguments in either instance invalid.  Merely contradictatory. 

Carry on. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2011, 03:04:36 PM »
No. I know my contribution isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the overall funds. It's not meant to teach anybody a "lesson". Very simple. AU fans don't want us donating. They don't want us contributing to anything having to do with the trees. My donation isn't wanted, so I'll find another use for my money. Very simple.

Here is the thing...and I mean this sincerely.

At first, when I saw the facebook page, I was impressed. I thought it was nice that Alabama fans would do something like that. And then I started thinking about it and I truly don't want help from a fan base that has ridiculed the rolling of those trees since I have been alive. Not this. Not our tradition. I don't want you to have any part of what we do when we beat your ass. How can we enjoy rolling the toomer's trees after we beat y'alls ass next year knowing that you helped restore them?

It's not a personal shot when we say that we don't want help from Alabama fans. It's not. It's just that you guys are the "enemy" when it comes DIRECTLY to our athletic program and tradition. We can team up to help fight cancer or stop world hunger, but when it comes to getting "help" from you guys  concerning our program and how we celebrate...no thanks. You guys wouldn't like it if Auburn fans pitched in money to pay for a nice brick path for "walk of champions" would you? You know, we feel responsible for the walk of champions because it is just a glorified tiger walk. We should help you guys out a little bit and donate some money to help get the tradition started. Right?

Same thing.

So why I truly think your heart was in the right place, you have to understand where we are coming from. We don't want you to be a part of it.

And that is about as open and honest as I can be with it. I know you are a homer and we disagree a lot, but it sounds like you were honestly asking and made your donation in good faith. I, along with many on here I'm sure, appreciate it. It's not like we hate your intent, it's just something most of us feel need to be handled internally.

That is about the nicest way I can put it. I hope it makes sense.

And...

You're a dumb ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »
You know, we feel responsible for the walk of champions because it is just a glorified tiger walk.

glorified = watered-down

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »
glorified = watered-down

Yeah...maybe bad choice of words?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »
Hey, maybe Wench can join in y'alls PM sending....I mean, Ugh Uga Uga Uh Uh...Uga Uga ¥°£¿¢!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
Hey, maybe Wench can join in y'alls PM sending....I mean, Ugh Uga Uga Uh Uh...Uga Uga ¥°£¿¢!!!!

Still haven't figured out where to put that cent sign? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2011, 03:26:59 PM »
So why I truly think your heart was in the right place, you have to understand where we are coming from. We don't want you to be a part of it.
And that's fine. That's what I'm saying. AU fans don't want us to have anything to do with it, I have other things I can spend my money on.

And that is about as open and honest as I can be with it. I know you are a homer and we disagree a lot, but it sounds like you were honestly asking and made your donation in good faith. I, along with many on here I'm sure, appreciate it. It's not like we hate your intent, it's just something most of us feel need to be handled internally.
Oh, some here hate the intent. At least, the intent that they have created in their heads, anyway. But I understand what you're saying on your behalf. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions